[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shiny deino in 55 eggs >shiny trapinch in 13 eggs >shiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: fffffffffffff.jpg (100 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffff.jpg
100 KB, 960x540
>shiny deino in 55 eggs
>shiny trapinch in 13 eggs
>shiny torchic in 10+ years of soft resetting, 700+ eggs AND I STILL CAN'T FIND THE FUCKER

masuda, y u do dis?
>>
>>24875670
>masuda, y u do dis?
>>>9gag
>>
>>24875670
>not injecting
>>
>>24875677
you fucking w0t cunt?
>>
>>24875679
well i've got around 80 shinies all legit, including a few soft reset legendaries. no point bragging about fakes.
>>
Why does anybody care about shinies enough to the point that they do this? Isn't the point that it's a surprise?
>>
>>24875683
it means you're probably reddit scum
>>
>>24875691
So you only like them to brag about them? What are you, 12?
>>
>>24875708
it's the thrill of the hunt! i want to add more trophies to my collection. I now have almost every generation's pseudo-legendaries in shiny!

>dragonite from mini-alder
>tyranitar from diamond pokeradar chaining
>salamence from platinum pokeradar chaining
>metagross from beldum event (it's not cheating, fuck you)
>deino from MM breeding in gen 6

just the slugfucker left now. any more efficient way of finding him other than breeding? does he appear in hoards? friend safaris?
>>
>>24875730
forgot garchomp from mini-alder as well.
>>
>>24875691
theyre all code. You cant tell which is legit and which is injected. I've been giving injects to wfg since XY and those fuckers cant tell
>>
>>24875864
I do the same wfg is indeed full of retards its their smiles that warms my cold heart when i do it.
>>
>>24875670
Something similar happened to me. Even the part of deino and switch trapinch for houndour. Switch Torchic for Mudkip and it's me.

Man, it's like they make things harder when it comes to starters.
>>
File: DSC_0003.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Took me 3 days.

999+ times encountered (hatch)
>>
>>24875864
>>24875925
Save one of the trades and just use the TID/SID as a template for future trades. It gets under their skin like nothing else to be accused of running genned bytes
>>
>>24875670
>no egg moves
Dropped
>>
>>24875864
>Theyre all code
No shit sherlock, the entire game is, but even so, a game can evoke nostalgic feelings, my point is that trying to rationalizing shit like that just for sound technical and correct is autistic, play the game in the normal way.
>Ahh, but I don't want to lose hundreds of hours breeding for shinies
So just don't breed for shinies, is easy as fuck for breed a pokémon just for competitive anyways.
>>
>>24876474
Stop being a grinch. Giving people what they want is the spirit of Christmas. Seeding wfg with injections is what Santa would do.
>>
File: 1415979435167.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1415979435167.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>24876499
>giving people exactly what they don't want is what Santa would do
:^)
>>
>>24876521
It's best not to ask and just cherish the gift.

If little kids met the reality of the working conditions in china for their cheap crap toys, they wouldn't want them either.
>>
>people S T I L L play biking simulator 2014
injecting is so easy nowadays
fucking faggots
>>
>>24876586
It's not as easy as it used to be. Don't you need an outdated 3DS for it to work?
>>
>>24877142
Or just getting powersave/Action replay and using the codes to spawn them in with wondercards.
>>
>>24877167
What are wondercards?
>>
>>24877142
Just ask for whatever you need in /wfg/ and someone will help :^)
>>
>>24877263
No, I'm no goddamn beggar.
>>
>>24877274
Then don't beg. Just ask
>>
>>24876586
Fuck off, I don't cheat because I don't want, no because it's "hard".
>>
>>24877176
They're what you get events with. Like if you go to the mystery gift thing and click the show wondercards/whatever the option aside from get gift is. Those are wondercards. (basically with the powersave you'd get the mon from the pokecenter like any event.) You can also clone pokemon though, So I guess you could get infinite groudons/whatever to trade for legit mon on GTS.
>>
>>24877341
That seems like the easiest way to get caught with hacked Pokemon.
>>
>>24877351
>get caught
from what? If you make proper pokemon that look legit, or clone actual legit ones (from trading those illegitimate ones) They're essentially undetectable from what I've seen. You probably will not get a 'legit' Arceus, Hoopa, Diancie, keldeon, Shaymin, or celebi. Though since on the GTS those all ask for mew/genesect which aren't possible to have for trades.
>>
>>24877366
I figured since they were obtained like event Pokemon, they'd say "fateful encounter" on them.
>>
>>24877386
Oh if you mean those legit events, yeah they can replicate those. At least I'm nearly certain Powersaves can, I was talking about GTS/WonderTradable ones.
>>
>>24877402
No, I figured getting non-event Pokemon in the same way to get event Pokemon would be suspicious, and that might be a way to get caught with non-legit Pokemon.
>>
>>24877417
Oh, Well the non event mons (which are normally just said as hatched or transferred from another game) normally blend in well. To be fair, it's much shittier than actually injecting/using Pkhx or whatever it's called. There's a way to use it with Powersaves but it's really a hassle.
>>
>>24877402
>>24877417
>>24877431
Just use the browser injection method. It works perfectly and you can delete wondercards after you collect something so no one can claim it's hacked
>>
>>24877443
Well I can't, because that goes back to the old outdated 3DS problem. I already have the latest update on my 3DS, which apparently means I can't use that method.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.