[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon vs Neopets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Who else wants to see a cross of neopets and pokemon?
>>
>pokememes
>>
>>25615459
No thanks. A merchandise co-promotion would be the limit of my tolerance (like how Hello Kitty gets merchandise of just about everything.)
>>
Back in year 3, I think, there were a handful of Pokemon-themed items that did nothing. It was part of a tie-in to the second movie.
>>
>>25615459
>not liking shinx
>>
>>25615459
how much has neopets changed? I remember getting a dragon back in '99, but i left months later after i lost interest. then i come back and it's some sort of pacifist lizard
>>
>>25615459
>pokememes
>Le gen wun a best

People like this should be rounded up and shot.
>>
>>25615629
>>25615629
>year 3
just say the fucking year goddammit

anyway, i remember this item on Subeta that was literally just a Pokeball
>>
Noepets is long dead IIRC. Jesus, can't even remember the last time I checked Neopets. Did the game added anything new?
>>
>>25615708
There hasn't been a new plot in like 2 years. Apparently they're working on updating the site's ancient code. The new owners (Jumpstart, more often called Jumpshart now) fired almost all of the old staff. And they lost the files for Keyquest (the only thing a lot of people used the site for) when moving servers.
>>
>>25615708
When did you last use the site?
>>
>>25615809
I wouldn't call the Obelisk a Plot.It was closer to a site event like the Altador Cup or something than it is to The Faerie's Ruin, which was at least 4 years ago and possibly 5 or 6 years ago. I honestly don't recall.

>>25615708
They added plenty of new stuff when Viacom was in charge but it's on its last legs and it shows.
>>
anyone who had a scorchio is a faggot
>>
>>25615459
anyone remember dubloon disaster?
>>
>>25615953
Scorchios look like shit compared to Shoyrus and even Draiks

fucking garbage ass pets
>>
>>25615970
literally the flying barney of neopets
>>
>I stopped WATCHING
Only trash here
>>
neopets had good waifus desu
>>
Nigger I'd love to see my bro Bruce in a mainline pokemon game.
>>
>>25616103
>Literally my mom's penguin
>>
>>25616114
literally my club's penguin
>>
Who /bori/ here???
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.