[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyber sleuth is a better Pokémon game than every Pokémon game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1462648906114.jpg (150 KB, 1440x1634) Image search: [Google]
1462648906114.jpg
150 KB, 1440x1634
Cyber sleuth is a better Pokémon game than every Pokémon game ever made.

Digimon all follow you
More robust battle system
Amazing graphics
Mature story
Complex breeding mechanics
Multiple Digimon farms for raising Digimon
Mutliple beautiful animations for every Digimon

Digimon cyber sleuth makes Pokémon sumo look like a joke
>>
>>26328893
You forgot to mention that it's way more challenging. Especially on hard mode.
>>
Wow mate, nice blog, but wrong board.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>26328893
>sumo
Great, now go back to where you came from.
>>
>>26328893
oh boi
>>
>>26328908
>>26328928
>>26328941
Don't cry
>>
>>26328893
>ABI 18
You're so shit at that game, anon.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>>26328893
>underaged fag trying this hard and comparing a PS4 game with a 3DS game stay mad digifag
>>
>>26328928
>>26328925
I love how triggered this board gets by SuMo.

Not OP, but I use SuMo just

I continually use it just to get under your autistic skin now.

>lul reddit so language policing
>you used sumo? TO THE GALLOWS!

Stay pleby
>>
>>26328893
Everything of that is true, but I love both Pokémon and Digimon as they are.

I enjoyed Cyber Sleuth and I enjoyed every Pokémon game I have played.
>>
>complex breeding mechanics

What breeding? There's none of that in this game. In fact, IVs themselves don't exist as far as I know. EVs do, though, but not in the same sense. You have to train in the farms to raise them, and there are only so many points total you can distribute. There are some instances in which you have to carefully distribute these stats to get a desired evo. (there is an item that takes away EVs, but in order for the points to go to another stat, you will have to re-train them in that stat)
>>
>>26329268
Vita game with a PS4 port, actually.

Anyways, yes, I like Cyber Sleuth more than gen 6. But this still doesn't belong on this board. Besides
>sumo
>>
>>26329271
>triggered by SuMo
What the fuck is SuMo anyway? And how the fuck was I triggered by your blog?

>that's what happens when you tell niggers they are human
>>
So you'd pick on a disabled kid? I'm not surprised. You probably think nature should've killed them, like it does with other genetic defects.
>>
Also, at least post proper screenies.

(was working on it at this point)
>>
File: 2016-05-14-092038.jpg (121 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14-092038.jpg
121 KB, 960x544
>>26329345
>>
>>26329357
Holy shit fangasm
>>
>>26328893
>Digimon all follow you
STOPPED READING THERE, IM FUCKING SOLD
>>
>>26329357
Boring team
>>
>>26329389
Did you just talk shit about Gallantmon?
>>
File: 2016-05-13-212325.jpg (181 KB, 960x474) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13-212325.jpg
181 KB, 960x474
I was never that interesting. Those weren't my mains, though. At this point, I'm pondering if there's any point to trying to do the Great Challenges for me. These guys were what I beat the game with.
>>
>>26329357
I think I'm gonna cum
>>
>>26329271
You are free to post whatever you want here. Nobody gets triggered. You get banned in reddit for saying SM or S&M. The only reason to say anything but SM is because it triggers you.
>>
>>26329430
I just beat the Great Challenges and it was awesome. Great Challenge 8 was friggin impossible, though. You literally have to have Jesmon. Also, spend the time to train a ShineGreymon Burst Mode. Indispensible, that one.
>>
Cyber Sleuth is great, but hard mode gets kinda boring. Especially when you encounter bosses with Super Armor. Attacks that deal percentage-based damage and ignore defense break the game.

Still better than Gen 6 though. I hope to see more Digimon Story games. I wouldn't even mind if they didn't add any new Digimon.
>>
>>26329357
>>26329430
I'm too lazy to take and upload a screenshot from my Vita but
First run:
>Omegamon
>Examon
>Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Second Run: (Post-Update)
>Ulforceveedramon
>Shinegreymon Burst Mode
>Dukemon
>>
File: 2016-02-10-192034.jpg (171 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10-192034.jpg
171 KB, 960x544
>>26328893
>Digimon all follow you
And complex ones make the OVERWORLD lag. Not mentioning when you pass near tree with those, makes an Unbound Hoopa horde look like a joke.

>More robust battle system
No. At all.

>Amazing graphics
Indeed. Too bad that the dungeons are all literally short corridors with the only decently long one being >>26329430 and Tokyo Metropolitan Building.

>Complex breeding mechanics
Not only there's no breeding, but no. If anything it's easy as fuck to get what you want.

>Multiple Digimon farms for raising Digimon
Which are really only used at the start of the game or when you have to train stats, since leveling bonuses makes "raising" a joke.

