[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you want that legendary you'll have to go paragliding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o309owpThh1uic64jo6_1280.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o309owpThh1uic64jo6_1280.jpg
415 KB, 1280x1707
>If you want that legendary you'll have to go paragliding
>In a storm

I seriously can't wait until this shit comes out for the rest of the world.
>>
>>26203680
>he thinks its gonna be like this
and mewtwo is deep in an old cave?
its gonna be like the thing for hg/ss 100%
>>
>>26203680
have you seen the footage? It's abject shit and gonna flop real hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGE8a_WQMc
>>
>>26203684

It's just a joke man.
>>
>>26203680
The marketing for go is better than the fucking game. The game looks OK but its marketing makes it out to be some kind of life changing experience.
>>
>>26203694
No you are
>>
>>26203680
>want to catch Moltres
>you just need to go to the top of a volcano with your helicopter bro
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 215x235
>>26203702
Imagine if it came out during Pokemania. People would've gone nuts.
>>
>>26203915
"Holy shit, wtf your phone can do all that? Gawdam, son"
Yeah no, install base.
>>
>>26203680
Why are they using pokken renders? Are they really this fucking lazy?
>>
>In the middle of working
>Get an alert on your phone
>There's a rare as fuck pokémon down the street
>Run out of building in a sprint
>End up missing it
>Come back to work
>Boss fires you
>Pokémon GO ruins lives
>>
>>26203970
Priorities
>>
>>26203970

>Pokémon alert during wedding
>At most half of the people run out to catch it
>Groom included
>Best case scenario, Bride and Groom run out together to get it
>>
>>26203687
This

The game is shit, and I'm not meming
>>
>>26203970
>I know you wanna fire me boss, but my pokemon think different! I challenge you to a battle! Go Mewtwo!

>the days of being a NEET and having tons of free time finally pay off
>>
I think that people here have the expectation of it being a main game, instead of a side game. As is, looks to be a fun mobile game that'll be similar to Ingress. Heck, keeping the rest of the side games in mind, I'm just glad they have evolutions at all.

That being said, I hope that they improve the battle system and make it so you can connect occupied gyms. Making fields is an important part of Ingress and it just feels out of place not being in this one.
>>
>>26203706
People enjoy jokes
>>
I think it's gonna be an okay game, and I'll probably get it, but limiting it to gen I pokes only really puts me off.
>>
>>26203687
>Just slam the shit out of the "Thundershock" button until the other Pokemon faints, no turns
>Thundershock works on Geodude

Holy shit this looks awful
>>
>>26204751
>boss payed $100 for the "legendaries bundle"
Now what neetcuck?
>>
>>26205080
I told you guys. I told you all that the battle system was going to be shit. To be fair, I expected something of Pokewalker level shit.
>>
>>26205006
Theyre just releasing gen one first to test the waters and make sure they have a consumer base before they dedicate more time to this. Smartphone apps tend to update. In other news the sky is blue
>>
>>26205528
>I told you guys
I knew I should have listened to you, anonymous
>>
>>26205539
And because you didn't, Pokemon GO will be shit.

Thank you, you ruined another game.
>>
>>26205080
>Electric moves in mystery dungeon, Pokemon Rumble, etc.

Definitely no precedence on that one right? Couldn't figure that out from it being called "Pokemon Go" instead of "Pokemon Android and iPhone"
>>
>>26205552
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>26205712
No, I'm not fucking stupid? Why would anyone fuck stupid?
>>
>>26205531
People expect Niantic to have the resources to be able to create assets for all 722 Pokemon + forms, and solid gold from a touchscreen mobile game. They don't understand what goes into game development.
>>
>>26203951
they are not
>>
File: 1460076795026.jpg (52 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1460076795026.jpg
52 KB, 430x540
>>26203680
>Cynthia03
>you can't even catch any of Cynthia's Pokemon
>>
>>26205745
>People expect Niantic to have the resources to be able to create assets for all 722 Pokemon + forms

It looks to me like the game recycles the X/Y models, it's just they look better when rendered in a modern resolution.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.