[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahem. So who's Ash's strongest Pokemon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 12
Ahem.

So who's Ash's strongest Pokemon?
>>
I'd say Charizard for the time being, but come back in a month or so and it'll probably be Greninja.
>>
>>26207650
Wasn't Goodra?
>>
>>26207650
I think the only ones really on the table are Charizard, Infernape, and Greninja
and I think totally-not-mega trumps Super Saiyanape and original dragon lizard
>>
His diglett
>>
>>26207958

When doglett goese in the pokball does the dirt do 2??
>>
>>26207650
Pikachu.
>>
>>26207919
No. Pikachu.

Pikachu on Lv100.
>>
Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Greninja, Goodra, Noivern, Heracross, Snorlax, Torterra, and Krookodile are his top-tier mons. Which one is actually the strongest is debatable but i'm probably going to say Greninja if Ash learns how to use Ash-Greninja without passing out. Also the possibility of his Charizard, Sceptile, Heracross and Glalie receiving mega evolutions is somewhat present, IF the writers decide to give ash a mega stone but let's face it, never going to happen. :)
>>
His penis.
>>
File: muk.png (326 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
muk.png
326 KB, 640x480
Right here buddy
>>
>>26207988
Are levels a thing in the anime? I said goodra because of that pic, you know. If you don't lose any battle you must be strong.
>>
Obviously Greninja.

None of the others would even come close to fighting on-par with a champion's mega evolved ace.

The only problem is that the transformation is so exhausting for both Greninja and Ash.
>>
Either Infernape, Charizard, or Greninja.
Though Primeape was pretty baller.
To be honest, Ash has quite a few powerhouses.
>>
>>26207650
Pidgeot and Primeape.
>>
>>26208169
He left Primeape behind, same with Pidgeot and Butterfree, who are also not present.
>>
>>26208072
Literally trash shounen anime powers.
Please let this anime end already.
>>
Snorlax
>>
>>26208786
But Primeape is training until he becomes a champion and returns to Ash, the others were released.
>>
>>26208812
>Literally trash shounen anime powers.
You do realise that the series has always done that right?

>Genkidama Pikachu
>Thunder armor
>Infernape
>Pikachu in general
>Pokemon tears
I'd put something for Johto but it's so forgettable.

In any case, the thing that makes them better here is the animation.
>>
>>26207650

Sceptile technically has the highest feat in beating Darkrai. But in general it would be Charizard > Infernape = Sceptile >= Greninja > Snorlax > Heracross = Tauros = Krookodile >= Goodra. Greninja and Goodra will probably rank up by the end of their arcs.
>>
>>26209034
I'm pretty sure Muk should be there somewhere, probably close to Tauros.
>>
>>26209063

I'd say Muk would be one rank lower than Goodra, along with Kingler, Gliscor and Talonflame.
>>
>>26209034
>Sceptile technically has the highest feat in beating Darkrai.
Didn't Heracross land a Mega horn on Darkrai prior?
>>
>>26209126

Darkrai would have recovered most if not all of it with Dream Eater.
>>
>>26209160
Not really, dream eater can only heal up to 50% of the damage it caused which is 50% of heracross. Heracross must have made way more 50% on darkrai plus gible got in a se rock smash (lmao) aswell.
>>
>>26209209
Doesn't really matter though, Sceptile got put to sleep, woke up and still wrecked it. Hell we should put pikachu up there as well for taking on a 100% Latios and ending up tied.
>>
>>26209229
Pikachu is something else entirely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBKTDUmjHk
>>
>>26209229

Pikachu is a wildcard, he's either Ash's strongest or weakest mon. Has to stay unranked.
>>
File: 1385091530196.png (79 KB, 887x760) Image search: [Google]
1385091530196.png
79 KB, 887x760
Here's the chart in case MUH WIN RATE matters
>>
>>26209280
>Corpfish
>>
>>26209308
don't forget
>buizle
>Oschawatt
>the dyslexia is real
>>
Obviously Charizard. I kind of wish he slapped the Zard X faggot in the face with his fucking Charizard already.
>>
pikachu and any of his fully evolved starters except torterra

poor guy got cucked
>>
>>26208002
Torterra is actually kinda shit iirc. Replace him with Kingler.
>>
>>26208072
Greninja fucking sucks a monkey dick (literally, since he's a frog).

