[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw gamefreak discover how to delete hacked pokemon >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: 1456730361647.jpg (101 KB, 601x340) Image search: [Google]
1456730361647.jpg
101 KB, 601x340
>mfw gamefreak discover how to delete hacked pokemon
>mfw you fags lose all your hacked shit
>>
ok
>>
>>25407261
>hacker
It's injecting, you mongel. You must be one of those retards that scream "HACKER" when they see someone using either aimbot or abusing a glitch.

No, I don't inject.
>>
>implying they can tell the difference if the game generated it with legal stats and moves
>>
there is no way they can detect a fake from the real ones, same 1s and 0s

>waaaaaah why won't you autistically breed for IVs like me
>>
Gamefreak can't even figure basic shit, how do you expect them to figure out how to differentiate between legal stats/moves and not legal?

Best they've done is ban all Shiny Mews outside of Japan.
>>
even if it was detectable, it's not likely all hacked pokemon will get suddenly purged, because in spite of the weird opinion hovering around late-teenage pokemon fans (and by extension this board), the primary target audience of pokemon is children and they could get upset about sudden loss of their favorite mon, whom they had no idea is not legitimate
>>
>>25407850
This, it'll never happen solely because of WonderTrade and shit. So many unaware people could lose potential Pokemon not knowing and kids would get upset.
>>
If they dont take out IV'S expect more hack mons nobody has time to hatch 500 eggs unless your neck beard
>>
>>25407261
That'd be like saying that perfect pokemon shouldn't exist.
>>
>>25407895
this tbqhf, fuck IVs
>>
Not possible.

There's no difference between a legit hacked pokemon and a legit raised pokemon. You may look at perfect 6IV shiny pokemon and say "Hey, that's hacked! That's impossible!"

But it's not. Having a perfect 6IV shiny pokemon is 100% possible even without injecting, and if GF started banning them they'd also be punishing legitimate users.

Injecting is here to stay, until the series moves to another system where homebrew won't be available for a couple years.

That being said, why do you care? If my team is 100% legal, then why does it bother you? Because it only took me 15 minutes to build instead of 15 hours? Fuck off, I'm an adult now. I don't have that kind of time anymore.
>>
>>25407261
>he actually rides his bicycle for 500 hours for his "bro" pokemon

top cuck
>>
>legitimately making competative pokemon when IVs exist

pure autism
>>
>>25407982
the game is perfectly beatable without perfect IV's though, it really only benefits competitive players to have such stats.

If you're going to be interacting with others in a competitive capacity, it represents an unfair advantage, but otherwise I say keep on keepin' on
>>
>>25408017
>take a test on a subject
>find study guide for the lesson instead of wasting hour after hour in the book(s)
>"if you use a study guide you're cheating"
neato
>>
>>25407982
>Injecting is here to stay, until the series moves to another system where homebrew won't be available for a couple years.

>inject to XYORAS
>pokebank
>transfer to hot new NX/wii 2/what have you game
oops
>>
>>25407803
I used to be a total fag for breeding and swore by it.
Finally gave it up when I tried to get a 6IV female Dratini with hidden ability and some egg moves I can't remember
>>
>>25408068
That's a pretty shitty comparison.
>>
>>25407926
Fucking praying for IVS to be eliminated in SuMo
>>
>>25408100
Checked. Similar situation, but I gave up when trying to breed for a shiny honedge. I hatched over 1,500 eggs or so before I gave up.
>>
>>25408122
not gonna happen. At best they'll get reworked. GF wants to keep the whole "your pokemon is unique shit" despite the staggering amount of differences you can have based on EVs, abilities, natures, and genders
>>
>>25408078
If we are talking for vgc, we'll probably need the sun/moon version of the blue pentagon to prevent this
>>
>>25407261
>all those children I've sent event 'mons with no ribbons cry
>my actual 100% legal Pokémon remain for being identical

Unless you want to delete any Pokémon that happens to be shiny with 5 or 6 perfect IVs. I'd actually be okay with that just because of the salt and tears that would flow from the bike simulator fags who spent months to years of their lives getting shiny hexaperfects from bike simulator.
>>
>>25408100
>attempted to breed a 4IV egg move Magnemite
>get a 6 IV
You lack DEDICATION
>>
>>25408068
That is an awful analogy and you should feel bad.
>>
>>25408416
You're just jealous because you lack conviction you lazy idiot. You'll never amount to anything.

