[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93
File: It's actually happening!.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
It's actually happening!.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>NEW Trailer for upcoming events:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfM1qP1cbj4

>Movie 19: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna [Jul 16th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
NEW Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWtBDuxrcS0

Next episode:
>XY&Z026: Rival Showdown! Ash VS Shota!! [May 12th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xyz/trailer/

Upcoming episodes:
>XY&Z027: Snowbelle Gym Match! A Battlefield of Ice!! [May 19th]
>XY&Z028: The Winding Woods... The Dawn of Evolution! [May 26th]
>XY&Z029: Ash Greninja VS Mega Abomasnow! The Giant Water Shuriken Triggers!! [Jun 2nd]
>XY&Z030: Find Carbink! Goodra and Dedenne!! [Jun 9th}

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
It sure looks that way.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>26206093
>>
PM43 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_043_-_March_of_the_Nassy_Squad![H264_SUB][508C19A9].mkv.torrent

DP67 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_Diamond&Pearl_-_536_DP067_Hikari's_First_Gym_Battle!![H264_AC3_DVDSUB][A0B6C5D2].mkv.torrent

XY&Z21 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_021_A_Bride_for_Citron!_Eureka's_Sil-vous-plait_Panic!![H264_720P][16E8E590].mkv.torrent

MOVIE 18 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_Movie_2_-_The_Archdjinni_of_Rings_-_Hoopa[H264_1080P][0E97AEA2].mkv.torrent

MOVIE 18 SHORT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_Movie_2_Short_-_Pikachu_and_the_Pokemon_Musicians[H264_1080P][8CE702AE].mkv.torrent

XY&Z22 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=802866

XY&Z23 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=804860

XY&Z24 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806938

XY&Z25 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=808965

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS XY&Z26: RIVAL SHOWDOWN! SATOSHI VS SHOTA!! (MAY 12TH)
>Having reunited with Shota for the first time in a while, Satoshi decides to have a 3-on-3 battle with him. Shota has already gathered 8 badges, but just how strong is he now!?

>Summary:
>As Satoshi and his friends head towards Eisetsu City to get the final gym badge, they once again meet Shota at a Pokémon Center along the way. Shota, who greatly admires Satoshi, tells them that he has already collected 8 badges. Satoshi decides to have a 3-on-3 battle with Shota to test how strong he has become, but...?

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mariya Ise: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Hideaki Tezuka: Fleur-de-lis
>Tsuguo Mogami: Xerosicy
>Yuji Ueda: Gekkouga
>Shinichiro Miki: Luchabull
>Kenta Miyake: Onvern
>Kensuke Sato: Livolt
>Chiemi Ishimatsu: Junsa
>Kiyotaka Furushima: Trainer
>Chinatsu Akasaki: Female Admin
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 32 (May 15th)

XY&Z027: Snowbelle Gym Match! A Battlefield of Ice!! (May 19th)
>Having arrived in Snowbelle City, Ash attempts the final Gym match needed to enter the Kalos League. His opponent is the Ice Type Gym Leader Wulfric. Ash struggles with the match, but the key to victory lies with a certain Pokémon.

XY&Z028: The Winding Woods... The Dawn of Evolution! (May 26th)
>Serena and the others are worried about Ash after he disappeared into the forest at night and still didn't return by morning, so they all decide to go look for him. But as Ash is lost in the forest, that other Pokémon that disappeared as well appears before him. What is the answer Ash found in the forest?

XY&Z029: Ash Greninja VS Mega Abomasnow! The Giant Water Shuriken Triggers!! (Jun 2nd)
>After interacting with the Pokémon in the forest, Ash has matured a bit further. No longer lost on what to do, Ash once again issues a battle. Ash summons up everything he has gained so far on his journey: The knowledge, the experience and the memories made with the Pokémon. But the ultimate opponent appears before him: Mega Abomasnow.

XY&Z030: Find Carbink! Goodra and Dedenne!! (Jun 9th)
>On their way to Lumiose City, Ash and his friends decide to stop by the wetlands where Goodra lives. Ash and the others are delighted at seeing Goodra again, but then trouble suddenly arrives! Incredibly, a single Carbink appears to be going on a rampage in the wetlands. Ash and his friends attempt to stop the Carbink together with Goodra and the wetland Pokémon, but then Team Rocket show up.

DREADREA (BY SERENA, CV MAYUKI MAKIGUCHI):
http://www.megafileupload.com/aynY/DreaDrea_(Serena,_CV_Mayuki_Makiguchi).aac

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA MANGA CHAPTER 1:
http://imgur.com/a/PAdz8
>>
No new scenes from Pokemon no Uchi?
>>
So will Goodra return? Or it will just meet with it again?
>>
File: 12736524398.png (448 KB, 970x932) Image search: [Google]
12736524398.png
448 KB, 970x932
Long hair Serena best Serena.
>>
>>26214106
That aired over a day ago, and yes, it had new scenes.
>>
>>26214121
Link?
>>
>>26214114
XY&Z030: Find Carbink! Goodra and Dedenne!! (Jun 9th)
>On their way to Lumiose City, Ash and his friends decide to stop by the wetlands where Goodra lives. Ash and the others are delighted at seeing Goodra again, but then trouble suddenly arrives! Incredibly, a single Carbink appears to be going on a rampage in the wetlands. Ash and his friends attempt to stop the Carbink together with Goodra and the wetland Pokémon, but then Team Rocket show up.
>>
>>26214114
Ah sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. We don't know if it'll return to the team in the same episode, but it definitely is returning for the league. This episode will be setup for that at the very least.
>>
AshGreninja = Deus ex machina.