Getting fucking tired of him always stealing the spot. Thank fuck he keeps losing battles. Fucking weak shit Pokémon.
>>
>>26208002
yeah, they gave him the ash-greninja shit so they would never give him a megastone
>>
>>26208002
>Noovern
>keeps losing randomly to stage two Pokémon
Ayyy no Noivern is a blunder
>>
>>26208071
Yah, they mention them in one of the episodes in season one. I believe it was the one that shows where James went to school.
>>
File: 1299224289066.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1299224289066.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>26209477

>literally, since he's a frog

What?
>>
>>26208071

He only had one real battle, and he did almost lose. In fact he would have lost to Helioptile but Ash bailed him out.
>>
>>26209034
Havn't watch the anime in almost a decade. What the actual fuck is going on here?
>>
>>26209524
A battle?
>>
>>26209477
shut up pikachu u jealous
>>
File: pokemon frontier.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pokemon frontier.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>26209524
>>
>>26209524
Badassery. Knock yourself out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1HJWJkyKqo
>>
>>26209524
>What the actual fuck is going on here?
Pokemon finally being a decent shonen anime that's what.
>>
Charizard can solo legendaries and is like level 200 or some shit. Overpowered nonsense. Mega Charizard would have to be Arceus-tier.

Ash-Greninja is pretty much mega greninja. Base Greninja is weaker than most of Ash's old top tiers.
>>
>>26209535
>>26209547
>>26209553
>>26209560

>not available in your country
Thanks Spain

So he just yells and Greninja goes ballistic?
How is this all working?
>>
ypp
>>
>>26209439
>>26209564
>nostalgiafags thinking charizard is this good

It barely beat literally the weakest legendary with a type advantage and jobbed to a dusclops and its moveset is shit. Alan's charizard is in another league. It literally one shots elite 4 acemons
>>
File: happening.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
happening.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>26209572

https://my.mixtape.moe/xgicxk.webm
>>
>>26209244
To be fair Pikachu was powered up.

The feat to mention for Pikachu is when he fought and defeated Regice.
>>
>>26209506
>he doesn't know about the frog-o blowjo
Apply yourself
>>
File: 1455047309078s.jpg (2 KB, 102x125) Image search: [Google]
1455047309078s.jpg
2 KB, 102x125
>>26209439
I would be willing to indulge this Genwunner fantasy but only because I FUCKING HATE ALAIN
>He's an edgelord
>Was 99% percent sure he just power leveled his Charizard and nothing else
>Is the poster boy for the shittier Megazard
I just want to imagine his Charizard is shit outside his Mega
>Picture this
>Ash vs Alain in the final of the Kalos league
>Alain sends out Charizard
>Ash smiles and sends out his own Charizard
>Alain is taken aback a little
>Doesn't Mega straight away
>Ash's Charizard beats the ever loving crap out of Alains
>Blocking dragon claws and shrugging off flamethrowers
>Alain is forced to evolve
>After a close battle Ash's Zard eventally goes down
>Ashninja takes him down
>Alain has to live with the fact the only reason he's only been doing well is he relied on a powerup
>>
>>26209844

He may be an edgelord but his goal is to protect a little girl's smile.

And Zard isn't his only mon.
>>
File: 1462742896631.png (879 KB, 1139x753) Image search: [Google]
1462742896631.png
879 KB, 1139x753
>>26209844
>Ash's Zard eventually goes down
>just to have Ash-Greninja knock him out
What's even the point then, seems anti-climactic to me?
>>
>>26209888
>A psudeo legend not even level 45
Lysandre probably gave it to him
>>
>>26209912

Actually Steven probably gave it to him, or he caught it in Hoenn.

