[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAKE LEAK GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: fake.png (33 KB, 758x612) Image search: [Google]
fake.png
33 KB, 758x612
to prevent the board from being overrun with fake leaks i'm making a fake leak general

ITT post your name (unless you can't reveal that for fear of losing your job) and where you/your dad works (gamefreak? nintendo? nintendo power?)

then list a bunch of random somewhat believable information about the new games

pictures of badly designed fakemon you stole from deviant art are appreciated but not required.
>>
>>25517334
I don't think you quite grasp the concept of fake leaks.
>>
>>25517486
I think he understands perfectly well how interchangeable they all appear.
>>
Dammit thought this was the free shiny guy
>>
Should compose a list of all fakemon on pixiv and deviantart so all these fucking "leaks" can be shot down immediately.
>>
Hey guys, my name is Chad and my dad works at Gamefreak. today I have some news that I am going to announce DIRECTLY to you.

Pokemon Sun and Moon will scrap the turn based factor of the past games and become a hack-and-slash game. In addition, 50 new pokemon will be announced, one of them being "Pandit" who is on the picture here. There is no new regions, instead you traverser through the past 6, with Kanto being the main focus.
>>
>>25520128
really? my dad works at gamefreak too. what department?
>>
>>25517334
hi my mom works for nintendos cleaning company and says thag she heard that in the new games are mega fusions where your pokdmon fuses with ash ketchup
only ash now but maybe more characters soon maybe
>>
i can't give out my full name, for fear of losing my job, so i'll just go by "J. GAMEFREAK".

i'm a rice counter in the cafeteria at gamefreak inc and i've seen a lot of really juicy information about pokemon sun and moon

instead of being three starters there will be five. grass, water, fire, electric, and normal. their final typings are grass/fighting, water/dark, fire/fighting, electric/fighting, and fighting/fighting. none of them have any moves except a happy hour and the region is set in kawaii. screencat this.
>>
File: leak.png (200 KB, 874x1082) Image search: [Google]
leak.png
200 KB, 874x1082
My dog's uncle's cousin's mother-in-law's local sheriff's ex-girlfriend's monkey's wife's son works at Game Freak, and could lose his job for letting me show you this
>>
>>25520128
>instead you traverser through the past 6, with Kanto being the main focus.
FR?
>>
I'm dying
>>
My name is Joseph, and my wife's husband works at Nintendo of America. He regularly talks to a pen pal in Japan who works in Japan's main branch that deals with advertisement for upcoming games. He wanted to tell me a few things about Sun and Moon, but for fear of being caught leaking (Nintendo scans their emails very well), we came up with a method of explaining things in odd ways. Unfortunately, this leads to a good lack of detail, but I've deciphered the important bits. Here's what my pal had to say;

>The water starter is a hippo with a cute final form. It learns dancing moves like Petal Dance and Quiver Dance.
>The fire starter is not an animal. I couldn't understand his hints. It learns Conversion, Porygon's signature move.
>The grass starter is a wolf that stays cute when fully evolved. It learns Sing.
>There will be a new Unown form. It's not a letter or punctuation mark, but a symbol. It was shown in the anime in the past.
>There are two regional birds; Fire/Flying in Sun, Water/Flying in Moon.
>Eevee receives a dragon evolution. Red and yellow in Sun, Blue and ice blue in Moon.
>There is a three-stage bug/dragon. It's very fast.
>Mewtwo will gain a new forme. This form can live with Ditto to make a new pokemon. "Very cute Mewtwo baby".
>Jirachi will gain a new forme. "Star ascended child" is the description.
>Pikachu will not be caught at all. It must be brought in from Pokemon Bank, or traded from a friend.
>The enemy group is called "Eclipse". They're benevolent people, but extreme in their methods.
>>
>>25520199
I'M DYINGUE
>>
Hey guys, my dad is Mr. Game Freak. He told me last night about a lot of cool stuff, and I'm not lying either.

>types now have subtypes
Fire-type now has Ash-type and Coal-type and other stuff, and Grass-type has subtypes like Wood and Paper and Leaf. Because of this, Ash-Greninja is Ash/Water-type.

>starters are different types now
This time they're Rock, Paper (Grass subtype), and Scissor (Steel subtype).

>main characters
Professor Palmtree doesn't ask if you're a boy or girl, he asks what pronouns you want to use. My dad added a lot. He said you can even use "Stunfiskxer." Pretty cool.

>animals
There are now just normal animals too! And yes, I talked my dad into adding Indian elephants. You're welcome!

