[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rowlet > quirky "LOL BOWTIES R KEWL XD" nerdfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18
>Rowlet
> quirky "LOL BOWTIES R KEWL XD" nerdfags

>Litten
>Edgy middle schoolers and wigger twitter fuckboys who have to constantly joke about having the word "lit" in its name

>Popplio
>the only fanbase that isn't fucking annoying

Well?
>>
People like you make the Pooplio fanbase the most annoying to be honest senpai
>>
>>26440226
tbhfam, all of their fanbases are shit, it just depends on where you're looking and who's talking.
>>
>>26440226
No, fuck you. Poppliofags started spamming our perfectly fine Popplio bully thread a few days ago. Poppliofags are cancer.
>>
Yup. Popplio just wants to have fun and hop around, he isn't cancerous like the rest.
>>
>Popplio
Dog lovers.

>Litten
Cat lovers.

>Rowlet
People who prefer a different pet.
>>
>>26440226
Nah popplio is becoming the special snowflake choice for faggots with victim complexes. I'd say Litten is the most hetero option, edgy isn't really a thing outside of the internet.
>>
>>26440226
Is litten a trap? He's wearing trap socks
>>
>>26440335
but anon...those are your socks
>>
>>26440309
That happened because morons here couldn't help but try to meme another wotter situation into existence. Obnoxiously obsessing over how much you hate some random pokemon to the point of giving it the fluffy pony treatment. Then they have the gall to be upset when the real fans of it rep for it. Just the usual autism.
>>
>>26440226
>Rowlet
>quirky "LOL BOWTIES R KEWL XD" nerdfags

>Popplio
>contrarians who dislike nature because they've never been outside and think it's wacky to have pokemon based on ice cream and clowns

>Litten
>the only fanbase that isn't fucking annoying
>>
I didn't even know the owl had a fucking bowtie until you pointed it out, fuck you
>>
>>26440226
>Rowlet
>I like Rowlet, don't you? Lets talk about how much we like Rowlet.

>Litten
>I like Litten, don't you? Lets talk about how much we like Litten.

>Popplio
>I like Popplio, why do people bully Popplio? Aren't Rowletfags tumblr and reddit hipster trash? Aren't Littenfags so edgy and underage? Let's talk about how bad Rowletfags and Littenfags are. Fuck those bullies.
>>
>>26440226
I bet you browse /tv/ and use the words "patrician" and "kino" alot
>>
>>26440429
So is it the Rowlet or Litten fags that draw the popplio gore?
>>
File: 1460620075751.png (72 KB, 210x243) Image search: [Google]
1460620075751.png
72 KB, 210x243
>>26440309
>hetero option
>litten
>>
>>26440309
>litten
>hetero

The cat is obviously a trap anon
>>
>>26440226
Nailed it
>>
>>26440400
Well it started because he had the weakest design. But that was fine, I didn't hate him for being worse than the other three.

And then out of nowhere he becomes the downtrodden hero for betas everywhere with an over the top fan made "lol i'm totally not the joker" evo and I've just fucking had it.

People didn't like Popplio because he had a weak design compared to the other two, and a water seal already existed. Now people are just liking him to spite people for having the common sense to dismiss him for one of the more appealing designs. People should like a pokemon because they like it's design, not just to spite other people online that they will never meet in person.
>>
>>26440450
The same ones that draw Rowlet and Litten gore.
>>
>>26440469
Man the internet really fucked up a whole generation of kids.
You're thinking about dudes dressing up like women because of stripes on a cat's legs.
>>
File: 1463171963942.jpg (262 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463171963942.jpg
262 KB, 768x1024
>Rowlet
The Chad choice
>Litten
The Veteran choice
>Popplio
The Fell Down the Stairs as a Child choice
>>
Rowlet and Litten fanbases are tolerable. Meanwhile Poppliofags are constantly making threads like this trying to convince themselves their starter is the best and spamming polls because they KNOW their shitty starter is the least liked.
>>
>tfw you like litten because it's a grumpy cat and everyone thinks you're an edgelord
>>
>>26440472
> People should like a pokemon because they like it's design, not just to spite other people online that they will never meet in person

I like Popplio's design but I can't say I like Popplio's design without other people calling me a contrarian person who only likes someone out of spite.
>>
>>26440531
Chads don't mon.
>>
>>26440543
i like litten because its the only starter not wearing clothes. the other ones are going to evolve into anthropomorphic humanoids complete with props
>>
>>26440510
how feminine do you think her penis is?
>>
>>26440510
Yep, I cringe so hard looking at my friends fat younger brother posting memes and talking about cucks and the usual 4chan bullshit on his facebook. It's kinda fucked up watching someone grow up obviously absorbed in the 'internet culture' because the mentality of these boards is kinda fucked especially for a kid that might actually take some of the retards on here seriously.
>>
I just like pokemon, desu. Rowlet is a cutie owl. Litten is a cutie kitty cat. Popplio is a cutie water dog.
>>
>>26440280

