[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how will Zygarde Core work in Sun and Moon? Do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nygrznY7TX1u235xho1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nygrznY7TX1u235xho1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x279
So how will Zygarde Core work in Sun and Moon?

Do you think it'll be a separate Pokemon or work as some kind of creature-device just like Rotom Pokedex?

Also there are two in the anime: red and blue. Do you think we will get one in each version?
>>
>>26698724
I imagine it'll be strictly plot-relevant, and the lowest form we'll get to use is 10%.
>>
It's a held item for Zydoge to become 50% or Complete.

Hasn't the anime pretty much said that core and cell formes are not, technically, pokemon?
>>
>>26698797
Actually it's been said (and confirmed by a Whose that okemon thing on twitter) that Core IS a Pokemon (It's Zygarde itself--there are two zyagrde in the anime, and whe nthe two 50% forms meat the become the red and blue Complete form), but the cells aren't.
>>
>>26698822
Ah, ok. I must have confused the cell and core stuff.

Thanks for the clarification.
>>
File: 1465246506182.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1465246506182.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>26698822
>when the two 50% forms meet they become the red and blue Complete form
All it takes is a dog getting slapped really hard
>>
Zygarde is in its Core form outside of battle.
Zygarde is in its 10% form with green HP in battle.
Zygarde is in its 50% form with yellow HP in battle.
Zygarde is in its 100% form with red HP in battle.

Zygarde Cell are unobtainable and only exist for lore purposes.
>>
>>26698859
That's why that was all in the "in the anime" bracket
>>
>>26698724
More like Red core zygarde + Blue core zygarde = Complete forme zygarde
>>
>>26698884
doesn't work that way in the anime either, the new op shows Complete Squishy fighting the the Zygarde
>>
>>26698724
It's too bad that we can't use it, but i understand why.
>>
>>26698924
My bad then
>>
>>26698879
This.

I imagine Zygarde Core is like Xerneas Neutral form, and Zygarde 10% is like Xerneas Active form. Later the other forms appear as Darmanitan Daruma mode.

May be Zygarde cell is just an item to unlock Zygarde Core from Zygarde 50%.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.