[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
here, I don't want them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
here, I don't want them.
>>
>>26153333
Thanks OP, got the Zapdos. Wanted one for battling and didn't want to break up muh set of untouched event mons.
>>
Thanks for the moltres buddy
>>
Got the Articuno, thanks man
>>
>>26153390
Heh, assuming you're not bullshitting, that means multiple people can claim the same mons if done at the right time.

Entered the Moltres and Articunos code for giggles after getting Zapdos, and while Moltres didn't work, I did get an Articuno.
>>
Downloaded the Moltres, thanks anon
>>
>Chill with Articuno
>>
>>26153333
So I've been signed up for newsletter for years

I haven't received mine yet but will I eventually?
>>
got the zapdos, thanks
>>
Currently chilling with articuno

ripped a fat bong with that fucker
>>
>>26153434
Are you using Gmail by any chance? I got mine after figuring out that they were all being sent to "promotions" instead of the inbox/spam folder.
>>
>>26153434
Should. Just checked my inbox, and it came in 4 hours ago. The subject line advertises the 'Mythical Darkrai' promotion.
>>
>>26153471
Yahoo
>>
where does one obtain these codes? also, what other events are going on? apparently zygarde is on wifi, darkrai is at gamestop...and isnt there a shiny XY mascot distribution?
>>
>>26153472
>>26153471
The last thing I received from them was the sleeping jumbo pokemon plush notification
>>
>>26153498
>pokemon.com
>>
>>26153498
Zygarde ends on may 8. From May 11-17, a Shiny Xerneas will be distributed on the Nintendo Network. Once that distribution is over, a shiny Yveltal will be distributed from May 20-26.

This is different, it requires one to sign up for the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter, and accept notifications, in advance. The cutoff date was last month.
>>
>>26153480
same here. Yahoo user and I haveny got squat
>>
>>26153626
don't they send out like weekly letters anyway? I signed up for the letter right when the event was announced and I haven't seen anything from then in my yahoo box.
>>
>>26153480
>>26153626
Yahoo mail user here as well, and still nothing. I remember that the email for the registration for that new Nintendo service took a ridiculously long time as well.
>>
>>26153661
I use Gmail and often times don't get notified when promo-type emails are received. I can't even see them in my inbox at all.

Like>>26153471 said, you may need to check a different folder. Or do what I do and use the search bar to find exactly what I'm looking for. It's bullshit and wish I knew how to change it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.