[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the Gyms have decide to split into two factions and decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Gym Types.png (19 KB, 509x229) Image search: [Google]
Gym Types.png
19 KB, 509x229
So the Gyms have decide to split into two factions and decide a turf war (ie: Saffron), which side and type do you back in this war?
>>
>>25839561
Why the arbitrary split? Why not just make one side the "physical" types and the other the "special" types?
>>
>>25839561
>Ghost and Poison in otherwise Special types
>Dragon in otherwise Physical types (plus Fairy, which would've likely have been a Special type if it were introduced in I, II, or III)

Kill yo self
>>
>>25839561
Switch Dragon with Ghost
>>
The right side is obviously the correct choice.
>>
>>25840197
Oh, and switch Poison and Fairy
>>
>>25839561
>the Gyms
>Includes Dark
>>
>>25839561
left side wins
>>
File: coping with loss.png (114 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
coping with loss.png
114 KB, 320x240
>>25839561
>ghostfag since forever
>also love fairy types and dragons

What do?
>>
>>25839561
>Fighting, Rock, Normal, and Bug all on one side
Left it is.
But I only want peace between the factions
>>
>>25839561
>Fire and Rock opposing each other

no pls
>>
Left side destroys, it's not even close.
>>
>>25840227
Underrated.
>>
>>25840189
what are you talking about? you are aware the physical and special split right?
>>
>>25839561
Since I'm pretty sure the actual turf war was Fighting vs. Psychic, I'll have to go with the special types.

By the way, you have Poison, Ghost, Dragon, and Fairy mixed up.
>>
File: Juanita_Golurk_Black_Fly.png (112 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Juanita_Golurk_Black_Fly.png
112 KB, 320x180
>>25839561
The side with Steel, of course.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.