Until next time, see ya!
>>
Hi, I'm being held captive by TPCi and have been forced to memorize a bunch of details about pokemon s&m. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this iPhone hidden, so I'll be brief. If things get dicey, I'll swallow it and I'll be back in a few days once I pass it. Here's what I can share:
>form strong bonds with your pokemon. New bondage evolution
>leather type
>more emphasis on dungeon crawling
>mega flygon(finally lol)
>new toys for pokemon amie
>regional rodent kinkachu based on a kinkajou
>>
File: img_02.jpg (577 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
img_02.jpg
577 KB, 959x959
>I finally noticed it
F U C K
>>
File: Sunbol.png (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Sunbol.png
24 KB, 600x300
>the moon legendary has a bat-like form
>the sun legendary a turtle like form
>the symbols were right in front of you the whole time
>>
>>25520409
GRAND DAD
>>
>>25520759
???

>>25521081
AHHH. AHHH. AHHH. AHHH.
>>
jimmy nintendo here. i love you all.
>>
>>25521222
Give me back my lawnmower, asshole

also nice trips
>>
I'm a member of NOA, and this was sent to me as part of a teaser to be shown later this month.

>A new pokemon named Kanimini (カニミニ) will be shown. It is a bipedal crab, Steel/Water type, and comes in two capturable formes.
>Migi Forme; A purple version with a backpack at its shoulders. One crab claw on its left arm, three spikes in place of its right arm.
>Hidari Forme; An orange version with a fanny pack above it's rear end. It's a mirrored version of Migi Forme.
>Both formes attack by making a laser sword from inside the claw. Or they just kick and smack, that happens too.
>In a double battle, if they perform the same attack, they combine into Gemini Forme.
>Gemini Forme is where they're connected by the backpacks, and fight as a wall of crab. The sides of the packs open to reveal cannons, and they attack with a weaker version of Hyper Beam that requires no downtime. They only know this attack when combined.
>They split apart at the end of a battle, or when KO'ed.
>If a wild pokemon is caught while Gemini Forme is active, and it would take the empty spot of the player's team where a Migi or Hidari forme would go, it is defaulted to go to the box instead.
>Kanimini can only breed with its other forme. Migi and Hidari Formes will hatch an egg that creates a Gemini Forme Kanimini. It splits after hatching into both formes. If there's no space for one, a random forme will be sent to the box while the other remains with you.
>>
>>25521325
Fuck you that's my lawnmower
>>
File: 0AnJ4Pj.png (983 KB, 823x618) Image search: [Google]
0AnJ4Pj.png
983 KB, 823x618
Guys so someone on 2chan posted this and says the new starters are a grass ram, fire bear, and water lizard.
>>
File: 1456525984331.jpg (92 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1456525984331.jpg
92 KB, 600x390
>>25517486

That and I also don't think anon is fully aware the actual intent behind most of these fake leakers.

it's mostly the usual shitposters just shitposting but now their slapping the label leak onto it.
>>
>>25521389

Yeah that is also being posted over here >>25521295 from the alleged eyes of a manga shop clerk
>>
>>25521389

link to 2ch thread?
>>
>>25521389
If that was real, that would be like one of the most solid groups of starter Pokemon ever. I would seriously have a difficult time choosing which one I wanted.
>>
>>25521389
but we already have gogoat and feraligatr
>>
>>25521389
screencap of 2ch post or gtfo
>>
>>255201289
yeah yeah you fucking liar
>>
>>25521456
Fire bear bruh. Imagine that nigga fully evolved
>>
>>25521389

there is a fakemon from a very well known fakemon artist on DA that made a lizard starter similar to this, does anyone remember the name?
>>
File: HonogumaArt.png (45 KB, 150x173) Image search: [Google]
HonogumaArt.png
45 KB, 150x173
>>25521389
>>
>>25521477
you mean a fakemon artist made a bear, lizard and goat fakemon? NO, that can't be true.
>>
>>25521473
I had already planned on it, bears are my favorite animals.
But I always get both versions, so I wouldn't know who to pick as my second.
>>
>>25521477
grass lizard tho, not water
>>
>>25521540
>what is treeko
>>
>>25521389
this is bullshit, i'm still waiting for a Fire/Poison snake starter, come GF get your shit together and deliver
>>
>>25521643
Fucking edgelord, take your piñata fedora and go back to /mlp/
>>
>>25521540
Guys, notice the curves on the fakemon's head? That's literally the water lizard that's drawn in all these leaks
>>
Hello im alice and i work for nintendo of scotland im localising the games into scottish i can tell you only one thing that the starters are a grass dog a fire whale and a water microwave
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.