And unevolved it beat Ash's Noivern, which beat a Zapdos.
>>
Probably Smogonfrog. W/L matters but SOS and Point differential are big factors as well which is why mons like Charizard are still top tier.
>>
>>26209930
>Managing to touch Zapdos is beating it
Ok, kid, whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>26209984

>m-maybe i can fool people who haven't watched the episode

wew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y84XhCN7lo
>>
>>26210032
I don't think Zapdos was beaten, it would probably have gotten back up, but I do think Noivern could probably win it.
>>
>>26209506
>being this new
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>26210032
Holy shit, the animation is fugly.
>>
greninja actually is weak but is strong beacuse the ash-greninja form
>>
>>26210121
>weak
>overpowered mega zard x with aerial ace

no
>>
>>26210148
Cut actually

>>26210121
Base Greninja has no reason to be weak considering it didn't get oneshotted by Gardevoir.
>>
>>26208072
>None of the others would even come close to fighting on-par with a champion's mega evolved ace.
Sceptile, Pikachu, and Charizard would.
>>
>>26210207
No, aerial ace vs thunderpunch.
>>
>>26210215
>pikachu
Literally got rekt by diantha eariler you idiot
>sceptile
No, other than beating darkrai by asspull it hasn't done much
>charizard
>barely beat an articuno
>jobs to dusclops
It would last longer but hardly on-par
>>
>>26210256
>Literally got rekt by diantha eariler you idiot
Ash was just calling for attacks you dumbass. He wasn't using strategy like he was with Greninja. Pikachu wasn't even defeated, the battle was interrupted because of Team Rocket.

Follow context before you act like you know what you are talking about.

>asspull
Because awakening from sleep is asspulling. Okay.

>Dusclops
A dumb move by Ash forgetting Dusclops is Ghost-type. Again, follow context you retard.

Pikachu has defeated Regice, Latios, and Mega Lucario

Sceptile has defeated Darkrai and Deoxys

Charizard has defeated Articuno and spent all its time training before and after that battle with the strongest Charizards in the world. All three of them can handle Champion mons.
>>
>>26210256
The anime Frontier Brains are on par with the Elite 4, and Ash had to train with Agatha before fighting them. A fucking Articuno trained by one of them may as well be a champion's ace.
>>
Charizard, Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Greninja, Snorlax, Sceptile, and Infernape.

Krookodile, Heracross, Kingler, Gliscor, Torterra/Bulbasaur, Talonflame.
>>
>>26210298
Pikachu was completely overpowered by gardevoir. End of discussion. Doing an other strategy doesn't change that fact.

>awakening
It woke up when dream eater had already hit and it didn't affect it. Asspull. And darkrai had taken damage prior.

>sceptile
>deafeted deoxys

It literally only hit it with one solarbeam that did literally nothing. Stop bullshitting. Non of them except maybe Chariard could last any longer against a champion's ace. And non would be on pair.

Why do you make up shit and bend it out of its original context?

Stop being so god damn assmad to the point were you make up shit.
>>
Greninja
none of his other pokemon come even close to greninja's power
>>
>>26209280
Tfw I realise the only psychic type pokemon he's ever had is noctowl. Why doesn't ash actually use old pokemon again? Let alone his only shiny.
>>
>>26210385
>noctowl
>psychic type

Anon...
>>
File: 250px-Ash_Infernape_Blaze.png (57 KB, 250x142) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ash_Infernape_Blaze.png
57 KB, 250x142
Infernape fire monkey
>>
>>26210397
>literally got OHKO by Flint's Infernape's mach punch

Lel, no
>>
>>26210394
Okay let me rephrase this. Why doesn't he use pokemon with psychic type moves?
>>
>>26210378
>>Pikachu was completely overpowered by gardevoir. End of discussion. Doing an other strategy doesn't change that fact.
It literally went the exact same way the first part of Greninja VS Gardevoir did. Ash called all four of Greninja's attacks, Gardevoir dodged them all, and blasted Pikachu/Greninja into a tree. Ash asked both Greninja and Pikachu if they could still go on and they both said yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj5uoAo10js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h3ydg9APMU

Only difference between the two battles was that Team Rocket intervened with the Pikachu battle so it went inconclusive. With Greninja, Ash didn't need to worry about Team Rocket and could implement a strategy.

