[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo fail, lol, autoleak the types of starters? Grass/Flying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1463355548069.png (363 KB, 1020x421) Image search: [Google]
1463355548069.png
363 KB, 1020x421
Nintendo fail, lol, autoleak the types of starters?

Grass/Flying
Fire/Ground
Water/Fighting
>>
You really think this hasn't been posted to hell and back?

We know
>>
while flying>ground>fighting does make a nice secondary cycle of type vulnerability i would like to remind everybody that before they revealed the second stage starters for x&y they added bunnelby and fletchling.

so while i think the evidence for these typing to belong to the starters is strong it's also possible that they are going to reveal some other pokemon with these types.
>>
Called it
>>
>>26346644
we knew about this days before you underage youtuberfags
>>
>fire/ground
Wew lad. Better hope Litten gets Desolate Land
>>
>>26346691
The fact that you said this means you watch them you fag.

Nice job biting yourself in the ass.
>>
File: 1460071257164.gif (111 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1460071257164.gif
111 KB, 294x233
>>26346722

Implying you would leave it out when water Pokemon are still in play
>>
>>26346722
Why, so long as its fast its a good type combo. I mean, there are top tier pokemon with 4x weakness to common attacking types, ferrothorn is also a great wall despite the 4x fire weakness.
>>
Litten Evo@air ballon
Flash Fire
252 speed, 252 atk, 4 HP
-Earthquake
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance
>>
>>26346905
Ferrothorn is heavy and also has 2x Fighting weakness on that matter. Low kick is very common in VGC'16. Still very good mon there.
>>
>>26346644

Except due to the numbering it's more likely that it ends up grass/ground. But that's cool.
>>
>>26346970
But that is wrong
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>26346924
MFW they make it a """"defensive"""" pokemon with shit attack and high SpA instead.
>>
Nope. It's

>Grass/Ground
>Fire
>Water/Fighting

Anyone who denies this is a fag incapable of logic and common sense.
>>
It might not even be related to the starters though

this isn't meant to be an esoteric clue game
>>
>>26346686
people dont seem to realize this
>>
>>26347013
t. someone who also believed 6.5; roothoot fag; fairy es fake.
>>
>>26347054
yeah

the regional rodent could be a ground type. the fighting type is a bit more suspicious though.
>>
>>26346935
There's also Landorus who is great in VGC yet has a 4x weakness These scrubs think 4x weakness means its bad though and will never learn
>>
>>26346686
So true
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.