[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /vp/'s opinion on the God of the Pokémon world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (1 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 KB, 96x96
What is /vp/'s opinion on the God of the Pokémon world?
>>
Isn't real
>>
>>26338819

Needs a Divine Reversion.
>>
>>26338819
Thank Arceus is not humanoid
>>
I'm gonna FUCK it
>>
>>26338819
IIts surprisingly underpowered being the god of everyone and all, it doesn't even have the highest stat total
>>
>>26338819
Not the ttrue Arceus but an interdimensional avatar of sorts. One of 1000 "arms."
>>
>>26338819
>Implying there won't be more Gods and religions in the future games.
>>
>>26338838
If they raised all its base stats from 120 to 130, it would tie with mega mewtwo and mega rayquaza. I think they should do that.
>>
>>26338886
They'd still have to give it a good ability, like alpha type, and make it not have resistances or weaknesses
>>
>>26338901
Why? Arceus is by far the most used Pokemon in Anything Goes. Just it's normal form is the most overused Pokemon, when you take into account it's other forms it's by far the most used. It's clearly the best Pokemon.
>>
Only the uneducated and weak minded worship imaginary beings. *tip
>>
>>26338819
It's unironically my favorite Pokemon. I just love that the design is still "Pokemon" but it doesn't look or feel ANYTHING like any other Pokemon. Which is fitting for a god.
>>
>>26338965
I thought he meant a mega, but looking back on the amount of increased points it probably isnt, I meant the ability to counter a lack of item
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S77vUCEPNc&feature=youtu.be
>>
why is arceus pregnant
>>
>>26339019
who the fuck even uses MMD anymore when SFM exists
>>
>>26338840
this is only possible way it can be
>>
>>26338819
Really underwhelming, give protean to this shit and the plates aren't even needed
>>
No God. Just a Neutral Pokémon who came from a Egg and then created the Universe with It's thousands arms.
>>
>>26341206
Fuck off, Richard.
>>
>>26341248
1. Arceus is the creation Pokémon.
It came from a Egg.

2. Where do you think the egg come from?

3. You shouldn't consider " It as the creator of All Pokémon".

It's not. It's only the creator of the Universe.
>>
>>26341286
>But where did god come from?

Theres more than one religion/ mythology where god comes from an egg in the void.
>>
>>26338819
One of my favorite Pokemon.
>>
File: 1463243454117.png (123 KB, 252x408) Image search: [Google]
1463243454117.png
123 KB, 252x408
>>26338819
He's an adorable autistic dork.
>>
>>26338819
It shouldn't have been made until the very end of the series.
Now it's delegated to an event pokemon rather than having real relevance.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.