Fuck off.
>>
>>26209906
To establish that THE Charizard doesn't need a gimmick to ass fuck faggots like MegaZard X or Ash-Greninja. The Charizard doesn't even need a gimmick to highlight his love for Ash. Unlike Ash-Grenigger, Charizard can sense when Ash is in danger without hurting him.

>Charizard X looks like edgy lame shit.
>Ash Greninja is a literal recolor who jumps around the field like a dumbass in every fight and gets btfo. Unlike Mega Sceptile, he doesn't get bigger, nor does he (try to) look as threatening as Charizard X. He looks lame as far as shonen power-ups go.
>The Charizard was banging Charla like a drum in the Charizard valley while establishing his position as the most alpha Charizard ever. He's the only Ashmon who's impossible to cuck.
>>
Gible is the strongest.
>>
>>26210433
Yet you have him lose to Zard X just let Ash-Greninja steal his kill?

I still don't get it.
>>
Ash-greninja. Literally no other pokemon he has comes even close that speed and power.

>>26210415
Because it would confuse the new viewers and bringing back old voice actors is an hassle.

>>26210424
The difference is that Ash-greninja had the power and speed enough to be on pair with gardevoir. Pikachu does not. How can you even argue against this? Ash doesn't use any specific strategy with Ash-greninja. Pikachu vs gardevoir would be literally the same as greninja vs gardevoir. Completely over powered and outspeed. It would just get in an attack with strategy maybe but not much more. Hardly on pair.
>>
>>26209487
I jgave it credit since it was able to hold it's own against a legendary.
>>
>>26210464
>Because it would confuse the new viewers and bringing back old voice actors is an hassle
What the hell are you talking about? They do that all the time, especially in the anime. Hell a lot of Ash's Pokemon share the same voice actors with each other or with characters in the main cast.
>>
>>26210490
>they do thay all the time

No they don't. They did it everytime maybe 10-15 years ago but not now. Not a single pokemon has been brough back in XY, only charizard in BW and all those mons in the sinnoh league in DP. Once every 3 - 5 years is not every time ffs.
>>
>>26210464
>The difference is that Ash-greninja had the power and speed enough to be on pair with gardevoir.
What are you talking about? You said Pikachu got rekt by Diantha's Gardevoir and I said that wasn't true. The battle wasn't even over yet. Ash didn't even tell Pikachu to fucking dodge when it got hit by Shadow Ball.

You don't know how well Pikachu could have done against Gardevoir or Mega Gardevoir. It has already defeated a Mega Pokemon that was faster than it. Cut the bullshit and admit that you are retarded for even starting this argument.
>>
>>26210464
This is why I don't like the anime anymore. I was rewatching Jhoto and honestly I just miss the old pokemon too much to continue. With the new shit.
>>
>>26210514
>No they don't.
Yes they do. You saying bringing back old voice actors is a hassle isn't true because they do in fact do it all the time, and a lot of Ash's Pokemon share the same voice actor with other Pokemon on the cast or the main characters.

