[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: owttpy.png (987 KB, 965x900) Image search: [Google]
owttpy.png
987 KB, 965x900
>>
>>26013242
9 Feraligatr is the obvious choise
>>
>>26013242
what levels are they op
>>
are we talking like anime mewtwo where he literally can stomp everything in it's tracks with its mind.
>>
Derpyroar
>>
>>26013242
1000 ratatata. 1000 quick attacks will always deal atleast 1 damage and none of these other pokemon have priority that can beat it. Plus endeavor/focus sash strats. EZ.
>>
>>26013242
I'll roll and the last three numbers decide what they are with the first number being who guards my ass.
>>
>>26013337
>50 Pidgeottos vs. 50 Pidgeottos & three Pyroar
How fucked am I?
>>
File: Lyra and Feraligatr qt.png (401 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Lyra and Feraligatr qt.png
401 KB, 480x800
>>26013242
>climb onto one feraligatrs back and have it surf me away
>have two feraligatr flanking us for protection
>the remaining six kill everything
>>
File: 1461016422378.png (356 KB, 525x393) Image search: [Google]
1461016422378.png
356 KB, 525x393
if it's movie-tier mewtwo, then I gotta go with him.
if not, 50x pidgeotto, not even half could carry me away comfortably, other 40~ fight off the rest.

>these feraligatr picks
>not realizing that birds pick fish out of the water like it's nbd
>>
>>26013242
1. Choose Mewtwo
2. Have him fly you away from the rest
3. Watch casually him while he BTFO the 50 Pidgettos who chased you
>>
>>26013242
game mechanics wise, the rattata will PP stall out every other option

otherwise mewtwo without a question.
>>
Mewtwo.
>>
>>26013755
Game mechanics wise, the most obvious choice is the one pokemon among those that can learn fly
>>
>>26013242
Shouldn't that be three Feraligatr or something? Like not including everything else, how would three Ursaring or three Pyroar help you against nine Feraligatr?
>>
File: Thunder_Armor.png (112 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Thunder_Armor.png
112 KB, 320x240
>Snorlax
>Learn Thunder
>Attack on a Cloud
>Get Thunder Armor
>Increases Speed and Attack as hell
>Best Speed, best Att, best Def
>Win
>>
File: 1457898281771.jpg (50 KB, 498x563) Image search: [Google]
1457898281771.jpg
50 KB, 498x563
>>26013703
>half of the 50 are carrying your fat ass.
>40 are still left to fight

What?
>>
Mewtwo no contest.
>>
>>26013242
Gotta pick the Rattatas.
>>
Top percentage of Ratata

Shit goes wrong run away ability will save me!
>>
>>26013242
what animal is Snorlax replacing in this pic?
>>
>>26014172
fat human
>>
>>26013242
X1,000 Fear Rattata, all with focus sash, endeavor, and quick attack. Ppffffff, shit, who can beat that?
>>
You'd struggle yourself to death fighting off those rattata
>>
If we're going by anime canon, I'd pick Mewtwo, because he literally can't be touched by anything except machinery.
Otherwise, as >>26014281 said, 1,000 FEAR Rattatas couldn't be beaten.
>>
The trick to these isn't about choosing which one will be best at defending you, it's about choosing the one that's most likely to be able to kill you in a way that none of the others can defend against. Generally, it's whichever character can teleport up to you and kill you before your defense can react.

In this case, Mewtwo. Get him on your side or you're dead.
>>
>>26013242
>1000 F.E.A.R Rattata
They will be rewarded in paradise
>>
>>26014172
your mom
>>
>>26014402
>what is leftovers
>>
1000 quick attacks from Ratattas would do at least 1000 damage, so I'd pick them.
>>
>>26013970
>doesn't actually read it
like seriously, you just keep looking like a retard
>>
>>26013336
>what is aqua jet
>>
File: drunk puff.jpg (28 KB, 549x442) Image search: [Google]
drunk puff.jpg
28 KB, 549x442
>>26018654
Aqua Jet only hits 1 enemy. So turn 1, the gators kill 9 rattatas.

Then the 991 Rattatas all use quick attack the next battle phase. Even under ideal conditions, the max HP a Feraligatr can have is 374, and lets just say the Rattatas are all level 1 and only deal 1 damage. That means in the first turn 2 Gators would die, and a 3rd would lose 65% of their health.

Next turn 7 more Rattata die, another 3 Feraligatr die. Rinse repeat, the Rattata win.

In fact none of the pokemon available can stop this. Closest one is Piggeotto, who could kill 50 rattatas per turn (assuming no items, focus sashs, etc.) But even then you could just have half of them endeavour to bring the birds health to around 12 or so, and then they are all killed on the second turn.
>>
>>26014992
You can heal hp but can you recover pp?