>single beatiful animation for every Digimon's special move and only that
ftfy

Not mentioning the Digimon size scaling is a thousand times worse than Pokemon's.
>>
>>26328893
>Type - Free
is Infermon afro-american?
>>
>>26329503
I got Ulforce legitimately and the Gold Armor digis because I was told if I didn't get the Gold Armors, I would not get another chance to get them. Literally the only reason to be doing the Great Challenges is to get Paladin Mode, and I'm not interested in it. I'm on a New Game Plus BECAUSE you can use it to bypass the Great Challenges and get the Royal Knights.
>>
>>26328893
How exactly is the battle system more robust? I'm interested
Also, can you battle other people?
>>
File: 2016-05-13-212410.jpg (159 KB, 960x465) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13-212410.jpg
159 KB, 960x465
>>26329544
>Not mentioning the Digimon size scaling is a thousand times worse than Pokemon's.

Indeed. This guy should be Kaiju sized. Same with Examon. It is for it's boss fight, but get one for yourself, and...hehe
>>
>>26328893
Watched a let's play because it looked interesting
>It's anime shit
>mfw
>>
File: 1343872564328.jpg (133 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1343872564328.jpg
133 KB, 850x850
>Easy mode is arguably easier than Pokemon
>Hard mode limits your team to a select few OP Digimon
>Can't battle specific people
Other than that the game is fun and definitely worth checking out if you already have a PS4 or Vita, but those three things are the biggest disappointments of the game.
>>
>>26329627
Well its basically an SMT game with a digimon paint job, what did you expect?
>>
>>26329564
I beat the Great Challenges and I wasn't given any royal knights?? I still had to train them up.
>>
>>26329644
the great challenges give you the items that let you evolve certain digimon into them.
When you go NG+ the items you've received from great challenges carry over
>>
>>26329644
That's what I mean. You can't evo to get the Royal Knights in one playthrough unless you beat the Challenges. Otherwise, though, you new game plus and they're all unlocked. No, you're not "given" them, but you won't have them for yourself regardless.
>>
>>26329668
I dunno about you, but I played PS4 version and don't those items only open up the possibility to digivolve them? Or can I ACTUALLY use those items to force a digivolution?
>>
Mainline Pokemon games and this game can't really be compared graphics wise since they're on such vastly different consoles... But Cyber Sleuth is an amazing game, albeit it a little boring story wise. Anyone who avoids playing it because "Pokemon is better than Digimon!!!1" is missing out.
>>
>>26329679
Ohhh see, I just beat down the Great Challenges to get Omnimon.
>>
>>26329689
the items are key items that are listed as evolution requirements, iirc.
Maybe I'm recalling wrong, but either way once you beat a challenge it unlocks the digimon you beat as evolution options for certain digimon.
The Omega Blade was a bitch to get though, I had to make a Jesmon specifically for it.
>>
>>26329727
I think Jesmon is required for that AND the Lucemon battle.
>>
>>26329614
Lucemon SM is just a disappointment all around. Its only redeeming factor is that he looks cool.
>Meteormon and Geremon were more important to have in the game than Lucemon Larva or the fucking Sovereigns
>>
>>26328893
>>/vg/
/digi/
>>
>>26329703
Omnimon may still be a challenge to get. Getting WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon are easy enough to do blindly, but I don't know what the requirements to get Omnimon are, other than it's probably the same as Paildramon, have both digis at 100% CAM. I personally waited for Stingmon to have the stats to get it, as I thought it was easier for him to reach them than it would be for ExVeemon to reach the stat it was missing. It was trickier than that, though, since to get Imperialdramon, it would still need a lot of ABI. I had to get that first before I committed to evolving to it. Omnimon probably also needs a lot of ABI, so you probably are not going to evo to it blindly, some back and forthing may be required.
>>
>>26328893
I like CS and all but
>Digimon all follow you
The big ones block the camera and having to wait for them to warp out whenever you get on an elevator is annoying
>More robust battle system
How exactly? Lategame normal or hard mode anytime devolves into buffs, type negation, and pierce attacks only making the vast majority of abilities worthless.
>Amazing graphics
PS4 port of a PSVITA game, I should hope so
>Mature story
More mature than pokemon I suppose
>Complex breeding mechanics
lolno LucemonCM is the most complex mon in the game to get and aside from min-maxing bonus stats there's no complexity
>Multiple Digimon farms for raising Digimon
Farms that are useful for exactly 2 things - raising bonus stats before the last chapter and farming Tactician USBs
>Mutliple beautiful animations for every Digimon
I guess? Each mon has defend - phys attack - mag attack - special attack - on hit - death animations, not really anything more than pokemon unless you're talking about the special attack cutscenes - many of which are reused.
>>
>>26329781
Personally I evolved my Stingmon into Infermon once or twice before fusing my XV-mon into it, got some nice skills and it raised the ABI enough to go into Imperialdramon.
For Omegamon I just took my Shinegreymon and degenerated it back down to Agumon, and went up the vanilla Greymon line instead.
>>
>>26329489
>You get banned in reddit for saying SM or S&M
You're joking, right? That sounds completely ridiculous.
>>
>>26329781
I ended up de-digivolving my Imperialdramon all the way back down to a Stingmon, then fused it with a 100 ABI Exveemon to get my Imperialdramon.

If I recall correctly, Omnimon only needed like 40 or 60 ABI. But it was pretty easy, beyond the stat requirements.
>>
>>26329817
>That sounds completely ridiculous.
It's also made up
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.