For example, James' voice actor also voices Charizard so they can bring back Charizad whenever they want. Yuji Ueda is the voice actor for Greninja but he also voices Ash's Quilava, Sceptile, Infernape, Noctowl, and Ash's Goodra, so if the writers wanted to bring back ANY of those Pokemon they could do it with no problem.
>>
>>26210529
Am I retarded? I literally proved most of the made up shit you wrote and shut the fucked up about it because you knew you fucked up. Fucking retard. You're literally only hanging on to the fact that pikachu didn't faint even though it was very clear it was being outmatched. It defeated a megamon that had just gotten the mega stone and had battled two pokemon prior. That is not even comparable to a champion's ace. Are you seriously this retarded? Stop bending shit out of context. You got literally nothing other than

>i-it didn't faint so pikachu would have battled almost on pair with it
>>
>>26210561
It was more me thinking loudly since the voice actors might have a hard time making the cry of a pokemon that they had not voiced of a couple of years. Still doesn't change the fact that bringing back new pokemon would confuse the new viewers and that that Ash rarely does it.
>>
>>26210589
Old pokemon*
>>
>>26210571
>I literally proved most of the made up shit you wrote and shut the fucked up about it because you knew you fucked up.
What did I make up? Everything said was true. And when did you "prove" anything?

This?
>>26210378

>It woke up when dream eater had already hit and it didn't affect it. Asspull. And darkrai had taken damage prior.
Just because Dream Eater didn't OHKO it like the other Pokemon doesn't mean it didn't affect it you massive retard. And you bringing up Dream Eater makes your next point even MORE retarded because Dream Eater allows Darkrai to regain health so it taking damage prior means nothing since it used Dream Eater and didn't get hit by Torkoal or Gible.

>Deoxys
I admit I was wrong about this point since it has been a while since I've seen the episode.

>You're literally only hanging on to the fact that pikachu didn't faint even though it was very clear it was being outmatched.
Just like how Greninja was very clearly outmatched.

But oh wait, Ash actually used a strategy and managed to land a hit. You keep ignoring that Greninja was the first Pokemon to hit Gardevoir due to Ash using a strategy. He could have used a strategy with Pikachu as well. Very clearly outmatched? You didn't even watch the rest of the battle because THERE WAS NONE. The battle was interrupted.

Fuck off, damn.
>>
>>26210589
>Ash rarely does it.
He's done it at least once in every saga though
>>
>Niggas in this thread acting like Snorlax isn't the best
>>
>>26208072
Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, and Snorlax could all handle a Champion's ace. Ash's strongest team would be those 5 Pokemon and Greninja.

I believe all of them could handle a Mega Evolved ace. Infernape would thrash Steven's Mega Metagross.
>>
>>26210651
>everything I said was true
>Sceptile defeated deoxys
Stop bs

But it didn't fucking affect it you massive retard. Literally only woke up from one of the strongest psychic moves and it was super effective. It was an asspull. It would have not been an asspull if sceptile woke up right before it but now it was literally waking up while the attack hit. Nothing more than that. Dream eater doesn't regain fully you retard unless heracross hit less than 50% of darkrai's health which a stab se megahorn would have not done. And gible still got in a hit.

When did I say greninja wasn't overpowered? It was. Did you even understand what they said. Diantha didn't attack it for a reason. Diantha could have just spammed a few moonblast and it would have been done. She tried to see what greninja's power was.

You're literally saying pikachu wasn't overpowered because it didn't faint. That's literally your only argument when it clearly was prior to TR. Just like greninja was before Ash-greninja.
>>
>>26210661
Yea, that's rarely. Every 3-4 year is rarely.
>>
>>26210734
>Literally only woke up from one of the strongest psychic moves and it was super effective.
Literally what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>26210754
>sceptile got hit with dark void
>sceptile is asleep
>darkrai used dream eater, one of the strongest psychic moves and SE on sceptile
>dream eater hits sceptile
>Ash screaming voice woke up an unharmed sceptile that already had gotten hit with dream eater
>not an asspull
>>
>>26210726
>Infernape thrashing Stevens Mega Metagross
Hold up buddy, that's clearly wrong. Considering it practically no sold Megazard X's Blast Burn which could oneshot Malvas Mega Houndoom and he got oneshotted by Flints Infernapes Mach Punch.
>>
>>26210783

>psychic SE on pure grass type
>>
>>26210783
>super effective
>on a mono grass type
what
>>
>>26210783
>SE on sceptile
Are you retarded
>>
>>26210801
>>26210802
>>26210804
Easy ffs. Just mixed it up with poison since literally every grass type in gen 1 in part poison and I'm playing red right now. Doesn't change the fact that it's one of the strongest psychic moves coming from one of the higest base sp atk.
>>
>>26210824
>base stats
>in the anime
no
>>
>>26210734
>Stop bs
Seems like you can't read either
>>26210651
>I admit I was wrong about this point since it has been a while since I've seen the episode.