I don't like it. Not only is it overpowered as fuck, but overexposed too. I struggle to remember the last time Ash had a trainer battle where the focus was on any of his other Pokemon. Valerie's gym I guess? Almost a year ago.
>>
>>26214254
>Not only is it overpowered as fuck

It's lost how many times now?
>>
File: IMG_20160508_081431.jpg (47 KB, 624x568) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_081431.jpg
47 KB, 624x568
HELLOOOOOO
>>
XY&Z028: The Winding Woods... The Dawn of Evolution! (May 26th)
>Serena and the others are worried about Ash after he disappeared into the forest at night and still didn't return by morning, so they all decide to go look for him. But as Ash is lost in the forest, that other Pokémon that disappeared as well appears before him. What is the answer Ash found in the forest?

Who's evolving?
>>
>>26214309
Mewtwo.
>>
File: CR50AEhUkAAEtaA.jpg (126 KB, 754x1024) Image search: [Google]
CR50AEhUkAAEtaA.jpg
126 KB, 754x1024
>>26214309
Ash
>>
File: ssgif1.gif (430 KB, 353x600) Image search: [Google]
ssgif1.gif
430 KB, 353x600
>>
If Ash doesn't win the league now I'm going to bite off my dick in a fit of rage.
>>
>>26214309
>that other Pokémon that disappeared as well appears before him.
Greninja left him, the evolution is mastering Ash greninja
>>
>>26214351
Can you be more autistic randomly posting this crap here? Fuck off
>>
>>26214355
Screencapped.
>>
>Tomioka and Iwane are doing the gym battles
Fug, if Ash vs Wulfric isn't best 8th gym battle out of any saga I will be extremely disappointed, especially looking at who is handling the episodes.
>>
>DREADREA (BY SERENA, CV MAYUKI MAKIGUCHI)
What is this?
>>
>>26214254
>foreshadowed since the end of XY
>deus ex machina
No, anon, that's not how it works. It would be deus ex machina if it was used to get Ash of a situation he would otherwise would be unable to if it wasn't for Ash-Greninja that came with no foreshadowing.

The only time it can be reasonably called a deus ex machina was when Ash was in the ninja village battling against Lairon Mask Guy with the Bisharp, where he was somehow kicking both Sanpei and Ash's ass and would've beaten them had it not for Frogadier evolving and then going Ash-Greninja in a single battle. Every other instance is a reasonable increase of Ash's skill in using Ash-Greninja with its culmination being them able to go toe-to-toe with Diantha.

I would have put Ash-Greninja vs Team Flare at Terminus Cave in there too, but so many factors already played in it and Ash AND the others would've easily forced the Flare girls to fuck off since their entire plans were already in ruins at that point thanks to Puni-chan going Doge form and Ash already delaying them before going Ash-Greninja. Ash-Greninja's participation was negligible and was mostly used to show the negative side effects of using it, which Ash has yet to solve.

So, no, it's not a deus ex machina, it's more like a unique power-up special for Ash to allow him to come close to a Mega Evolution's power.
>>
>>26214384
The version of the DoriDori ED sung by Serena's VA instead of Shoko that played in XY&Z20 and that will be in the Character Song Project Volume 2.
>>
>>26214407
>>26214281
>responding to bait
>>
>>26214319
Ash was a saiyan all along?
>>
>>26214407
the AshGreninja form itself is a deus ex machina, it's something the writers created out of nowhere to make the frog overpowered, even beating the champion. the anime is based on the games and there is no ashgreninja there.
>>
>>26214510
>out of nowhere

guaranteed it'll be a main feature of Sun/Moon
>>
>>26214510
>out of nowhere
say hello to your new mega/"gen7 gimmick powerup name" greninja
>>
>>26214361
Can you by posting bait all over the thread like >>26214120, >>26214254 and >>26214361?
>>
>>26214510
>implying it won't be a sm feature
you keep using that term but you keep misusing it
>>
>>26214428
Full version when?
I'm tired of waiting.
>>
>>26214987
That is the full version.
>>
>>26214510
I know this is bait but fine I'll bite