>perfectly fine
>popplio bully thread
>poppliofags are cancer

Senpai, are you sure you don't mean that you're cancer?
>>
>>26440569
>not wearing clothes

She's obviously wearing socks anon
she's not wearing anything else though the little vixen
>>
>>26440581
Yeah I didn't start coming here regularly till I was about 17 and I still ended off worse for it. I can't imagine how fucked up I'd be if I were posting here when I was 13-16 like the majority of this board.
I thought there was pretty fucked up shit on newgrounds back when I was a kid, but it was pretty tame in retrospect.
>>
>>26440472
>>26440546

Basically this. I liked Popplio from the get-go, but then the whole "meme it" culture of this entire website fucked up the image of anyone who originally actually liked the design.
>>
Many Popplio fans have victim complexes, so all three fan bases are shit
>>
I like all three, but I think I'll choose Popplio for my first playthrough.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1004x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1004x928
I just love owls. Rowlet is a dream come true and waaaayyyy better than Roothoot. Can't wait to see how it evolves.
>>
>>26440603
They literally could have just left a good thread alone, but they didn't. They're the true cancer.
>>
Why do you niggers gate clowns so much? I like popplio because he has the most personality. He fucking poses and looks so proud of himself. I like them all, but fuck me, I'm not going to lie and say I don't like popplio the most because of memers on 4chan.
>>
File: 1298139362300.png (19 KB, 603x556) Image search: [Google]
1298139362300.png
19 KB, 603x556
>its a "only THESE kinds of people like THIS kind of Pokémon" episode
>>
Littenfags are the worst cancer. All of the fanbases are shit, but the smugness and spamming of the Littenfags makes them by far the worst.

They also claim to be the majority despite Rowlet being far more popular. Let's add delusional to the list of reasons why Littenfags are the worst.
>>
>>26440795
This, its popplio's personality that makes me want to pick him. Little dude knows he's the best and doesn't need anyone elses approval to know it.
>>
>>26440892
Its personality just spells out "I am a smug cunt who needs to be knocked down a peg or two".

It's easy to tell that Popplio has an asshole personality unlike Rowlet and Litten, and that should be undesireable.
>>
>>26440870
They're also closeted trap lovers

>>26440795
>pooplio has the most personality

Rowlet is a literal ball of personality
>>
File: treter.png (638 KB, 713x1087) Image search: [Google]
treter.png
638 KB, 713x1087
Ban contrarians like OP.
>>
>>26440928
The first guy looks like a white Aziz Ansari
>>
>>26440892
Exactly. He exudes pride and confidence. I like it. Plus seals are the shit.
t. Marine Biologist
>>
File: the mons.png (280 KB, 533x313) Image search: [Google]
the mons.png
280 KB, 533x313
Rowlett: 8/10, interesting typing, cute as fuck. Fucking grass/flying? That's dope. That alone sets him apart from the others because no fly-slave. Bow-tie is sort of lame, and I can't help but feel like GF will fuck up his evos. Definitely the best of the three and stands out the most.

Litten: 6/10. "People like cats right? Well lets make another cat pokemon!!" Litten is pretty cool for sure, if not kind of basic. He feels like he could just be a random mon. The good news? He's already better than Chimchar and Tepig. The bad news? Those pokemon were fucking terrible and looked like they were drawn by a blind woman with no hands. Plus you just know he's going to stand up and start throwing punches at some point. And remember the last time people got their hopes up for a somewhat promising fire starter *cough* fennekin *cough*

Popplio: 4/10. The wildcard. Absolutely the worst design of the three. Almost so offensive that it had to be a deliberate part on GF's part. Giving him the "lolsorandom" personality really speaks wonders about what type of demographic GF is going after. But still, Popplio is fucking bad. Like really atrocious. Wanna know what else was fucking stupid and useless? Fucking Magikarp, and that nigger evolved into a fucking bad ass dragon snake. So we'll have to see with Popplio. Still a better starter than Oshawott.

