[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying the only girl Ash doesn't want is Jessie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1781845.jpg (47 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1781845.jpg
47 KB, 600x480
>Implying the only girl Ash doesn't want is Jessie
>>
>implying ash wants a girl

Nigga that boy has no interest in human relationships at all. He's going to go off and live in a cave somewhere, just him and his pokemon
>>
File: Ash_Haunter.png (393 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Haunter.png
393 KB, 625x480
>>25866353
That sounds comfy as fuck
>>
>>25866353
Jessie is rapeable enough to even him.
>>
>>25866364
No shit. Ash will reach nirvana, abandoning all earthly trappings in favor of developing a stronger bond with his Pokemon. He will become one with his Pokemon.

>>25866370
I'm sorry son, ash will never rape anybody. You're thinking of Brock. Brock will eventually cave, and submit to a threesome with Jessie and James
>>
>>25866370
Anyone have that one pasta?
>>
>>25866353
Or a mountain. Particularly one named after a precious metal.
>>
>>25866118
Ash Ketchum have no interest In relationships.
>>
>relationship with an antagonist

The only thing on par with this level of autism is shipping him with his mom
>>
>>25866654
>implying dicking the evil out of your sexy antagonist isn't the purest love
>>
Jessie is enough like a pokémon
>>
>>25866458
Ash could stay an assexual like he is now or even become a faggot, he would STILL rape Jessie.

It's something that's on her, like Rape cells that just atract people into doing it.
>>
>>25866685
Oh it absolutely is. But ash just doesn't have that ability. He'll never be able to get it up for Jessie. Or anybody else for that matter. If some body is going to fuck the evil out of Jessie, it isn't going to be ash.
>>
>>25866817
Ash is not for sexual.

Jessie IS for sexual.

So simply make sure Jessie crosses paths with somebody else who is also for sexual, like Brock or Gary or Biff or anybody who isn't ash, really.
>>
>>25866855
You don't understand. Her rape cells are so strong they add rape drive to all around her. Even on OUR reality, even you can rape Jessie. Just think about it really hard.
>>
I wonder why not even Brock expressed sexual interest in Jessie. Yeah she was a bitch and tried to steal their Pokemon but she's hot.

If I remember correctly, Jessie turns really sweet around guys she's attracted to or express interest in her.
>>
>>25866905
>If I remember correctly, Jessie turns really sweet around guys that express interest in her
Then how am I supposed to hatefuck her?
>>
>>25866904
>implying I have a dick
Anon, you know eveybody who posts on 4chan is a dickless loser. C'mon.
>>25866905
Brock doesn't express interest in girls who are already "taken". As Jessie is already partnered with James, Brock subconsciously puts her in the "taken" column, even if she's not actually an item with James.
>>
>>25866929
Be an absolute douche canoe when in her presence. As long as you aren't nice to her, she'll be a bitch to you, and you two can hate fuck to your hearts content
>>
>>25866949
Just rape her with your fat clitoris, it already look like a mini-cock. You won't please her tho.
>>
>>25867012
>>25867012
You're grasping at straws here anon. Just accept that rape is not always imminent for Jessie. It is frequently on the horizon, but some individuals are simply resistant to her.
>>
>>25867115
>Being resistent to the ultimate rape form

Absurd. Even her hair is rape worthy. Seriously, make a wig like that and pay a whore to wear, you won't hold yourself for half a minute.
>>
>>25867248
Son, this is pokemon we're talking about here. EVERYTHING has resistances.
>>
>>25866486

I'm gonna need some details...
>>
>>25867271
But could an ant resist to the power of a Billion Gods? No? EXACTLY.
>>
>>25867326
Why not? As power increases, it loses the ability to affect things much smaller. An ant can survive a fall off the Empire State building much better than a human can. Likewise, I believe a billions gods could not focus their power on a single ant.
>>
>>25867368
But if a billion of Gods were to destroy an entire universe, or even a multiverse, an ant that lives on it should, too, be destroyed. The concept of an ant, by itself, would cease. That's the scale we're talking about. It's the true power of that hair's sexual drive.
>>
>>25867280
It involved Jessie, rape, some mind game shit, and more than a bit of autism.
>>
>>25867585
goddamnit anon now I want to know where it is too
>>
Shame there is a lack of good jessie stuff, most of the really fun shit, and hate fucking goes towards the other girls of the show.
>>
>Jessie has been in more episodes than any female character
>>
>>25867648
Seconding.
>>
File: You'll Never have this bond.jpg (80 KB, 827x567) Image search: [Google]
You'll Never have this bond.jpg
80 KB, 827x567
When will ships-fags learn that pikachu won ages ago?
>>
>>25868009
Thirdying
>>
>>25866118

implying that i want your moms ass so badly!
>>
>>25868799
this. Pikachu is the only character to kiss Ash.
I think
>>
>>25870736
Are you implying you are a little kid?
>>
File: 5500.gif (872 KB, 498x373) Image search: [Google]
5500.gif
872 KB, 498x373
>>25870775
How you forgotten so easily?
>>
File: AAaDf.png (358 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
AAaDf.png
358 KB, 800x450
>>25870775
>forgetting Latias
>>
>>25868799
ships are cancer. Jessie is Rape material. She's like the Ultimate Rape Being.
>>
>>25872029
>This was supposed to be ambiguous as to whether or not it was Bianca or Latias but no one ever bothered to notice that Bianca left her beret behind when she went out
>>
>>25872030
You're cancer you fucking faggot
>>
>>25872045
Even a cancer faggot like you would rape Jessie, you could spread your fat tits in her face and all.
>>
>>25872045
Don't be mad anon.

Think about Jessie being raped by Ash and Pikachu while Bonnie holds her from her hair. This will make you feel better.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.