"out of nowhere" is a pointless argument since you might as well decry everything "came out of nowhere"

a deus ex machina requires more than that, it appears right at the part where the hero needs something, not just "out of nowhere"

obviously this isn't, as this has been built-upon since the first XY episode

>>26214599
>>26214817
>>26214898
>responding to bait
>>
File: 56737910_p0.png (4 MB, 1518x1075) Image search: [Google]
56737910_p0.png
4 MB, 1518x1075
>>
>>26215057
>Dedenne is gone
Did he become the energy core for 50% Zygarde
>>
>>26215086
Nene is sleeping in pouch
fat gullible sloth
>>
>>26215015
That is the TV size.
>>
>>26215117
>missing the joke
>>
Just how Valerie learned to talk to Fairies Serena learns to communicate with Pikachu.
>>
>>26215086
Dedenne got permanently stuck to Goodra after hugging him too tightly in XY&Z30.
>>
so, why are Shouta's medals different?
>>
>>26215189
Different gyms.
>>
File: 56803707_p0.jpg (248 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
56803707_p0.jpg
248 KB, 1000x600
>>26215151
Is this image related ?
>>
>>26215189
I get the feeling he never went far into coastal Kalos and mostly stuck to central and mountain, meaning he never got to Cyllage and Shalour. Looks like he decided not to challenge the Lumiose gym again either.
>>
>>26215151
>yfw we actually get an episode where Serena focuses on learning to talk to Pikachu, or where she shows that she already knows
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the animation in the latest episode wasn't as good as people made it to be? I was reading the comments and you guys were like "WOW THIS ANIMATION HOLY SHIT" so I was expecting something great but it was actually not that impressive, and Ash vs. Alan (second time) was better animated and more hype in terms of choregraphy and impact.
>>
The movie subs can probably be removed from the OP soon right?
>>
>>26215597
>Am I the only one who thinks the animation in the latest episode wasn't as good as people made it to be?

Yes
>>
>>26215597
Aside from Gardevoir looking off-model on several occasions, the animation for the battle was good to begin with, then got even better.
>>
I love when Ash screams the line

MOTTO
MOTTO
TSUYOKUUU
>>
>>
>>26215767
Oh hey, it's the artist who made two different pictures of Sylveon forcibly undressing Serena
>>
I want the water butterfly wings to become a legit feature of Ash Greninja that can be triggered at will.
>>
>>26215597
"cooler stuff happened" doesn't always equal "better animated".

You can of course have preferences, but I think practically every big fight in the XY anime has equally great animation. You can't really say one is vastly better than the other because they're all fast paced action with the Pokémon being on-model for 99% of the frames which says a whole fucking lot if you compare it to most other action anime today.
>>
>>26215794
My niggah.

>Greninja wants to glide like Hawlucha
>uses water wings
>>
>>26215794
>200% synchro gives Greninja water wings
>>
>12am in japan
>no leaks
>>
>>26215838
>FOUR FLYING TYPES
>>
File: interested frog.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
interested frog.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>Amour happens and shit
>Ash and Serena are having sex in a hotel at night
>Sounds of pleasureful moans from Serena and grunts from Ash as he thrusts
>Serena suddenly demands him to "SHOUT THE LINE, SHOUT IT PLEASE"
>"MOTTO MOTTO TSUYOKUUUUU" echoes throughout the whole building
>They end up hearing "KOOOOOUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAA" in the background
>They awkwardly stare into space
>>
So, since Goodra's return/setup for return will be in a few weeks and assuming the TF arc ends in episode 33 on June 30th, there'll be at least 20 episodes left for the league without the need of any particular setup beforehand (and with Carbink we'll be out of Pokémon not yet showcased to make episodes about). That's a pretty long time.
>>
>>26215850
Flying pikachu
>FIVE FLYING TYPES
Ash uses Hawlucha as personal HM02
>SIX FLYING TYPES
draGoo comes back with his dragon jet engines
>SEVEN FLYING TYPES
Serena hones her leaping skills
>EIGHT FLYING TYPES
Fairies get retconned out of existence and Sylveon get's turned into flying
>NINE FLYING TYPES
>>
>>26215794
>Wanting wings when it can already kite.
>>
File: fennekin.jpg (22 KB, 424x408) Image search: [Google]
fennekin.jpg
22 KB, 424x408
:^)
>>
>>26215597
Iwane is better than the guys who did AshvsDiantha, so that's what you experienced.
>>
>>26216068
>>
>>26216090
So I guess I was right on my perception.
>>
>>26216090
>>26216107
Sorry, but Iwane isn't better than Nishiyama.
>>
>>26214860
That's not bait, fuck off.
>>
Confession when?
>>
File: Dominos_Ad_Nov08-2.png (86 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Dominos_Ad_Nov08-2.png
86 KB, 240x180
Amour and Poke can't even compete.

Yeah they got muh blush and canon crush and whatever but they aren't best friends like Ash and Dawn are.

Also Hi-Touch and something even more.

The freaking Dominos Pizza ad, if this doesn't prove the animators had a soft spot for Pearlshipping, I don't know what does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7YdF9b3x1M
>>
File: 1435618490780.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1435618490780.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
>Pearlshipping
>>
>>26216332
I know this is shit post, but why are people bringing up "MUH HIGH TOUCH!" Do you faggots even know what "hi touch" means? It's literally friend-zoning. It means "we're friends yo!"

Handholding != "Gimme five!"
>>
>>26216431
I said it like Hi-Touch yeh yeh, but the Dominos pizza ad is the real proof!
>>
>>26216414
>Liking Dawn yuri crap and not letting Dawn have the man she deserves
>liking the dumb pedo rape ship
What are you a cuckk?
>>
>>26216440
an ad is a fleeting moment anon

hi touch is literally the pair's song, and it says they are literally friends

you don't give your crush high fives, you hold their hands, feel their warmth, and you smile at them and ask them how they feel
>>
File: heh.png (576 KB, 1280x1506) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
576 KB, 1280x1506
>>26216414
>Advanceshipping
>>
>>26216462
>Contest is bad enough
>posting Kasuria
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26216458
The ad was proof that Pearl was supported

Anyway how do you know Ash likes likes Serena?
>>
What cool tracks would you choose to make a battle against Shota or Alan to make it as cool as possible like the Paul battle?