Point 1 Rattata.
>>
>>26018754
>Feraligatr used surf

All 1000 rattata's faint
>>
>>26018796
>Rattatas used quick attack
>>
>>26013242
Do all the Rattatas have Super Fang?
>>
>>26013242
OK, lets do this by process of elimination.
The 5 mightyena's are clearly the worst, as they are clearly outclassed by the 7 tauros in every single way.
These 7 tauros could also probably overcome the three ursaring just through sheer strength of numbers, and same with the 3 pyroar (as none of them have SE attacks against each other, and physically, the tauros are bigger than the pyroar).
The 2 snorlax are too slow and lazy to do anything except for sit in the way, and would likely be overcome easily.
Now clearly, the 50 pidgeotto could keep out of reach of the tauros and pick them off one by one, so the pidgeotto win.
Now there are only three candidates left, the mewtwo, rattata and the pidgeotto. Since the pidgeotto are airborne, they could probably easily stay out of the rattata's reach and just use them as food.
Now it comes down to the extent of the mewtwo's psychic powers. If he would be able to subdue fifty pidgeotto's flying at him simultaneously, then maybe. But this seems unlikely, so overall, the 50 pidgeotto's would win.

But none of this matters, because the other eight coming to kill you would surely overwhelm the 50 pidgeotto's, and so whatever you choose, you're fucked.
>>
1000 Rattata FAIR and win
>>
>>26018811
okay
now one of the other 8 surviving feraligators used surf
>>
>>26013703
If you think feraligator is a fish, you need to evaluate your perception of what a fish is.
>>
>>26013242
What, is there a shortage of lions these days?
>>
>>26013242
snorlax is the obvious choice. just use a pokeflute and have them sleep at the entrancesto your house.
>>
>>26013841
There's an old non-Pokemon meme of this with 3 bears, 3 lions, 9 crocodiles, etc.
>>
Rattatas best option.

all have 1 lvl
all have focus sash
all have endavour
all have quick attack.

The other pokemon are NOT immune to F.E.A.R tactic.

So Rattatas best option
>>
>>26019370
>surf KOs 5 rattata
>the remaining horde encounters continue to destroy gators
>>
1000 FEAR would win. Feraligatr and Mighteyena could have leftovers and priority, but would run out of PP before being able to put a dent in the Ratatatas.
>>
File: animals trying to kill you.jpg (147 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
animals trying to kill you.jpg
147 KB, 675x900
Should be 15 Mightyena.

If we're using ingame mechanics, the FEAR Rattata is a good strategy IF you happen to have the items. Nothing tells me that I do though, so unless I happen to have them on hand, which I don't, I'll assume I don't have them. In this case, I don't think there is a winning choice. Mewtwo, even if high level and able to 1-shot everything, would run out of PP and get knocked out from struggle. He could eliminate everything except the Pidgeotto and Rattata, and that would be enough to fuck me up on my own. And no, I can't just use the Rattata to PP stall everything else to death, the Pidgeotto alone would be enough to stop that from working.

If we're using anime mechanics, Mewtwo, no questions asked.
>>
>>26013242
That image reminds me of captcha. I thought it was for a minute

REEEEEE
>>
>>26013316
This has to be answered before we can have this discussion
>>
>>26022581
You go with the bears or the crocs here, that's easy
>>
File: 1460681883444.jpg (15 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460681883444.jpg
15 KB, 540x540
>>26018754
Congrats, your kamakazi rats killed the first 9 gators at the expense of almost 70% of the rats (being generous because i hate maths)
>now deal with the other 71 mons
>>
>>26022581
This one's unwinnable. The human will snipe you no matter what you pick, but won't have enough ammo to protect you from the animals. And all of the weak animals are too large in numbers for any of the strong animals to be able to keep them away from you before they swarm and kill you, but too weak to protect you from the strong animals if you pick them.
>>
>>26013242
x1,000 ratatas vs x1 mewtwo
even if mewtwo can kill them them with one hit he will run out of pp and killhimself
>>
>>26026234
But the image says that all of the others will try to kill you, not just Mewtwo. The Ratatas could defeat any of the other groups, but not all of them.
>>
>>26026276
There's definitely enough of them to defeat all the groups together.

By the end, you'll only have a fraction of Rattatas left but you'll be alive.
>>
>>26026181
It's never stated that you have to be in an open area and close to all of them. You could always hide behind a tree while your army of mice or hawks eats everything alive.
>>
>>26026338

How are 1k Rattatas going to touch 50 Pidgeotto? Especially when dealing with a Mewtwo?

