[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legendary Off - Round 7 (i think)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (499 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 250x188
http://www.strawpoll.me/10377407
http://www.strawpoll.me/10416847

Yes, I'm spamming this shit again. Now, there's two polls - the first is the "favourite" one you probably voted on in an attempt to make me stfu and the second is the new "least favourite" poll, which everybody will probably like given my half-arsed judgement that 4chan or at least /vp/ knows no bounds when it comes to bitching about something.

What I want to do is take away the votes in the second poll from the first to get a list of which box legend's more and less popular than whatever, and it'll also mean that one can score negative points. It might be cool to review these results with that of identical polls made after SM's release.
>>
Palkia has gotten two votes on the negative poll, while Suicune, Groudon, Yveltal and Lunala have one.
>>
I'm surprised Kyurem hasn't gotten any hate votes yet considering it's currently in last place in terms of popularity.
>>
>>26637708
Guess what changed?
>>
>>26637708
He is the good o'l not anyone's favorite but people still like him kind of guy.
>>
And now Lunala has the most votes on the negative poll, currently at 4.
>>
Bumping this since it's getting low on the catalog.
>>
Suicune and Lunala are now tied for first place at four votes each.
>>
16, 16, 12, 12, 8, 8, 8. Those percentages are what the first, second and third place mons are tied at. This sort of linearity pleases me for some reason.
>>
So since the last bump, there has been a grand total of one vote. Kek.
>>
Shit, page nine.
>>
>>26634948
>Giratina

Holy fucking shit, you guys are a huge clusterfuck of edgelords.
That's pretty sad
>>
Palkia and White Kyurem are now tied for the most negative votes at 6, or 15%. If Kyurem receives four more negative votes without gaining any positive ones, its overall score will enter the negatives.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.