Current OST only and apart from XYZ.
>>
>>26216495
>>Contest is bad enough
pfff
Prior to XY that could be considered as only legit ship in Pokemon.
SS about Drew implying he's with May when?
>>
>>26216506
yeah but like I said, fleeting

and I only brought it up because I hate it when people misuse terms, hi touch is literally Japan's loaning hi five but somehow calling it touch than five

as for your second question I'm indifferent, but Ash does have those tics he has when embarrassed or when he expresses liking towards Serena
>>
>>26216517
Drew's manipulation by turning May on like he does with every other girl+May's onesided crush=/=canon

He respected May, as a coordinator.

Stop defending Kelly, RoastyCoconut
>>
>>26216529
>Ash does have those tics he has when embarrassed or when he expresses liking towards Serena
Muh headcanon

Wew lad
>>
>>26216511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_C_3gXPPI

They're just waiting for the appropriate moment.
>>
>>26216462
I'm pretty sure Drew was gay with Harley
>>
>>26216535
>manipulation by turning May on like he does with every other girl
you know you're invoking one of clichest cliches in that matter, right?
>>
>>26216547
nigga I'm not a shipper

it doesn't even take a shipper to see those tics, like nose rubbing. those aren't headcanons when they happen

so I guess all these teasing and shit are "fantasies" and something that didn't happen in the anime then? what, the first half of "Ash gets sick" episode was literally just a blank screen?
>>
>>26216550
Sounds good anon.
>>
>>26216556
Harley was saltier than Clemont is now, this is not a kind of dude you want to live with.
>>
Contest is not canon

Drew along with Harley are gay

No straight man would dye his hair,flower green, have a Roselia as a Pokemon, and be THAT into contests.
>>
>>26216579
>he is not dying his hair
>he doesn't like nature
>he doesn't being an actor
>>
>>26216570
the faggot you're arguing to managed to turn a friendship into a romantic ship, I suggest you stop

these are the same people who ship Katara with Zuko because they had a short friendly interaction, even if Zuko had another character who was officially romantically interested in
>>
>>26216611
>that grammar
Proof contestshippers are autistic

Also not every gay man likes acting, he still does a gay performance type thing

And what are you talking about, of course
>hating nature
makes him gay

If you get off this website you see that straight men love the outdoors, hunting, hiking, fishing, and camping.

Only gay men hate nature.
>>
>>26216635
>the faggot you're arguing to managed to turn a friendship into a romantic ship
Just like Contestshippers

Face it, Drew was a homosexual.

Drew was May's gay friend.
>>
>>26216684
I wasn't that poster anon. I never watched AG.
>>
>>26216702
I was just comparing that guy with the contestshippers
>>
>>26216635
Zuko and Katara would've made a fucking perfect couple, and his "love interest" was an arranged marriage.

There wasn't anything in the show that really pointed to them being romantically interested in each other, but they still would've been a great couple. There's a different between seeing potential and trying to bastardize scenes to fit a personal agenda.
>>
>>26216665
Geez, I've omitted one word and you're already going all out.

And also I am deeply afraid the joke flew over your head, man.

>>26216684
And you're still being salty as fuck.
Who are you to decide one sexuality?
And why are you so hellbent on it?
Got ditched for a girl?
>>
>>26216728
Thats why we love Pearl, sure they might have been friends but that is the appeal of it, most people love friendships to be ships.

Why else do you think Nick and Judy from Zootopia are so popular?

Without their great friendship, people wouldn't like it as much.
>>
File: 1435954869721.jpg (27 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
1435954869721.jpg
27 KB, 500x448
>>26216454
>yuri crap

pretty rude desu
>>
>>26216795
>pretty rude desu
>Caring about rude people on 4chan

Leave >>>/t/umblr
>>
>>26216728
Except Katara showed no interest at him. That's the whole fucking point. Hell they only interacted much in that one episode.

Also it wasn't arranged. Zuko had shown interest in him regardless, and even Mai felt the same andin fact the reason why she turned against Azula.

It's crazy fangirls making things up that don't even exist in the show.

>>26216767
>Why else do you think Nick and Judy from Zootopia are so popular?

You assume Nick and Judy's chemistry is similar to Katara and Zuko. Watch TLA again and I dare you to say that.

Also Nick and Judy was set up less than friends and more like a romantic couple. Remove the species gap and you'd see them your average modern Disney pair.

Ash and Dawn are more like siblings than Nick and Judy being star-crossed lovers. I feel less offended about the ship and more offended on the way of thinking on comparing these characters.
>>
>>26216734
>Who are you to decide one sexuality?
>And why are you so hellbent on it?
>Got ditched for a girl?
Oh so people are allowed to discuss Dawn, an obviously straight girl and call her lesbian because of one flattered and thankful blush

But Drew
>sissy boy
>does gay things often
>is friend with obviously gay guy
isn't gay, not even bi?