Can we talk about how plain-looking Alola's female trainer is? An island full of sultry brown women and we get Leaf 2.0. Even Serena was kind of cute, shit.
>>
File: popplio posing.gif (2 MB, 443x265) Image search: [Google]
popplio posing.gif
2 MB, 443x265
>>26440643
I adored it as soon as pic related
>>
Pooplio is the most obnoxious pokemon yet. It can only have an equally obnoxious fanbase, and you all know it.
>>
File: 1376184266238.gif (3 MB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
1376184266238.gif
3 MB, 299x200
>Popplio's Fanbase
>the "we're the only fanbase that isn't annoying" fanbase
>>
>>26440870
And this kind of thing is why Rowletfags are the worst. Only they would be so insecure despite having their favorite be the overall fan favorite. They still have to be obnoxious and shit on everyone else.
>>
>>26440962
There's nothing standout about Rowlet. We already literally had a round owl. It's the most like another pokemon than either of the others despite people calling it original. I like it, but to act like it's so above the other two was always silly to me.
>>
>>26441104
grass/flying tho
>>
>>26441104
Popplio is literally the only original design of the three. And has the most personality to boot. Rowlet has the least from what I can tell, but to be fair they didn't seem to give it a specific personality like they did Popplio and Litten.
>>
>>26440962
"Giving him a 'lolsorandom' personality" dude, he's a fucking clown.
>>
>>26441125
seel
>>
>>26441119
Do people care about that typing? I guess having another dual typed starter from the first stage is "interesting" but who really cares? They're all obviously going to get dual typing eventually and grass/flying isn't all that great.
>>
>>26441138
Popplio is a sea lion. And even if it was a seal, it has less in common with seel than Rowlet does with HootHoot or Litten with other cats.
>>
>>26441139
grass/flying is pretty unique in the mon universe and lends itself to some interesting possible evos
>>
>>26441104
Of course a Poppliofag would pretend that there's nothing cool about Rowlet.

Newsflash, Rowlet is the most popular of the starters, that makes it the best starter by default on a purely objective viewpoint.
>>
>>26441171
They all could have interesting possible evos. I don't see why Rowlet has the most potential.

Let's be real, they'll probably all be shit anyways. And then we'll have thread after thread about which is the least shit and which is the most shit.
>>
>>26441157
Nah popplio and seel are the same type even. Most people don't know or care about the difference between a seal/sea lion.
Litten is a cat, yeah kind of basic, but fire/dark mite b cool.
Popplio honestly looks like they were trying to think of a water pokemon, some intern half assedly suggested another seal as a joke and they kind of ran with it. If he becomes water/fairy, then good for him, totally chill. If not he's, at best going to just be another forgotten starter lost a sea of irrelevancy.
>>
>>26441178
According to what? The internet? Nobody is going to know which is the most popular unless they poll all the gamers. I wouldn't be surprised if Rowlet wasn't as popular out in the world simply because a lot of players have grass type starters as their least favorite.

So no, there's nothing particularly cool about Rowlet no matter how much you cry about it. You all are the only ones who insist on hurr best design and hurr so unique when it's not true.
>>
>>26440247

>Rowlet

People who follow the crowd and like things that have been marketed to them

>Litten

People capable of making rational choices and pick things because they genuinely enjoy them.

>Pooplio

Contrarians who choose the last liked starter because they think they are deep and introspective, and just capable of seeing things others aren't. Previous starter choices include: Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Oshawott.
>>
Rowletbros and Littenbros should not be fighting each other. Instead, they should unite to bring down the true cancer that is Poppliofaggotry.
>>
>>26441189

I was about to say that they all will most likely turn out good based on the base designs.

Then I remembered Gen V. JUST the gen.
>>
>>26441355
What if I prefer Popplio, but like all three?
>>
>>26441374
You're still cancerous, though you can redeem yourself by denouncing Popplio and convert to Rowlet or Litten.
>>
File: sonic.gif (81 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
sonic.gif
81 KB, 200x224
>>26440226
> Rowletfags - 14 year old weebs who think Rowlet is soooooo kawaii-desu-ne~ =>w<=
> Littenfags - 14 year old weebs in their edgy emo phase who probably have fursonas and post on Tumblr
> Poppliofags - Mature adults who aren't afraid to like seemingly silly designs
>>
>>26441397
But it's cute, and I'm a water-type loyalist
>>
>>26441317
>Litten

Chosen by homosexuals frustrated by their sexual orientation and shortcomings in life. Every gay dude needs a pet cat.

