[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: kimitsu.png (951 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
kimitsu.png
951 KB, 680x1000
???
>>
Well uh....

what the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>26178144
nice gen 7 pokemon movie
>>
>>26178144
What's Megatron doing there?
>>
>>26178144
Can you even Japanese?
>>
>>26178154
It's everyone's favorite pokemon: Suicune, shiny Quagsire, literally my mom's rabbit, Suezo, and Little Boy.
>>
I remember liking this show when I was younger.

Don't know if was any good, but hey.
>>
Fuuuuck.

I miss playing monster rancher. Shame we will never see another game.
>>
>>26178301
No. But it was slightly better than Ashnime. But the bar is really low there. I remember that kid used to fight the monsters himself. I guess Moo's minions were incredibly shitty if they were no match for a 12 year old with rollerskates.
>>
>>26178144

Monster Rancher is how you do fusion correctly.
>>
File: Git Gud.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Git Gud.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>26178324
>not just fighting monsters with your bare hands
>>
>>26178363
>there's like 200 monsters
>there's actually like 20 unique ones and all of the others are just recolors of those with the same animations and attacks.
No, it's not. Digimon is how you do fusion correctly. There's only a few and they're all unique and clearly different from the monsters that were used in the fusion.
>>
>>26178387
If I remember correctly he got some kind of energy attack towards the end.
>>
File: photo.jpg (19 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19 KB, 240x240
>>26178144
Still liking Golem
>>
>>26178394
but cool recolors of monsters you like are cool, anon
plus the little model changes are neat af
>>
>>26178144
>literally my mom's children
>literally my mom's dog
>literally my mom's golem
>literally my mom's rabbit
>literally my mom's duck
>literally my mom's sperm
Why is Monster Rancher so based?
>>
>>26178406
I think it kind of loses its impact when the fusions outnumber the pure breeds 10 to 1. It's honestly more of a surprise when you find a monster that isn't some dirty hybrid.

>>26178397
Did he even need it? I remember Moo's minions always attacking in large groups and Genki would take out like 5 of them at once with a single tackle. He was already way more useful in a fight than Suezo.
>>
Suezo is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>26178436
there's actually lots of pure breed monsters, they just refuse to bring back old ones or put more than like 10 in any game
http://monsterrancher.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Monsters
>>
Monster Rancher had the best gimmick. Putting in different discs and CDs to unlock new monsters. Rad as fuck.
>>
>>26178436
>>26178457
I wish I could send a better list but the list of all the monsters is gone somehow
some of the ones from the mmo were badass
>>
File: snapshot20070719202232.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20070719202232.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
I loved the anime, too bad they cut a few episodes in the second season and didn't really air the third season
>>
>>26178473
It was, but it was such a product of its time. It just wouldn't work now.
>>
>>26178531
>>26178502

The GBA versions of the game used codes and your name to unlock monsters
>>
did any of you guys play monster rancher evo? what'd you guys think?

>>26178570
and in the DS game you could unlock monsters with a drawing
>>
>>26178570
Yeah, and it was kind of shit. The cool thing about using the CDs was that it was a physical object that you could find lying on your house and you never knew what each CD had until you tried it out. A password can't compare to the thrill of going through all of the CDs in your house and finding one that has Phoenix in it. Passwords are boring. You might as well just choose them from a menu. Unfortunately, having any sort of physical media isn't that common anymore. So even if they released another Monster Rancher, it would have to be replaced with something lame again.
>>
>>26178672
my family and i had a blast trying every damn cd we could find, and since my dad collected music cds we had a huge chunk of monsters
>>
>>26178154
Pokemon anime rip off #483 that Fox Kids put money into hoping to find a Pokemon killer.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.