There is a problem with /padt/'s logic
>>
>>26216812
>Nick and Judy
>set up as star crossed lovers

Nick and Judy literally had the same relationship as Ash and Dawn. No they aren't like Katara and Zuko but the similarities are very similar.
>>
>>26216837
>call her lesbian because of one flattered and thankful blush
No, they just project their homo acceptance brainwashing on her because they think it's normal these days. They see things that aren't there.
>>
>>26216868
>the similarities are very similar.
to Ash and Dawn
>>
>>26216837
>/padt/'s logic
here's your error
you treat /padt/ if we were one person
we aren't
for example, I am not the one who posted Dawn yuri.

And why do you see Drew as sissy?
And since when gays can only be friends with gays?
And since when performances are homo only?
>>
File: Ursula_casual[1].png (2 MB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
Ursula_casual[1].png
2 MB, 1440x1705
>>26216454
The man she deserves?
>>
>>26216868
what? no

the only reason people don't put them as lovers is because "muh species" but remove that they're pretty much Flynn/Rapunzel. And I can tell you Ash and Dawn aren't Flynn/Rapunzel.

Ash and Dawn strikes me more something like Chip and Dale.
>>
>>26216882
>No, they just project their homo acceptance brainwashing on her because they think it's normal these days. They see things that aren't there.
This

The writers never intended her to be lesbian, or Drew.

Harley on the other hand...
>>
>>26216886
Plusie?
>>
File: serena_nose.png (130 KB, 558x527) Image search: [Google]
serena_nose.png
130 KB, 558x527
>>26215930
>>
>>26216893
>Ash and Dawn strikes me more something like Chip and Dale.
And who would be Donald Duck in this case?
>>
>>26216511
>Battle vs Shota
>cool

Sorry, no matter what music there is it will never be nearly as good/cool as the battle versus Paul. Shota is just too boring and useless of a character for that to happen. Even until now, Shota has contributed absolutely nothing towards Ash's development as a trainer. I guess that's what the writers get for having a beginner as Ash's rival, again. I thought they learned something after the disaster that was Trip.
>>
>>26216885
>And why do you see Drew as sissy?
How do you not?
>And since when gays can only be friends with gays?
Because no straight guy wants a gay fag as their friend
>And since when performances are homo only?
Since ORAS girlified them up
>>
>>26216893
>Ash and Dawn strikes me more something like Chip and Dale.
Nope
>>
Is this Stale again?
>>
File: 200px-Drew_AP-2.png (33 KB, 200x343) Image search: [Google]
200px-Drew_AP-2.png
33 KB, 200x343
Drew
>straight
>>
File: serena_dance.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
serena_dance.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
Needs more Dancerena.
>>
>>26216946
>How do you not?
He didn't seem neither shy or excessively un/fit/, and, for fucks sake, he was all-out trying to woo a girl. With flowers and gallant behavior and shit. What sissy would gather courage to actually try to pull that shit?
>Because no straight guy wants a gay fag as their friend
You act like gays are inherently bad. You're falling for stereotype created by regressive left and you're happy with it.
>Since ORAS girlified them up
1. ORAS was long time after Drew was relevant.
2. ORAS didn't girlify them, ORAS simplified them.
>>
>>26216934
Rescue Rangers variant, no DD there.

>>26216961
>he never watched Rescue Rangers
>>
>>26217030
>He didn't seem neither shy or excessively un/fit/, and, for fucks sake, he was all-out trying to woo a girl. With flowers and gallant behavior and shit. What sissy would gather courage to actually try to pull that shit?
He did that because he knew girl's loved his boy band looks. It was only for manipulation.

When I mean sissy I mean as in the Justin Bieber type way. Yeah Bieber might fight and bang girls but he is still a sissy.

>You act like gays are inherently bad. You're falling for stereotype created by regressive left and you're happy with it.
Now I see your main problem.

All gays are bad anon.

>ORAS didn't girlify them, ORAS simplified them.
>making them more pink and sparkly
>the femboi clothes for Brendan
>the techno pop music that replaced the trumpets
>not more girly
>>
>>26217068
>being this gay
Fag
>>
File: tumblr_n23kf9Vevm1sj7963o1_400.gif (1 MB, 350x259) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n23kf9Vevm1sj7963o1_400.gif
1 MB, 350x259
All this Contestshipping talk and you guys forget how much AG really did promote it even in the openings.
>>
>>26217073
>can't defend your point anymore
>>
>>26217079
>All this Contestshipping talk and you guys forget how much AG really did promote it even in the openings.
Idiot it was showing their rivalry and how smug and cocky Drew is and how May is serious to beat him.
>>
>>26217068
>He did that because he knew girl's loved his boy band looks. It was only for manipulation.
This is asking for a 'tried to manipulate, fell heels over head' cliche
>When I mean sissy I mean as in the Justin Bieber type way. Yeah Bieber might fight and bang girls but he is still a sissy.

