[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CoroCoro Leaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: images (26).jpg (67 KB, 324x454) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
67 KB, 324x454
Japenese magazine Corocoro has just started to leak revealing a new type of Pokémon and new way of battle which will be present in Pokémon Sun & Moon.
¤ The Type is called Meta Type (メタイプ) and is only super effective against itself.
¤ No old Pokémon will suffer reboot to Meta Type.
¤ The new way of battle is called Meta Battle (メタ戦い) and has new trainers called Meta Trainers (メタ トレーナー) which can battle themselves against other Meta Trainers.
¤ It's confirmed that Magearna it's a Meta Pokémon (メタポケモン) a Pokémon that can only battle on Meta Battles along with his trainers.
¤ It's confirmed that the new region name is Hauaiatā Region (ハウアイアター地方) and is based on Hawaii.
¤ Each Type will have a specific Meta Trainer protagonist that have a combination with some of the old types.
¤ Some new Meta Pokémon had been revealed but no information further.
¤ A new gang called Itazuwaru or Itazuaku is confirmed to be the rival gang (イタズ悪) that tries to control the Meta Power so then dominate Hauaiata Region.
¤ The Meta Dex is confirmed to be an acessory to the normal Pokédex. Meta Pokémon starts from #001 again exactly the normal Pokédex. Magearna is #101 on Meta Dex.
¤ Four new Gym Leaders revealed. Akira (アキラ) is the only who was gave information and is a Psychic Type Gym Leader.
¤ The story of the games are completely new.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (105 KB, 299x492) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
105 KB, 299x492
>>
>>25469471
Nigga, that's Megaman.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (55 KB, 573x257) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
55 KB, 573x257
>>
>>25469471
I know I'm ignorant as fuck, but what are those really? They look neat
>>
>>25469471
Can you fucking stop

Not only is this complete nonsense, this isnt fun anymore it's just annoying. How many do you need to do in one week? Do you have a quota to full or something? q
>>
>>25469471
>type only super effective against itself
>can only battle the same type
So every attack in these battles will be super effective?
>>
>>25469514
Lighten up, anon. Live a little.
>>
>>25469500
ITS FUCKING MEGAMAN
>>
>>25469507
Mega Man Star Force 3. The series is the spiritual successor to the Mega Man Battle Network games. It's pretty good, but not as good as MMBN.
>>
>>25469487

oh I remember being really hyped for this game, too bad it was the last in the series

>>25469507

thats rockman from the ryuseei no rockman 2 games

these
>>25469487
>>25469500
are from ryusei no rockman 3
>>
>>25469471
NEW STARFORCE HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
I almost had an heartattack OP
>>
>>25469500
That's literally Mega Man Star force or whatever its called.

Fuck off its not even a believable premise.
>>
>>25469471
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN
>>
>>25469546

Though people generally consider 3 to be up there with the best BNs. Meanwhile, 2 is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>25469606

people who consider 2 bad clearly never played 1

2 fixed everything that was wrong in 1, in the same way that MMBN2 did with mmbn1
>>
>>25469471
>and is based on Hawaii.
Not that I dont agree with this, but the direct inspiration for a region is never stated. When questioned about Kalos in relation to France, Masuda(?) said that we weren't supposed to know that.
>>
File: Hontou_no_rikku.png (19 KB, 745x524) Image search: [Google]
Hontou_no_rikku.png
19 KB, 745x524
Here's the real leak gaiz
>>
Omg so fusion with trainers is confirmed?
>>
This was the shit. I wish there was a Star Force 4, but I think getting the main series back in gear should be the first priority.
Fucking Capcom.
>>
>>25469703

>When questioned about Kalos in relation to France, Masuda(?) said that we weren't supposed to know that.

Bullshit. XY's reveal trailer started with the fucking Eiffel Tower and Masuda was posting selfies with it a week earlier.
>>
good game, too bad they cancelled the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz3XB_VGAXE
>>
All this did is make me want a SF4
>>
Bug, Fighting or maybe Fire, Ground, Flying and Electric trainers ????
>>
File: 1455565655929.jpg (46 KB, 293x428) Image search: [Google]
1455565655929.jpg
46 KB, 293x428
>>25469500
>We'll never get Angel Geo
>>
>>25470043
Pirate, too. It would've been a bit much for the story, but come on it would've been cool as fuck. And SF 2 wasn't even all that great anyways, so it wouldn't have been all that bad of a decision.
>>
>We'll never get Starforce 4
I just want Geo to be happy
>>
Thanks for nothing anon. And here I thought they were making another Star Force
>>
How much longer until we get actual news?
>>
File: latest.gif (446 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
446 KB, 278x200
>>25469471
Not-on-Serebii Level fake here, guys
>>
Maybe this week since CoroCoro leaks between 8th-13th
>>
>>25470251

and even then I dont think we will see info. maybe the box legends but I doubt it
>>
>>25470277
You mean Mega Charizard X and Y? We've already seen them.
>>
>>25469471
Hauaiatā is too difficult for children to say.
>>
Is the first Star Force worth playing?
>>
>>25470475
It was fun. It wasn't a very deep plot, character development wasn't bad but it was never more than the standard shounen style (introduce character with problem, meets MC, eventually shit happens and MC fights them or saves them and makes their life easier or better somehow and then they become friends). But shounens are generally enjoyable as long as they don't run too long.

The second was fun, too. The third was amazing in comparison to those two, though.
>>
>>25470296
Honestly, I would be completely okay with this if these Megas hadn't already debuted in XY. It doesn't feel right haven't Cover Pokemon that aren't new to those games.
>>
>>25469471
I'm still waiting on Sakurai making a Star Force Mii costume for Smash. I guess the dream is dead.
>>
>>25469756
important topic
>>
>>25469703
>but the direct inspiration for a region is never stated

They directly said Unova was based on New York City.
>>
>>25469883
They had a new team working with a new emulator engine for the Legacy Collection as far as I know, they had the collectibles and shit and the 3DS version just launched, I don't know any specifics but if they were testing reception I'd say it was positive, which would be the greenlight for a new game
>>
>>25471057
I forgot what position it was exactly, but a new guy was hired for Capcom relating to the Mega Man franchise. He said something about trying to bring Mega Man back in a good way. Then we got news about a new Mega Man cartoon. Legacy Collection then followed a year later. Let's see where this goes.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.