[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>26748123 >>26748375 Gotta Catch ‘em all, Pokémon!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 18
>>26748123
>>26748375
Gotta Catch ‘em all, Pokémon!!!
>>
Searching across the land, and the ocean, and the sky, and underneath the dirt
>>
Going through the fire, and the water, and the grass, and under that girl's skirt (Kya!)
>>
It's a very, very, very ,very, very, very, very ,very tall oder to call
>>
But I’ll find and I’ll capture those Pocket Monsters,
>>
I’ll catch them all!!
>>
So Long, Pallet Town; Sayonara bye-bye.
>>
I’m going out with my little pal. (pikachu!)
>>
We'll win at every battle, with power and technique;
>>
And make new friends through each new towns, we visit every week.
>>
Of course I always train to sharpen my own skills,
>>
though I'd like to, I just can not guarantee you. (that'sain’tso!)
>>
I always be serious and have a leveled mind,
>>
when my friends are by my side!
>>
Yeah, this is my dream,
>>
A Pokémon Master I’ll be,
>>
And I’ll become that very best,
>>
The best that ever was!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.