[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 62-Braviary line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Yesterday was Bouffalant, today will be about the brave and the bold, eagle Pokemon Rufflet and Braviary.
My thoughts: America fuck yeah/thread
...Seriously though, Braviary IMO has got to be one of the best designed normal/flying bird Pokemon in the franchise, and is personally my favorite normal/flying type in general. They could even fit in with the first 2 Gens.
Sadly though, this awesome bird isn't without some flaws. Competitively, Braviary has nice attack, but its semi-decent speed makes it only an inferior Staraptor. To sum it up, Braviary is Staraptor-lite. Oh well, despite that I've had a lot of fun using Braviary back in Gen 5.
Design/concept wise, the line is based off the bald eagle. Heck as the National symbol of the U.S, GF had the courtesy to place the red white and blue colors on it. I also like Rufflet and Braviary's personality, where Pokedex entries describe them as brave and honorable, fighting battles to protect the weak and inspiring peers through their battle scars.

Overall, I find the Braviary line so great that, amongst new generation Pokemon, especially those among Gen 5, I find it one of the hardest to dislike. Who can honestly say this well designed bird Pokemon is among their least favorites? But hey I don't mean to project, if you like or dislike Braviary tell me why. I'll respect whatever you have to say.
>>
I like it a lot but Mandibuzz is the better of the duo to me.
>>
Obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
>>
Braviary should have been Fighting/Flying
>>
>>26384613
Why? What would justify this?
>>
>>26384598
Expected Dookieshed's
video.
But was still satisfied.
>>
File: 0330aoM[1].png (140 KB, 1366x806) Image search: [Google]
0330aoM[1].png
140 KB, 1366x806
I should've been Fighting/Flying, and had Justified and Tough Claws instead of Sheer Force and Defiant (Keen Eye is too thematically appropriate for an eagle,) . . . But I nitpick out of love.

Braviary also essentially has its own theme music, and it's appropriately badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV_2u6EDx6c
>>
>>26384650
MURICA
>>
>>26384650
Because it's America: The Bird and the second-most powerful air-based fighting force in the world is the United States Navy?
>>
>>26385046
They should change Braviary's HA to Tough Claws anyways.
>>
>>26385158
>America
>powerful
>>
>>26384613
Came here to say this.
>>
>>26384598
>not posting the superior edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
>>
I chose Black, but I wanted one so badly on my team that I got a friend to trade one over.
>>
>>26384512
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.
COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH.
>>
File: FREEDOM!.png (347 KB, 610x480) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM!.png
347 KB, 610x480
>>26384650

Because Fighting-type is basically Hero-type, and America is the greatest hero and champion of the free world.

>>26385552

Anon, I know your hatred for the greatest nation on Earth is hard to swallow, but you can at the very least acknowledge our superior military force.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.