[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in charge of presenting new footage for Sun and Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
You're in charge of presenting new footage for Sun and Moon on Pokenchi, in just a few days. What will you show off and how will you do it /vp/?
>>
Show the gameplay normally while increasingly lewd opaque images of Crazy Aunt Shoko drift across the screen
>>
Pokemon Montage with just 1% new footage of Sun and Moon spanning about 2 seconds. Dissecting those 2 seconds will reveal images of things already seen in the announcement teaser along with the silhouette of ONE new pokemon.

I think that'd work.

The real reveal can only be noticed if you scrutinize the reflection off of Masuda's sunglasses. You'll see full images of the box legendaries and starters.
>>
>>25736918
>>25737012
stop with the spoiler tag abuse you fucks
>>
>>25736811

I would reveal those titties
>>
File: hue.gif (413 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hue.gif
413 KB, 320x240
>>25737026
Fucking do something about it you little bitch nigga
>>
>>25737026
Sorry ;-;
>>
>>25736811
>>25736811
Just the PC and full of old gen mons. Show off all the amazing new PC box wallpapers that S/M have to offer. Show the Continue/New Game screen to show that you can change the options before you play the game again. Show off that L=A can be activated but now pressing R will still scroll to the next box if you have L=A turned on. I will also show off the black screen that tells you that Game Freak made the game and how long they've been making the games for. I will black out the 2016 in 1998-2016 to make the whole world sweat.
>>
>>25736811
I will show off Shoko's body and as I play with it rerun the same Sun and Moon trailer in the background with minimal new footage which plays coincidentally when Shoko cries and we do something exciting together.
>>
Shoko and Rinka will get naked and have lesbian sex for 30 minutes.
Then we'll show the old trailer in case anyone still cared about Sun/Moon after that
>>
>>25737153
Considering the show is mostly watched by kids, yes they will still care
>>
>>25737160
But Rinka is a kid
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 247x204
Show people watching a video with a huge fucking question mark on it for 25 minutes of the show, while the cast look confused as fuck. Then have Masuda come on for the last 5 minutes of the show, showing off them popcorn teeth, announce Sun and Moon AGAIN, then unveil game play of male trainer walking along a beach/grass. Roll credits.
>>
>>25737172
Jap kids are little perverts, but not for girls their own age.
>>
Mayonnaise
>>
I would post a thread on /vp/ and state who I am and who I work for and my job title. Then I would proceed to upload snaps of the footage taken at stupid angles with my phone instead of screencapping. A snippet of a starter there and a ludicrous yet semi-believable bit of info there. This would incite fierce debate between the gullible and the cynical and raise the campaign's profile. After an hour or two of this I would hand draw some of the non-starter pokémon and upload this sketch too, encouraging drawfags to colour in the blanks. This would involve the community at a base level. Prong three of this advertising trident would be to release the full list of all mons in the new game and their typings but put it in a shitty looking excel 2003 document. By now the entire internet is whipped into a hype train frenzy and furious debate. I've done all of this in the space of just three hours work, and saved the company tens of millions of dollars which we can continue to not sink into developing a good game with.
>>
I want to marry Shoko.

I know that had nothing to do with the reveal, but I feel like if I was a 10 year old kid on the show who said that on-air, I'd get more discussion than the reveal ever would.
>>
Spend the entire episode with three silhouettes behind me. Obviously starters.

Completely ignore them for now.

Show box art.
Nips go batshit over new legendary pokemon.

Smile and nod. Time for a video. Retrospective of player characters picking their first pokemon.

Quick 20 seconds of SuMo footage.
"It all comes together again! [Release Date]"

Back in studio Nips on suicide watch level hype.

Pretend to walk away. Girl begs to reveal starters.

Show starters.

Nothing else revealed for a month again.
>>
>>25737299
There was a kid on Pokemon Smash that asked out Maria on air. He was bro as fuck.
>>
>>25737317
The release date probably wont be revealed till E3, I could be wrong though
>>
File: IMG_20160327_204608.jpg (256 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_204608.jpg
256 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>25737345
You're probably right.
"Holiday 2016" would be good enough.
>>
>>25737348
>Goomy shoes
>Still sexy
>>
>>25736811
She may be sexy, but silly Shoko is best Shoko >>25737348
>>
>>25737223
This was my plan.
>>
>>25736811
As an employee of that show, I am contractually required to reveal the following:

1. Something SUGOI
2. Something KAWAII
3. Fucking nothing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.