[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most dangerous Pokemon Gyms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Opelucid_Gym_B2W2.png (68 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Opelucid_Gym_B2W2.png
68 KB, 256x192
I swear, some gym leaders have little regard for safety designing gyms. "oh lets have just 2 giant moving statues over a bottomless pit that's an excellent idea"
>>
>>25530128
>let's catapult trainers ontot he walls!
>the head trauma should make them do retarded move choices
>>
>>25530128
Trainers are pretty durable and you say that like Claire didn't have rapidly moving platforms atop lava.
>>
File: elite4-malva.png (130 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
elite4-malva.png
130 KB, 400x239
>>
A lot of the BW gyms are pretty dangerous, actually. Like Brycen's endlessly sliding ice over a bottomless pit.
>>
>>25530128
Humans in the pokémon universe are durable as fuck.
>>
>>25530220
That one actually made my stomach feel funny, imagining myself in Nate's place.
>>
>>25530220
Wallace's gym had you navigate thin ice, and if you fuck it up you plummet to the ground
>>
File: 300px-Blackthorn_Gym_HGSS.png (312 KB, 300x852) Image search: [Google]
300px-Blackthorn_Gym_HGSS.png
312 KB, 300x852
>let's put lava inside a building and have kids use moving platforms to reach the end
>>
>>25530252
>durable
>can't stand up to pidgey and rattata
>>
>>25530275
>can stand up to a Hyper Beam from dragonite and a fall from several meters.
>>
Isnt Byrons Gym canonically (Manga Wise with Harita and all) literally designed to be a fucking fortress?
>>
>>25530273
>be Skyla
>Shoot trainers from fucking cannons

Lawsuits ahoy
>>
>X and Y gyms are mostly mundane
>Here's a tree with safety nets and a fun little slide
>Here's a house filled with transport pads you can play dress up in
>Then you get teleported to a realm of pure psychic energy two steps from falling into the endless cosmos
>>
>Kalos Rock gym full of climbing walls with no harnesses, helmets or anything
Health and safety would shut that fucking place down in an instant.
>>
>>25530273
>Hey, champ in the making!
>Just sign this waiver and you'll be ready to take on the gym leader!
>>
File: celadon gym.png (32 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
celadon gym.png
32 KB, 480x320
Fuck all that, Celadon City has the most dangerous gym of all.
>hey, let's put a bunch of young and sexy girls and women inside a flowery place, nothing could go wrong!

Imagine being a naive little boy that wants to collect some nice and shiny badges and you find yourself in this gym. There is no way you can get out of it without getting raped.

Not even the police could do something about it because it consists of officer Jenny clones that would rape you, too.
>>
>>25530358
The gym doesnt obey regular spatial physics because you would notice that some of the gym trainers from far away are UPSIDE DOWN meaning the laws of gravity dont mean shit in this pocket dimension.
>>
So which region had the tamest gyms besides Kanto because limitations.
My money is on Hoenn, the only outrageous one is Wattson and his electric fences.
>>
>>25530275
>Implying.
Also:
>Hur dur rattattas and pidgeys are weak
Rattattas gnaw through solid concrete with ease and pidgeys create strong gusts.
>>
>>25530392
Flannery is a bit out there since its a room full of dust and shit. Tate and Liza had teleportation
>>
>>25530430
Flannery gym is a death trap its a maze of hot sand pits that you move through, remember the tunnels of sand ARE HOT you could burn your face moving through them.
>>
I'm surprised nobody posted Morty's gym yet.
>lets make a small maze with single tile platforms to walk on
>over a bottomless pit
>now let's make the room pitch black over the maze except for a second after a trainer is beaten
>if you fall into the pit you magically fall from the ceiling at the front of the gym
>>
>>25530262
>>25530128
so walk slow

>>25530273
the platforms have railings, don't be a pussy

Skyla's gym literally shoots you out of cannons straight into metal walls. Like, twelve times. You would absolutely die before you could challenge her. At least the other ones that have been mentioned give you a CHANCE.
>>
>>25530674
Her BW2 gym had you traverse through a massive windtunnel
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.