And if we're pretending PP is a thing, 20x gust times 50 = 1000
>>
mewtwo duh
>>
>>26026852
The rats may be unstoppable, but they also probably wouldn't be able to do much to stop that many animals if they're doing a beeline towards you. In particular, the rats have no way of stopping the hawks and you can't hide from them behind a tree. If you pick the rats, the hawks or the gunner will probably kill you. If you don't pick the rats, the rats will definitely kill you.

If you have time to prepare some traps and a shelter, then picking the rats is the only way you have any chance of survival because they're the only ones who are guaranteed to be able to kill you no matter what you do. But even then, it's not going to be easy and if you don't have those luxuries, it's impossible to survive.
>>
>>26013242
Two snorlax so I can rest spam.
>>
>>26013703
>feraligatr
>fish

well that didn't take long to spot the retard
>>
>>26019337
What happened to Feralgatr?
>>
>>26026919
Unless you can make them climb on you and use them as living armor, that would make you pretty much invulnerable to the hawks and if any of them got too close, the rats could jump on it and bring it down. A good knock on the head with a rock or thick branch can also take care of most of these animals.

The gunner would probably be one of the easiest to deal with, all you have to do is run for any sort of cover and he's dead as soon as he runs out of bullets since he would be the slowest after the crocodiles.
>>
>>26027618
There's 50 hawks. A bunch of rats climbing on to you isn't going to save you. And that definitely won't save you against the other animals. A rock or a branch? That won't kill any of the bigger animals in that image. Maybe a single wolf if it's a complete pussy. You couldn't take on even one of those animals with a rock or a branch. Let alone multiple of them. The human body isn't build with the necessary strength to kill them like that. That's ridiculous.

And the gunner really only needs one bullet. That's a hunting rifle. It's designed to take down those other animals that are way stronger than a human. The rats could easily kill him, but if he gets even one chance of shooting you, you're dead.
>>
>>26027891
The hawks are still outnumbered 20 to 1 and they don't have the ability to cut or pierce through a rat's entire body to reach your skin. By attacking, it would only grab a couple of the rats and in the meantime, it would also give you a chance to hit it or grab it by the neck, as well as for other rats to pounce on it.

Rats can climb anywhere, so if there is a tree they can easily climb on it and rain on any animal that gets close by jumping off the branches. The only animals that can climb on trees are the lions, bears and gorillas and they are all too heavy to climb very fast, so they would be defenceless while climbing.
Even if a hit with a rock or branch isn't enough to kill the bigger animals, it can definitely make one recoil for a bit and let some more rats jump on it, then it will be too busy rolling around and trying to shake off the rat nibbling at its nose to attack you.

A hunting rifle is still inferior to other weapons like a sniper rifle or machine gun when dealing with humans. Hunters always try to ambush animals and get as close as possible before shooting because they usually miss otherwise, so he would only be dangerous as long as there is empty space between you and him and only before the rats reach him.
>>
>>26013242

Anime or video game?

Either way, Mewtwo. He and I can just teleport to the moon and he can protect me with his psychic abilities. Better yet, he can take everyone else to the moon and leave them there.
>>
>>26028684
Anime would go to mewtwo for sure.

videogame 1000 ratatas is too much.
>>
>>26028668
Hawks are way too fast for you to grab them mid-sweep. If they're just sweeping down and grabbing the rats off of you before attacking you, neither you nor the rats will be able to do shit about it. All they need to do is take enough rats off of you and then you're dead because 50 fucking hawks. And that won't be hard if most of your rats are busy fighting off the other animals.

Rats could definitely swarm one or two bears or lions or gorillas. But they definitely couldn't do that to 3 bears, 3 lions and 3 gorillas. Even 1000 rats isn't enough. And with a bunch of animals attacking you at once, the guy would have a pretty good chance of shooting you while you're distracted. Your rat armor won't protect you against a hunting rifle. Rats are great on the offensive because they have fodder, can go literally anywhere you can, and it only takes a small fraction of the swarm to kill a human. But defensively, they're pretty terrible. The only reason to choose them is so that they're not against you.
>>
>>26013755
Mewtwo and Snorlax can both Recycle Leppa Berries.
>>
>>26013336
If they all opened up with Quick attack they'd out a lot but they wouldn't wipe out everything. Then whatever is left would take them down with AOE.
>>26014281
>Snorlax #1 Uses Earthquake.
>All 1k FEAR Rattattas go down to 1hp.
>Snorlax #2 Uses Earthquake.
>All 1k FEAR Rattattas feint.
It's a gimmick set designed for singles only.
>>
>>26013242
Rolling
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.