[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes it's hard to know, Which way you're supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
Sometimes it's hard to know,
Which way you're supposed to go.
But deep inside, you know you're strong.
If you follow your heart, you can't be wrong.
>>
STAND UP!!
>>
>>26702782
DP had the worst set of opening themes. Particularly the first one.
>>
ON THE ROAD FAR FROM HOME
>>
I think I prefer miniskirts with totally exposed thighs and covered lower legs to zettai ryouiki.
>>
>>26703022
YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE
>>
>>26703067
BRAVE AND STRONG TOGETHER WE WILL BE
>>
I wanna be the very best,
But I keep coming up short...
>>
>Watching the dub

Consider sticking your hand into a blender.
>>
File: 1457897502992.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457897502992.png
33 KB, 800x800
>>26703115
>not watching the dub
Weeaboo faggot
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 169x498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 169x498
A KID FROM PALLET TOWN
>>
>>26703115
>not watching both to compare
>>
>>26702956
Nigger Galactic Battles is one of the best ones. The first one was garbage though.
>>
>>26703093
IT'S OUR DESTINY
>>
>>26702956
Battle Dimension was nice if you could get past the flat singing
>>
>>26703482
WE WILL BE HEROES
>>
THIS, THIS IS THE MOMENTTT
THE MOMENT WE WAITED FOR
THIS THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
A CHAMPION CAN’T IGNOREEEEE
>>
Pretty much all opening themes have been shit for the past ten years when TPC took over the anime from 4Kids. 4shit might've had some bad themes but for the most part they were good and weren't 30 fucking seconds.
>>
GOOD GOOD SMILE
>>
DP is my childhood, but I hate Dawn.

She's appearance obsessed; she's not even a very good battler; she wears pink, I hate pink; she wears a miniskirt, Sinnoh isn't even fucking warm; etc.
This is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer Iris. She doesn't give a shit about her appearance; she's a great battler; she gets character development; she wears somewhat appropriate clothes. And she may be annoying, but so are most children, and Dawn annoys me far more than Iris.
>>
ORETACHI WA MOTTO MOTTO TSUYOKU!

IKUZOOOOOOO!!!
>>
The best DP openings imo:
Japanese: High touch
English: Galactic battles
>>
>>26703911
You sound like a tumblr feminist
>>
>>26703987
Nah, I just think it's stupid to walk around in snow in a miniskirt; and I dislike shallow, bad characters.

Tumblr feminists are cancer.
>>
>>26704098
You still sound like one, disliking a character because of the color pink or a skirt, c'mon now. As for Dawn's personality she was shown to be vain and overconfident at first, and then became more humbled after her losses. She's also shown to be brave and headstrong since she jumped into the action moreso than other girls did. The girl aspect of her character with the fashion/dresses, etc. is just her being feminine which is a change from all the tomboyish characters on the show.

Dawn isn't even my favorite girl, but she's just as well developed personality wise as any of the others.
>>
>>26702782

Her design is so basic and fanservicey
>>
>>26704121
Dawn is still not as good of a character as Iris; I didn't even notice that she had much character development, and I watched the DP anime twice. Iris obviously matures and ends up being an amazing battler and a strong rival to Ash.
>>
>>26704142
Ikr
>>
Battle Dimension through Sinnoh League Victors were great openings. DP opening was shit though.
>>
File: 1465186546868.png (534 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1465186546868.png
534 KB, 704x480
>>26703911
>she wears pink, I hate pink
fag
>>
>>26702782
why are her thighs so thick
>>
>>26704337
Wait, fag is a slang word for cigarette. And you set fire to cigarette, does that mean you're calling me hot?
>>
>>26703911
>she wears pink, I hate pink
hahahaahahhahaha
>>
File: 256467.jpg (82 KB, 1008x1020) Image search: [Google]
256467.jpg
82 KB, 1008x1020
>>26703911
>not liking Dawn
>>
I STAND TALL BECAUSE I KNOW I'M A WINNER
>>
Pokemon johto (do do do do do do)
>>
The first DP opening was bad but I loved it when they put it into Ash's second fight with Roark.

That shit was awesome.
>>
I HAD
A STUPID DREAM
THAT I COULD CHANGE THINGS
BUT I'M A MARTYR
TO EVEN LESS
TO EVEN LESS
TO EVEN LEEEEEEEESS
>>
>>26705328
That theme song is shit. IKUZE is where it's at.
>>
>>26706017
Theme songs being inserted into dramatic scenes are always great
>>
>>26706017
That one was the best WTF?
>>
I STAND TALK CAUSE I KNOW IM A WINNER...
KNOCK ME DOWN, ILL JUST GRT UP AGAIN...
YOU'VE MET YOUR MATCH, YEAH IM NO BEGINNER... POKEMON... POKEMON... GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!
>>
>>26703530
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD IF WE TRY
>>
ITS TIME FOR ADVENTURE!
DIAMOND AND PEARL!
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!
POKEMON!
>>
>>26703046
that's like a motto zettai ryouiki
>>
>>26703249
WITH A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO SEE
>>
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND FIND YOUR DESTINY
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.