>Drew
>even remotely close to that Canadian abomination of nature
>All gays are bad anon.
Several top dogs in Classical Greece were openly gay. And they advanced our culture more than you ever will.
Faglords are bad, people who just happen to be wrongly wired not.
>>making them more pink and sparkly
where
>>the femboi clothes for Brendan
>hating on glamrock
>>the techno pop music that replaced the trumpets
>techno
>gay
>>not more girly
>implying
>>
>>26217125
That reply is so sloppy it is to painful to read.
>>
So what are you replying to yourself this time?
>>
>>26217139
Sorry, it looked properly on reply window, don't know what went wrong
>>
File: 3073525115_1_9_FT7tCelH.jpg (21 KB, 341x256) Image search: [Google]
3073525115_1_9_FT7tCelH.jpg
21 KB, 341x256
They made a whole episode with May and Drew stranded together in a cave and May saving Drew from drowning. This was the Wynaut ep in late Hoenn.
>>
>>26217147
It's his new tactic. Just ignore.
>>
File: tumblr_mpphr70yy01qgwqrto1_500.png (356 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpphr70yy01qgwqrto1_500.png
356 KB, 500x355
>>
File: abest.jpg (83 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
abest.jpg
83 KB, 1024x577
What are we even talking about now, and what does it have to do with Amour being the best ship?
>>
>>26217430
People are talking about canon ships. The last one was 10 years ago back in AG in 2006, unless you count Appealshipping for Dawn.
>>
Advancecucks should just accept defeat already, no May cameo despite ORAS and writers pushing Amour should be a given but if they didn´t accept they ship dying back then then they will not accept it now.
>>
>>26217461
The only confirmed ship involving the main characters is Amour, or more accurately Serena's crush on Ash. Given it's been stated by multiple sources. The May/Drew thing was heavily implied, but it never got TV host talking about it, posters, or relationship charts like Ash/Serena has.
>>
>>26217477

>no May cameo

KAORI is fucking DEAD dude
>>
>>26217525
She don´t have to talk to make a cameo, Ash could have mention her but guess she is not relevant to him anymore just like Misty.
>>
>>26217495
Probably because you're comparing an Ash ship, the main character of the show, with a May ship and her recurring rival.

Ash and Serena are in every episode together and involve the two main characters. Contestshipping involved May and a recurring rival who was only in about 16 or so AG episodes. There's a big difference.
>>
>>26217556

Ash hasn't mentioned SHIT.

They haven't made any references to past seasons at all except fucking Piplup. Ash is super secretive until all the big reveals in the leauge. Not deliberately but in a typical "you never asked" way.
>>
>>26217589
>until all the big reveals in the leauge.
what
>>
>>26217589
He still needs to bring up all the girls he's been with to Serena.
>>
>>26217656

What what?

He reveals his old mons to the group, as well as Oak, Deliah and probably other people.
>>
File: 1457924123214.png (315 KB, 487x361) Image search: [Google]
1457924123214.png
315 KB, 487x361
>upcoming SUMO news
>upcoming hype fight episodes back to back
>shipping arguments
>>
>>26217847
Better than owl retards putting the last few shitposts in.
>>
>>26217847
Welcome to /padt/
The great land of moronic people.
>>
>>26217847
>no new info
>SM will be skimpy trailer telling us what we already suspect
>but we still can't debate about the past a bit
>>
>>26217847
It's you know who talking to himself again
>>
>>26217847

>thread for anime discussion
>complaining about anime discussion

why don't you fuck off you attention whore
>>
File: 56810856_p0_master1200.jpg (347 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
56810856_p0_master1200.jpg
347 KB, 858x1200
>>
>>26217928
Cute
>>
>>26217928
>master1200

Anyway, looks like Serena is thinking about going to her hometown?
>yfw this is where the league is held.
>>
>>26217876
It could have info on the new main girl, if there is one so it's important.
>>
>>26218073
But it'll be about the games won't it?
>>
>>26217928
What's she blushing about?
>>
File: serena.jpg (141 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
serena.jpg
141 KB, 599x337
>>26218066
>yfw this is where the league is held.
>>
File: serena_getting_closer.webm (281 KB, 456x672) Image search: [Google]
serena_getting_closer.webm
281 KB, 456x672
>>
>>26218103
She's thinking about asking Ash to go to her hometown.
>>
File: steamrena2.jpg (52 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
steamrena2.jpg
52 KB, 500x629
>>26218152
I never thought that scene would have been surpassed in the lust category. But I was wrong.
>>
>>26218101
It can show the new playable female character, but they have been very secretive about it so I hope they show Serena stays.
>>
>>26217847
If you wanted to discuss the anime, you shouldn't have come here
>>
>>26218186
Eh, one thing might not indicate the other, unless the female MC looks like Serena, but wouldn't that be too big of a spoiler? Also I believe that for XY the MCs were shown early but weren't the first thing we saw.
>>
>>26218169
Yeah the steam scene easily surpassed it.
>>
XYZ25 was fucking good.

Well, except for that part where Serena and the rest just left Ash lying face down in the grass for the whole TR part.

Yeah, let's just sit here and leave him be, guys.

