[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DID EVERYONE PREFER DIAGLA? PEARL WAS SUPERIOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1600x900
WHY DID EVERYONE PREFER DIAGLA?

PEARL WAS SUPERIOR
>>
>>26771894
Dick and balls in space
>>
>>26771894
Palkia looks like a big pink dildo. Pearl version was for girls and pussies
>>
>>26771894
All of Diamond's exclusives are better

this is coming from someone who picked Pearl

>>26771904
this is a shitty meme and you know it
>>
Palkia was my favorite because him + Kyogre was literal rape back in Gen 4 Uber
>>
>>26771894
>Palkia used Hydro Pump!
>"The Water-type attack evaporated in the harsh sunlight!".
>>
>>26771894
Diamond sounds more manly than Pearl. Pearl is for girls. Blue and Pink, ya dig?

Also, Dialga beats Palkia in a straight-up fight. for most children, that makes Dialga better.

In the current meta, Dialga still has a niche in its bulk and support movepool, while Palkia is totally outclassed due to power creep. Palkia's niches were boxing Blissy/chansey, and countering Kyogre. Neither of those things are relevant any more, so there is no reason to use it.
Palkia's only remaining niche is in Ubers Doubles, where its quad resistance to Water makes it a great Surf-Spam partner.

Also, Palkia has a dick-head.

I agree though, I like the Palkster more.
>>
>>26771894
Blue versions are greater than reds
And, Dialga has a unique, GOAT typing with a better element under his control. Space is big and all but it's fucking empty; control of time offers many more cool possibilities.
>>
>>26771904
But that's a good thing.
>>26771910
>implying diamond was for spergs
>>
>>26772045
Their point was the two infinite powers of our very existence. Both of them have a lot of opportunities.
>>
>>26771920
>him
The pink legendary with long "hair" and the queen crown shaped footprint is a girl, m8
>>
>>26772082
Palkia has the biggest canon penis in the pokemon universe
>>
>>26772082
b8.
>>
>>26771894
Blue > Pink
>>
File: dialgaspin.gif (7 KB, 79x79) Image search: [Google]
dialgaspin.gif
7 KB, 79x79
>>26771894
Blue master race.
>>
>>26771894
Dialga has fucking no junctions, it's lame like it can't even move, how is it supposed to crush other pokemon?
>>
Palkia looks like a godzilla monster.
I dunno what the fuck Dialga looks like. His weird legs always confused me. The joints spread outwards like and insects, but he seems to have claws. It's hard to imagine what he'd look like walking.
>>
DIAMONDS ARE UNBREAKABLE

PEARLS ARE PINK AND GAY
>>
Ghost alpaca is the superior choice this time anyways.
>>
>>26772061
>implying diamond was for spergs
Exactly, it wasn't, Diamond was the superior choice
>>
>>26773248
in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, his running animation looks not unlike Scooby-Doo in execution.
>>
>>26773778
I feel like this could have been funny but it isn't and now i feel bad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.