>Rowlett

Chosen by people that enjoy owls, straight kids and general pokemon fans

>Popplio

Nobody
>>
File: 513a900f2f34a5fcf5296ea8cf22436f.png (624 KB, 1000x1220) Image search: [Google]
513a900f2f34a5fcf5296ea8cf22436f.png
624 KB, 1000x1220
Popplio has grown on me but I'm still going with Litten.
>>
Can we have the word edgy banned or filtered? You faggots on this site have no idea what it means.
>>
Still haven't decided between Rowlet and Litten. Wanted Rowlet as soon as I saw it. It's been a long time since the fire starter was my first choice though.
>>
>>26441451
>edge
>the post
>>
File: 1463189555650.png (158 KB, 518x349) Image search: [Google]
1463189555650.png
158 KB, 518x349
>>26440226
>>Popplio
>>the only fanbase that isn't fucking annoying
>Goes on to make a thread to cry about the other starters
Ok
>>
>>26441451
Everybody knows that edgy means black and red coloration, duh.
>>
>>26441119
Grass/Flying is a shit type, unless you're Shaymin-S
>>
>>26441515
>Seriously thinking a Popplio fan made this thread and not some falseflagging hater
>>
>>26441548
Whatever you say, Poppliofag.
>>
XY ruined the fanbase by bringing back a bunch of genwun normie casualfags tbqh
>>
File: 68937469835.png (2 KB, 169x171) Image search: [Google]
68937469835.png
2 KB, 169x171
>>26441548
Alright, Pops
>>
File: b95.png (63 KB, 245x229) Image search: [Google]
b95.png
63 KB, 245x229
>>26440226
> rowletfags
autists who can't deal with the fact some people prefer the other starters, also they shit on popplio every chance they get and refuse to believe anybody geniunely likes it
> littenfags
furries/shut-ins/emos, also they shit on popplio every chance they get and refuse to believe anybody geniunely likes it
> poppliofags
wish they could show they like popplio without being shit on and called contrarians
>>
>>26440296
Well rounded opinion which I like but probably shouldnt be on 4chan...because it makes sense
>>
>>26441622
>it's another "poopoliofags play the victim card" episode
Fuck off you cuck
>>
>>26441622
>refuse to believe anyone genuinely likes it

Oh no anon, I genuinely believe you have shit taste. Honest.
>>
File: 1452465141562.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1452465141562.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>26441622
>WAAAAH WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON POPPLIO WAAAAAAAH

You know, I've seen a lot more posts saying people pick on Popplio than I've seen posts picking on Popplio. Why are Poppliofags so desperate to be the victims?
>>
>>26441965
This t b h
>>
Rowlet is the strongest out the gate, being extremely cute.

Litten is middle of the road tier, mostly because of yellow eyes+ lack of orange and inevitable furry bait + possibility to be bipedal cancer.

Popplio is the weakest right now, but that means there's nowhere to go but up.

Remember last gen? Where we loved Chespin and disliked Froakie? The opinions switched once we saw their evolutions. Same thing is likely to happen here.
>>
>>26442222
Quads of truth
>>
>>26440635
Yeah I'm 20 now been browsing since like 13 I'd say I would have been better off without this site. Only one I browse now is /vp/ but the faggots that can't talk without memes have been leaking in recently.
>>
>>26442222
>disliked Froakie
Never happened.
>>
>>26442222
But which one will end up like Fennekin, where it was extremely popular but then everything took a nosedive?

I bet it'll be the owl.
>>
>>26442222
I was a Froakie fan day one.
>>
>>26441409
>Rowletfags - "Im better than you"
>Littenfags - People that like it's concept and don't care about being seen as "edgy"
>Poppliofags - What you said
>>
File: Hisoka's_creepy_smile.jpg (31 KB, 902x531) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka's_creepy_smile.jpg
31 KB, 902x531
>>26440226
Popplio fans are anxiously waiting for a scary clown final evo that may never come. Once they find out that its final evolution is Samurott-tier, they will abandon ship.
>>
>>26441317
>Contrarians who choose the last liked starter because they think they are deep and introspective, and just capable of seeing things others aren't. Previous starter choices include: Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Oshawott.
or maybe it's because im homosexual?
>>
File: HNI_0018.jpg (48 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0018.jpg
48 KB, 330x495
>starter i like: cool, reasonable and generally well-liked
>starter i don't care for: weebs or normies
>starter i dislike: contrarian edgy fedora tipping 12yos
>>
>>26442338
I don't want a scary clown evo at all, and besides, Samurott was the only good thing about that whole line.

>>26442413
/thread
>>
Hey guys look, it's Rowlet's entire attacking movepool:
>return
>take down
>seed bomb
>giga drain
>brave bird
>drill peck
>air slash
>steel wing
>thief
>>
>>26442338
Except Rott is awesome you dumb cunt
>>
>>26440920

How do so many people think this? It's a spherical, nondescript owl with eyes that portray no personality or emotion whatsoever, on top of a bland color scheme. It's garbage. I like Litten and Popplio equally but Rowlet is so obviously shit I can't believe it's the most popular, on 4chan or off.

I don't even mind if you like Rowlet but to claim it oozes personality seems almost objectively wrong. As close to objective as any opinion can be.

>Klingklang looks so cuddly!

It simply doesn't.
>>
>>26443285
Little nigga turns his head back and looks at you, and shows plenty of emotion in official artwork
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 204x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 204x287
Fuck the contrairan meme. When I saw this pose, I knew he would be the starter for me. Plus, his nose is cute.

I like all three. It's pretty cool when you can get a group of people that don't constantly shit on each other, too. Not like it's happening here, though.

Honk
>>
>>26440226
Popplio fans aren't annoying yet they're the most vocal? mkay. I get the feeling most popplio fans either like him ironically or only like him because "he's underrated so that makes him cool".
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.