>>26210734
>But it didn't fucking affect it you massive retard. Literally only woke up from one of the strongest psychic moves and it was super effective. It was an asspull.
How did it not affect it? It clearly hit, and Sceptile clearly reacted to it. And Dream Eater isn't SE to Grass-types, retard.

>stab se megahorn would have not done.
A STAB SE Megahorn would have knocked Darkrai out right then and there but the anime doesn't follow game logic, what a shocker.

>Did you even understand what they said
You clearly didn't. You probably watched some google translate subs off of Youtube. Diantha called for the first Shadow Ball because Greninja wasn't showing any signs of being unique like what Ash and co. were telling her.

>Diantha could have just spammed a few moonblast and it would have been done
Moonblast takes a moment to charge in the anime, so no you are wrong.

>You're literally saying pikachu wasn't overpowered because it didn't faint.
Because it wasn't overpowered? It got hit by one move. You are saying it got overpowered based off of one attack. Unlike Ash, Diantha was using her strategy during her battles. Ash was battling like an amateur and it wasn't until Pikachu got hit that he got serious. But we didn't get to see how'd he do because Team Rocket interrupted the fight.

It's clearly past your bed time or else you wouldn't be talking all this bullshit.
>>
>>26210829
>implying darkrai wasn't extremely powerful in the anime

Wew
>>
>>26210824
>game stats
>anime
Are you retarded
>>
>>26210840
I never implied he wasn't. Tobias's Darkrai was undefeated up to that point, to say so otherwise would be silly.
>>
>>26209244
Shit. Did Pikachu just use a spirit bomb?
>>
>>26210840
Ash's Sceptile is one of his strongest Pokemon. He literally went through most of Hoenn and the Pokemon League with it as a Grovyle, and unlike other Leagues, it fought multiple battles because Ash didn't use reserves.

Hell Ash took it to the Battle Frontier right after and in anime verse the Frontier Brains are as powerful as the Elite Four.

This should have been obvious after Sceptile didn't completely drop to a direct hit Ice Beam.
>>
>>26210838
Are you retarded? You don't say everything you said was true followed up with admitting you were wrong.

No it didn't affect it. It hit, it was in the progress of working and instead of actually working Ash screaming voice somehow made it not working and sceptile literally just shaked it off. Asspull.

>You clearly didn't. You probably watched some google translate subs off of Youtube. Diantha called for the first Shadow Ball because Greninja wasn't showing any signs of being unique like what Ash and co. were telling her.

Did I imply something else you retard? Did you even read what you wrote? That just supports what I said and the fact that Diantha was not even close to going all out on greninja. She just dodged some attacks waiting for Ashninja.

>Moonblast takes a moment to charge in the anime, so no you are wrong.
Yea, so does mega evolving but somehow she could mega evolve before aerial ace hit it. She had lots of chamges to use moonblast instead of shadow ball but she didn't.

How does getting hit by one move making it fly far as fuck not overpower it? You got literally nothing. You can't prove sceptile was affected by dream eater and you literally hang on to some bs that pikachu wasn't overpowered because team rocket and that he didn't use a strategy even though a strategy wouldn't change the fact that pikachu wasn't overpowered. And yes, it's actually 4:30am.
>>
>>26210991
Chances*
>>
>>26210876
>a legendary pokemon Tobias had used in literally every gym match and league match
>it with ice beam and clearly had a huge effect on sceptile
>dream eater literally had no effect at all
>>
As I said it's soon 5am so I'm going to bed. Literally nothing you have written can be taken seriously and is just headcanon crap.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.