[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Pokemon you've gotten from Wonder Trades?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: wt.jpg (52 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
wt.jpg
52 KB, 640x300
What's the best Pokemon you've gotten from Wonder Trades?
>>
A shiny Infernape in a Dusk Ball. Like shit, got my favorite Pokemon in my favorite ball. Shiny too!
>>
I got a 6/6 marill with Superpower and some egg moves, then proceeded to make the mistake of putting it in the daycare.
>>
Level 100
Shiny Thundurus Therian Forme
>>
>>25258861
I fail to see the problem here
>>
>>25258894
Every single egg move was lost and replaced with disgustingly bad moves.
>>
>>25258912
You can recuperate egg moves in gen VI if you go to the move re-learner
>>
Shiny Difblim :D
>>
Shiny Ralts with five perfect IVs and a 25 in SpDef. I can live with that
>>
>>25258845
Not me, but on the buzznav I was looking at it and apparently some kid traded in a zigzagoon or some other shitmon and got a fucking Mew.
>>
>>25258845
got a shiny slakoth with a masterball attached to it.

hacked?
>>
>>25258912
Besides >>25258928, egg moves don't cycle out until you remove them from daycare.
>>
Shiny Malamar
>>
I got a Xerneas on Y when it was the last mon I needed to complete the Kalos Dex.
>>
>constantly get zigzagoons and wurmples from japs
>really start to dislike japs
>get a jap on wt one night
>expect a zigzagoon
>get a shiny mew

All is forgiven.
>>
File: peeko 2.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
peeko 2.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>25259180
believe in the peeko,m8
>>
Funniest was a shiny Jirachi with 0 IV's.
>>
>>25259222
trips confirm slakoth legendary
>>
Shiny Froakie, I guess. Big chance it was hacked, though, as it had 6 IVs.
>>
Ebin Trole the lv 100 Bashful Salamence with perfect 0 IVs and Rage. OT was UMad. This sounds like shit but I used it to get a Jirachi on the GTS back before injection was a thing
>>
>>25258845
Got the Shiny Xerneas event and Hoopa. I'm 100% certain neither are legit, I've also gotten nearly a box full of Frotean Prokies.
>>
Shiny Arceus in either X or AS

Also a lvl. 100 shiny Exeggutor with perfect IVs in AS. Was tempted to use it on my team when I first got it
>>
Hidden Ability Totodile, my favorite starter
>>
I've only traded twice, both without leaving the same window. Was it a different person each time or do I have to exit to get somebody new
>>
I've gotten a couple of hacks, Legendaries, Bank Ball breedjects and shinies from Wonder Trade.

The best thing I got was a hacked 6IV shiny Mewtwo in a Love Ball.
>>
>>25259748
I got the same thing.
>>
>>25258845

I got a lvl 50 EV trained hitmonchan once (It's not nicknamed so I refuse to use it).

Other than that the only decent things I've gotten were a 6iv japanese HA dratini with Espeed in a time ball (does the name stay foreign?) and a 30/31/31/31/31/31 german HA growlithe

I have sent out hundreds of breedject eggs so....you can imagine the garbage I've gotten (most of which isn't as good as what I'm sending)
>>
Shiny Yveltal that I used to get one of the normal Mews that got on the GTS early, before it got flooded with shiny versions.

>>25259309
Not that hard to breed 6IV onto most Pokemon, just gotta waste a bunch of time on breeding & shit.

You still could be right however
>>
I've gotten a Shiny Mew, a Shiny Gourgeist, a Shiny Lugia and a Shiny Swablu through Wonder Trade.
>>
Best in general: Blatantly hacked 6IV lvl 100 Shiny Giratina in Luxury Ball

Best entertainment: Primeape named FuriousGeorg

Best of my personal favorites: a 5IV Adamant Belly Drum Slurpuff

Most distressing: Numel named Wonderlocke, for which he received my failed eugenics NidoranM that had a 0 HP IV and almost certainly died brutally
>>
>>25260324
I once traded a shiny moonball 6IV vulpix with egg moves I injected for a zig named wonderlocke. I hope she served her trainer well.
>>
>>25258845

>Playing pokemon X
>breed perfect IV Gastly
>WT 6IV Lv 50 Haunter
>Get Charmander breeding reject

3 Weeks Later
>On WT sending out rare Vivillion forms
>not really paying attention
>notice a strange message
>"Welcome Back Gengar"
>check stats
>Lv 98 my id and my OT

Genger returned to me after 3 weeks.
>>
>>25258845
A Skiddo named Give me home
An Igglybuff named Doomsday!
I won't count the powersaved or injected mons I got
>>
>>25260324
>FuriousGeorg

hahaha

This is now a nickname thread for Wonder Trades

Uh...

>AlakaShawWow
>Deez Naughtz
>>
>>25259748
>>25259767
Did you guys get it from AuSLove?
>>
>>25258845
Various dwfs and 5IV breeding partners.
>>
>>25259621
Different people.
>>
I got a shiny Skrelp at level 1 with perfect IVs, a good nature, egg moves and holding a Master Ball with Pokerus. That's it really.
>>
>>25259195
are you me?
>>
>>25260324
>FuriousGeorg
aw shit, I've been trying to make punny names forever, but nothing stands up to this.
>>
>>25258845
Got a shiny level 1 hawlucha named Nacho.

Also got a level 100 shiny dialga, but traded that away. Ubers trigger me.
>>
Got a fennekin and froakie with their HA, good nature and IV's
>>
File: 1454203790780.png (427 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454203790780.png
427 KB, 640x480
>wonder traded a gloom because i expected shit pokemon
>had been getting zigzagoon after zigzagoon and oddish after oddish
>it ends up being a dratini
>with pokerus
I feel bad, guys.
>>
I've been WTing boxes of extra Charmanders I saved up trying MM a shiny.

I traded 4 boxes and got 4 shinies. A shiny per box doesn't seem too bad.
>>
A 5IV japanese Modest Ditto which was perfect because I was just getting into breeding back then.
>>
Just got a Shiny Ninetales today by WTing a Haxorus.
>>
>>25265164
I got a 6IV Pokerus Shiny Tyranitar from them
>>
My very first wonder trade ever I got a shiny mawile. Pretty sure it's legit because it had shit IVs and was low level.
>>
>>25258845
Shiny Manectric
>>
>>25259222
What is "the peeko"???

I know that autistic black poketuber with greasy hair always talks about it so can u explain to me please?
>>
>>25258845
A shiny level 100 Primape with 6IVs named JOHN CENA
>>
>>25259227
Did it have a horrible nature and was nicknamed?

If so then ir was from me lol i flooded the gts with 0IV legends with shit natures lol.... especially shiny hooh
>>
>>25267292
>traded a low level Fletchling on WT
>Get level 30 Trevanant with pokérus.

I've never, ever had a pokémon with pokérus before. I don't think I even fully understand it.
>>
>>25268769
Basically your pokemon will die if you keep it out of the PC for too long
>>
I'm playing back through OR and the best I've gotten so far was a Braviary since I needed a fly slave. I've been distributing Pokerus in hopes of karma helping me out...
>>
>>25258845
A shiny Aegislash
>>
>>25264913
damn, what's the chance of something like this happening?
>>
>>25258845
one of my own 5iv mons back that i sent out 15 minutes prior
other than that i have gotten nothing but zigzagoon and shitbugs
>>
>>25258845
Shiny Wurmple
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.