Full time job? Nah, too busy riding a virtual bike.
>>
there is no difference between a pokemon bred with 6IVs and a pokemon with 6IVs edited through powersaves
>>
File: angryDitto.png (475 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
angryDitto.png
475 KB, 800x450
Well sorry if i'm distributing cloned flawless japanese dittos that are cloned from a legit one...
>>
>>25410294
Did you read my post wrong or did you quote the wrong guy?
>>
>>25410338
Except the latter makes you a cheater
stop cheating in what is, for the most part, a single player game
>>
If Gamefreak figure out a way to pick up on the fact that I got certain Pokemon through the Mew glitch rather than catching them legit, then I won't even be mad, I'll be flat out impressed.
>>
File: 1450276236007.png (219 KB, 354x565) Image search: [Google]
1450276236007.png
219 KB, 354x565
>>25407261

>mfw Gamefreak is still hella incompetent so they actually end up accident;y deleting people's legit pokemons as well
>>
I'd honestly really like to see this happen.
>>
What's the point of the game, if you don't actually even work for your Pokemons?

Hackers make me sick.
>>
>>25410560
But using a glitch IS legit. It's in-game.
>>
>>25407261
>gamefreak decides to delete hacked Pokemon
>they can't tell the difference, so they just delete ALL 5/6 IV Pokemon
Bikesims sudoku
>>
>>25407261
Assume for a second that they could see which Pokemon were injected and which were legit.

If that was possible, they would NEVER just delete the Pokemon. Absolute worst they would do is block them from being used in online battles and maybe trades.

>>25410560
I thought this glitch shifted the dex entries around for a while or something? I don't know specifics but a guy was saying he couldn't use Colloseum with it after he used the glitch so maybe Bank will block glitched saves too. God I hope so.
>>
>>25407313
>injecting
i know that injecting is just a way for getting the mons that you need faster,but that's still hacks,injected mons are legal,but not legit
>>
As an outsider looking in, IVs seem like a colossal entry barrier to competitive play. Does Game Freak or whoever really expect the normal person to have dozens if not hundreds of hours to dedicate to building the perfect team? How do you justify that time when it can be done in minutes? I don't advocate cheating but that seems kinda bullshit.
>>
>>25407261
Just inject hacking :^))
>>
>>25408430
>egg move Magnemite
???????
>>
>>25407261
If they could tell them apart, they would have already blocked them.
>>
>>25415797
That's because you're not SUPPOSED TO max out IVs. They're supposed to be "funny genetics factors" that make Pokemon more random and personal.
>>
>>25415797
>Get a Destiny Knot
>get a ditto with a high number of good stats
>Ditto can appear in Friend Safaris with a guarantee of 2 perfect IVs and nature controlled via Synchronize
>or in DexNav mirage locations
>breed an entire box worth of 2+ IV 'mons in less than an hour
>get another ditto or two with different IVs; in XY, this takes literally 5 to 10 minutes depending on lux

>breed again
>and then again
Congrats you spent less time than the average Pokemon player spends in school creating a team of Perfect pokemon. It takes no time at all, anon.

>>25415845
This isnt even remotely true, dumbass. They give you Destiny knots for free in the city leading up to the Daycare.
>>
>>25415797
The Japanese live on dull drudgery. The more tedious and regimented, the better. WE ARE ROBOTS.
>>
>>25415856
>This isnt even remotely true, dumbass. They give you Destiny knots for free in the city leading up to the Daycare.
Just because you CAN breed characteristics from the parents doesn't mean you're supposed to use 15 hours maxing out every Stat for them.

>The real hardcore Pokemon players are aware of the creatures' hidden stats -- the effort values and individual values. Why do you keep those hidden instead of letting players see them?

>SO: Each Pokemon does have a value but I don't consider those data as parameters. I prefer to think of them as real, living creatures. It's the same way that if you have a pet and someone else has the same breed of dog, it's a different dog. That way people can play the game and my Pokemon will be different to your Pokemon even if they're the same type.
>>
>>25415898
>Nintendo World Report Interviewer: Competitive Pokémon battling has had many high barriers to entry. It seems as though you have been trying to lower these barriers with things like Super Training in order to make EV training easier and more visible to the player. However, I still feel the biggest barrier preventing more people from battling competitively is the difficult and necessary task of obtaining Pokémon with perfect IVs. In X and Y will there be a way to alter an already captured Pokémon's IVs?

>Masuda: In general in Pokémon X and Y we’ve tried to make it a lot easier to train Pokémon. Of course, with the existing Pokémon and new Pokémon, we have a lot in the game, and we have the philosophy that we want players to be able to use a lot of different Pokémon when they’re battling and can choose which Pokémon they like and use that. Also with the Super Training we made some information more visible and made raising Pokémon a little bit easier.
>>
Gamefreak should just decide to scan everything for cloned Pokemon, and then delete everything but one random clone of them.
>>
>>25415642
Gamefreak doesn't think so. The "tweaked" Arceus from Platin is not considered legit, even though it was caught with in-game glitches
>>
>>25415946
Yet, the interview part in >>25415898 is after ORAS.
>>
>>25415898
Gamefreak should just decide to make breeding for more than 4 different IVs impossible. After all there are no perfect Übermenschen in Real Life (me being the exception to the rule)
>>
>japs and their incompetence
>even defeating hacks
lmao
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.