That was ridiculous.
>>
>>26218292
They turn him around while Diantha is dealing with TR.
>>
>>26218292
But Serena and Pikachu ran to Ash, it was Greninja who was left on the grass like he didn't exist.
>>
>>26218321
that's actually worse, but yeah, I just found it weird how Serena ran to him only to sit here and do nothing for several minutes.
>>
File: STZyoUr.gif (450 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
STZyoUr.gif
450 KB, 488x275
>>26217928
>there are only two rooms in serenas house
>grace offers them to stay there while the league is happening
>you and Bonnie should share a room Serena.
>I'll let the boys have my room
>mfw /SS/ ensues while Serena and Bonnie asleep
>>
>>26218406
They didn't have a Pokémon Center to carry him to in the meantime like in XY&Z23 and TR took less than a minute to deal with anyway, what else could they have done?
>>
File: serena.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
serena.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>26218406
>implying
>>
>>26218467
Molest Ash.
>>
>>26218467
I know this is a show for kids and shouldn't be overanalyzed and shit because fucking kek, but try to imagine yourself in Serena's situation for a second. I don't think just sitting there and waiting would be your first reaction.
>>
>>26218521
They were all going to do that but he woke up too early.
>>
>>26218532
>implying Bonnie would molest anyone other than Clemont
>>
>>26218530
Nah, let's overanalyze the shit out of it while we're here.

Imagine you're in a house next to a passed-out person and there's a robber in the next room over who's currently fighting with a much stronger ally of yours. Even if the robber (TR in this case) isn't very threatening, you wouldn't try to carry the unconscious person anywhere until he's dealt with. And if you meant stuff like CPR, that shit's often more harmful than helpful and shouldn't be tried unless you're a professional.
>>
Who won the elections?
>>
>>26218593
Trump.
>>
>>26218612
Who won the Pokemon elections?
>>
>>26218627
Poke-Trump
>>
>>26218627
Meowth
>>
>>26218627
The results won't be known for a month.
>>
>>26218627
Greninja is a good bet.
>>
>>26218588
Who said anything about carrying? It's your friend lying there eating dirt. First reaction would probably be to try and wake him up, second to turn him over so he doesn't choke on grass. First aid would be to turn him over onto his side but I don't expect the kids to know that and lol it's fucking Pokémon.

Anyway, the running like crazy to then just sit there is what made me laugh. Let's leave it at that, anon-kun.
>>
BlazeInfernape >>>>> AshGreninja in terms of badassness
>>
File: tumblr_o6389lypOy1shdubuo1_1280.jpg (666 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6389lypOy1shdubuo1_1280.jpg
666 KB, 1200x676
Anyone else think May and Bonnie have similar personalities?
>>
Adamant, you around?
>>
>>26218695
Bullshit
>>
>>26218695
Just you Scott
>>
>>26218695
Kek, why has this DPnostalgiafag spammed this thread the last few days?
>>
Anybody know where I can download DP raws? Mainly the early episodes that aren't subbed. All torrents I've tried are dead.
>>
>>26218169
What episode is that from? I honestly don't remember.
>>
File: steamerena.webm (653 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
steamerena.webm
653 KB, 1024x576
>>26219394
XY&Z12
>>
>>26217589
>They haven't made any references to past seasons
>Meowth talking about evolving Pokemon not being loved by other Pokemon when they were before
>Ash recalling Arceus in the Hoopa movie
>honey and Audino assistants in BW
>>
>>26219426
Wasn't Meowth trying to explain to Bonnie why he can talk?
>>
>>26219480
He actually tried twice too...
>>
>>26219480
Yeah. She tl;dr'd it twice and left it at that.
>>
>>26216332
>>26216440
I know this is hours old bait but all that did is put them in the friendzone.
>>
File: 1418218208899.png (208 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1418218208899.png
208 KB, 500x500
>>26219548
>I know this is bait and it was posted hours ago, but let me reply to it I need some excuse to suck dicks
>>
>>26218685
You know turning someone over so they can breathe is the only thing you actually do because a sudden wake-up could lead to shock, especially if it's someone passed out. There's a reason people are told not to wake up sleep walking people and such.

He was unconscious but that was it. Best they can do is wait for him to awake on his own.
>>
File: 56810856_p1_master1200.jpg (246 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
56810856_p1_master1200.jpg
246 KB, 858x1200
>>26217928
The second page of this was freaking savage.
>>
>>26219964
give link to it all or translate it for us.
>>
>>26219939
>You know turning someone over so they can breathe is the only thing you actually do

I'm aware, and I was adressing Serena and co just watching him eat grass for several minutes before doing this
>>
>>26219939
>There's a reason people are told not to wake up sleep walking people
that was debunked.
you wake them up before they hurt themselves
>>
>>26220040
It wasn't even that long and Team Rocket was there causing shit. Diantha even says she'll take care of it so Serena gets back to turning him over.
>>
>>26218695
What about type matchup?
>>
>>26219977
>Once I return to Pallet town, I will again challenge the league at a new region!
>>
>>26220578
>Young local girl overdoses painkillers, pharmacies to be blamed
>>
>Goodra returns
Can't deny it makes sense for his team, he needs a wall to complement his blazing over the top offenses
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 572x800
>>
File: 1461852424614.jpg (294 KB, 480x693) Image search: [Google]
1461852424614.jpg
294 KB, 480x693
I will never watch movies with Serena then have gentle sex
Grown up serena of course.
>>
>>26220677
Hot damn!
>>
File: This guy.png (439 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
This guy.png
439 KB, 858x1200
>>26219977
>>26220578
Darn it, I took too long.
>>
>>26220704
>>
>>26220713
>filename
maybe, well, we will know in future.
That would be extremely sad if Amour was just a mere bait, Tbh
>>
>>26220704
>>26220713
>implying it doesn't get revealed that Ash will ask Serena to join him
>>
>>26220777
Lucky sevens, right?
I'd like that to happen too.
>>
>>26220777
Nice trips, but that would be wasting her ticket and possible entrepreneurship under Yashio.
>>
>>26220758
It's affected the characters so it's pretty far from bait.
>>
>>26220758
>>26220777
Nah, I was talking about the artist. Serena's crush seems to always be the punchline in his comics.
>>
>>26220804
Reminder that Yashio a witch.
>>
>>26220804
>getting pulled into the whorehouse business for popularity
No thanks, she must find by herself the pleasure of bearing Ash's children instead

