[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best rom hacks I can play to survive the wait until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 160x144
What are the best rom hacks I can play to survive the wait until sun and moon?
>>
>>26620979
Brown & Rijon
>>
>>26623152
>gen 1 / 2 hacks
c'mon
>>
>>26623152
>tfw rijon will never be finished
>>
File: poor guy, still waiting.png (4 KB, 160x176) Image search: [Google]
poor guy, still waiting.png
4 KB, 160x176
>>26623179
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>26623636
Nothing wrong with them. Some people just don't know how to enjoy a game with older graphics.

Personally, I love gen 1 visuals, I wish GF lauched an official demake someday.

>>26620979
Is that screenshot of an actual hack?
>>
>>26620979
Play Quartz !!
>>
>>26623774
It's probably fake, or at the least didn't get very far, otherwise I probably would've heard of it. Then again it looks Japanese, and I don't follow that scene unless something very big like Vega comes out.
>>
Vega

For difficulty hacks: BS Platinum and Cuckold Emerald (check the Nuzlocke general thread if it's around) and of course Drayano's Blaze Black/ Volt White 1-2, Sacred Gold/Storm Silver, Fire Red Omega
>>
>>26624910
This

I've been really enjoying Vega now that the translations are done. Downloaded a small balance patch to lower the first few gyms and it's pretty great.

The only problem is the horrendous mapping and the really obtuse puzzles later in the game
>>
>>26624923
you got a link to that balance patch? the fucking grinding is ridiculous.
>>
Brown is really good if you don't mind playing a gen 1 game. It's sequel , Prism, as been in development forever but it has yet to come out yet.

For GBA games I'd recommend Flora Sky or Light Platinum. Liquid Crystal is also pretty good, it's a sort of re-imagineing of the gen 2 games on the GBA, diffrent enough for it's own playthtough.

If you're looking for something more out there, try Pokemon Snakewood
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.