[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been wondering something. If a Zygarde game(Z/X2/Y2/Whatever)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462899139748.jpg (151 KB, 1024x974) Image search: [Google]
1462899139748.jpg
151 KB, 1024x974
I've been wondering something. If a Zygarde game(Z/X2/Y2/Whatever) was something Gamefreak never planned on doing why did they even bother creating the Pokémon?

We know nothing about it outside of its dex entry and anime shit. It's just sits in a cave doing fuck all for the entirety of X and Y. It has no relevance to anything going on so why did GF even think it was necessary to make?
>>
>>26359567
They put its arc in the anime. We'll get the formes as basic distribution events.
>>
>>26359567
Episode Z in SM
>>
>>26359567
Maybe they just made it to help cash in on the anime bux.
>>
Longer layover between gens

Leads to filler

Zygarde fell on the sword while they worked on gen 7
>>
File: 1461943477724.png (56 KB, 304x326) Image search: [Google]
1461943477724.png
56 KB, 304x326
Get well soon Zygarde
>>
>>26359621
You're dead now Zygarde
>>
>>26359621
Press "Z" to pay your respects
>>
>>26359567
They probably either had bigger plans for it, or are still planning to do stuff with it. The fact that the other formes are important in the anime and that Zygardes unused moves are in the game in my opinion indicate that there have always been plans for Zygarde to become more important than it is right now. Possibly, there were originally plans for a Z version which were scrapped later. I would guess that we will get access to perfect Zygarde in Sun/Moon.

The real mystery is what's the deal with AZ's Floette.
>>
>>26359621
Why did they even make this dude?
>>
>>26359567
Episode Z will apear in XY remakes in the generation 9
>>
I'm curious to see how they're going to address the Elephant/Snake/Mech/Dog in the room in Sun and Moon. They can't just announce a shitton of new formes for the guy and then just... ignore them. Right?
>>
>>26359753
I honestly think this. They'll just use him for a remake.
>>
>Lucario was revealed over a year before Diamond/Pearl
>"its anime exclusive", "its a scrapped idea"

Zygarde forms are still hyped. A lot. And they're still a mystery. And Sun/Moon games were teased in XY (backpacker, souvenir, Shauna's dialogue). And we had PLENTY of situations in past generations where old pokemon had a role in new games (Cresselia mini-event in BW2, Mewtwo megas in XY, Kanto birds in DPPt/XY)

But nooooo, im sure they're scrapped Zygarde.

I know GF sucks at times but they really can do things right if they want to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.