[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIG NEWS IN COROCORO NEXT MONTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 1454019422893.jpg (20 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1454019422893.jpg
20 KB, 250x188
Let's speculate.
>>
>>26286792
Most likey recap of the latest trailer with some extra reveals like Legendaries names etc
>>
Game news or anime/movie news?
>>
>>26286811
They would've done that recap this month. Plus, they say it's going to be NEW news anyway.

>>26286813
Game news, specifically. We had movie news this month's issue.
>>
>>26286792
Solgaleo's and Lunaala's names will be officially revealed and /vp/ will treat it like its fucking nothing because of leaks just like Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion reveals.
>>
>>26286811
>corocoro
>having month old news
what

The train has begun, it's all new news from here
>>
Big news on next month? No, thanks, I wait for E3
>>
>>26286837
E3 isn't gonna have shit
>>
>>26286837
>Nintendo
>E3 2016
I have some bad news for you
>>
Official legendary name reveal, probably that woodpecker, and either the regional pikaclone or rodent, alongside the name of the evil team.
>>
>>26286837
Nintendo isn't having a digital or live event this year and the only thing they're focusing on is Zelda Wii U/NX, expecting anything Pokemon related will put you in a big state of disappointment.
>>
>>26286878
You're forgetting full Sugimori art of the Legendaries, the Trainers, and possibly the Professor(s) and Rival.
Oh and the Region Map, hopefully in full.
>>
>>26286821
>>26286830
Suuuure, just like they delivered every month thus far? PLS

Besides they need to show the starters etc and they havent done that yet. They might have few extras but for the most part expect the recap.
>>
>>26286848
>>26286853

Now, you let him dream.
>>
>>26286898
>Besides they need to show the starters etc and they havent done that yet
>expect the recap.
Oh yeah, just like the recap for the first trailer that they never did?
>>
DON'T TELL ME THAT THEY REVEALED FOR US THE INFO OF THE NEXT MONTH?!
>>
>>26286905
The very first trailer had low quality, blurry concept art you brainiac
>>
>>26286898
Jesus, is this your first time experiencing corocoro before the release of a game?

first of all when they use the word "scoop" it's always brand new news, and very important news at that, second, May is as far as I remember always the month where they really get the ball rolling on reveals since the game is only months away
>>
>>26286934
Oh so CoroCoro just does recaps according to your imaginary rules, I got you.
>>
>>26286906
?

The info we got this month was info corocoro promised last month.

The info corocoro has next month is their scoop
>>
>>26286991
Dude, they promised BIG SCOOP last month and this issue had NOTHING. Are you sure you're ok?
>>
>>26287009
>another one of these retards
They said May would have big news, not corocoro specifically
>>
>>26286995
CoroCoro promised news 3 months in a row and had nothing 3 months in a row. Happy?
>>
>>26287009
Obviously you don't know how to read, so please stay in school kid. For your sake.

They said we'll be getting big info for the games this month. Which was the video.
>>
>>26287009
Hello, shithead. The BIG SCOOP they promised last month did NOT say it was for/in CoroCoro. THIS one says the upcoming BIG SCOOP is IN next month's issue. Fuck off.
>>
>>26286997
So the Corocoro would ignore the starters?
>>
>>26286792

Will probably be character reveals and other useless shit.
>>
>>26287038
>Reveals
>Useless
Please tell me your definition of a useful scoop then.
>>
>>26287020
But...excuses!
>>
>>26287026
And thats why it might be just a recap of this months news
>>
>>26287045
CoroCoro would've done a recap during this month's issue, retard. Is this your first hype season? Do you not know how CoroCoro works?
>>
>>26287020
they said April would start S/M features, and it did
they said May would have big S/M news, and it did
>>
>>26287026
So we will get the types onlt?
>>
>>26287056
So in your opinion CoroCoro wont even show the starters because they're old news? Are you dumb?
>>
>>26287043

New pokemon thats all I care about.
>>
>>26287082
He's just fool. Sure they promised a video, but next month can't ignore Solgaleo.
>>
>>26287082
if next month does have a recap of this month's news, it's not going to be the only information they have
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.