Captcha: select all noodle/pasta

It knows
>>
File: serena this is fine.png (155 KB, 339x346) Image search: [Google]
serena this is fine.png
155 KB, 339x346
>>26220814
>Yashio a witch
>Serena a mahou shoujo
>already has Braxien

POTTERY
>>
>>26220804
Serena went to Yashio without expecting anything and still rejecting so it really wouldn't. Yashio told her to give her a call when she's ready.

Elle's still there anyway.
>>
File: 1444406824784.gif (176 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1444406824784.gif
176 KB, 360x240
>>26220813
I know, but I'm just saying if it were to occur like that.
>>
File: IMG_20160509_173649.jpg (90 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_173649.jpg
90 KB, 600x800
>>
>>26215057

I actually really like this picture. I was pissed when she had to give up Tyrantrum DESPITE THE RESEARCHERS ALREADY HAVING A LOT OF OTHER TYRUNTS/RANTRUMS, hopefully something neat will come of this.
>>
File: 1461018916797.png (689 KB, 1024x1348) Image search: [Google]
1461018916797.png
689 KB, 1024x1348
>serena tells ash about yashio invite
>Ash says "you should do it! pursue your dreams!" with not so much entusiasm
>Serena is devastated
>"...or at least, thats what i should say but"
>"...i dont want to be away from you"
what does serena does
>>
>>26220867
Puni-chan's song will save Kakos from its rampage, Bonnie will sing in the middle of disaster
>>
File: S&M1.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S&M1.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>26220867
>thinking Bonnie would settle for evolved fossilmon instead of legendary trio master
>>
Ash has too many dragons.
>>
>>26220892
Is this next level autism?
>>
File: IMG_20160505_222806.jpg (406 KB, 1024x1359) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_222806.jpg
406 KB, 1024x1359
>>26220887
Ash would never do that. He would encourage her a lot to go with Yashio. So she can liver her dream.
>>
>>26220929
>So she can live her dream.
Which one?
>>
File: 1461528626965.png (77 KB, 329x325) Image search: [Google]
1461528626965.png
77 KB, 329x325
>>26215930
please continue
>>
>>26218990
Adamant is fucking dead
>>
>>26220894

Why can't she have both?
>>
File: IMG_20160131_153428.jpg (332 KB, 1019x1038) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160131_153428.jpg
332 KB, 1019x1038
>>26220944
The one he knows she has worked hard alongsise her pokemon to get.

Ash will release her like a pokemon of his when he knows they will do much better else where desu
>>
>>26220980
I was hoping he could translate a part of Diantha's dialogue I'm not sure of. I already asked him yesterday but he didn't show up then either.
>>
>>26220998
And what about her other, longer dream?
The one that set her free, was motor of her change?
The one that had begun it all?
>>
>>26220998
At least some of his released Pokemon did come back
>>
>>26220998
>She will never have that dance
Brutal
>>
>>26221034
>released Goodra so that he could be where he'd be the happiest
>he's now coming back for him and they'll be together again
Yeah, see?
>>
>>26220998
>Pic related
Serena's crying because she didn't get her dance with Ash.
>>
>>26221045
And Charizard abandoned his girlfriend to return to Ash
>>
>>26221016
Will be hault until they both realize their dreams with their pokemon.

>>26221037
Still salty 1/28 never forget
>>
File: ciagarde.png (97 KB, 2028x1592) Image search: [Google]
ciagarde.png
97 KB, 2028x1592
So when is he going to appear in the anime?
>>
File: Ashninja.png (301 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ashninja.png
301 KB, 600x800
>>26220864
I was bored so I did this one too, even if it was pretty much completely obvious from context.
>>
>>26221097
Omode a shit but she can redeem herself is she eventually has Serena dance with Ash.
>>
>>26221097
>halted
Anon, we both know which dream is more important, which dream made the other one possible.
And which will help Ash finish his own.
>>
>>26221097
It can't be halted just because said dream with Pokemon wouldn't even be if it weren't for the longer one.

Take your salt that blinds you out of your eyes.
>>
>>26221140
TL anon, since you're here, can I ask you what Diantha says in the latest episode from 13:22 to 13:37?
>>
File: ThumbsUp.jpg (88 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
ThumbsUp.jpg
88 KB, 392x400
>>26221140
C U T E
U
T
E

How do you think the talk will go? Will the bros hug it out in Winding Woods?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.