[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best set for Mega Blastoise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What's the best set for Mega Blastoise?
>>
>>24831393
scald
rapid spin
aura sphere
flash cannon
dragon pulse
dark pulse
>>
>>24831393
Scald
Ice Beam
Aura Sphere
Rapid Spin
>>
a set of butcher knives to put it out of its misery
>>
>>24831443

edgy
>>
>>24831404
>>24831406
>Rapid Spin
>Smogon
>>
>>24831393
The set him on fire
>>
>>24831484

bulky rapid spin is his only niche over other water types.
>>
The best move is not to play
>>
>>24831499
What other Water types have the same offensive coverage and power though?
>>
>>24831393
Pulses, spin, scald
>>
Weaker STAB Discharge
>>
File: blastoise-mega.jpg (38 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
blastoise-mega.jpg
38 KB, 300x262
I always hear people talk about the other three kanto megas. I never really hear discussion about this guy. How do people feel about him?
>>
>>24832109
At first I thought the two cannons on it's shoulders combining into one bigger cannon was stupid but it's been growing on me. I think the arm cannons are a nice touch to show the extra firepower from it going mega. The new shape of it's head is off putting. Why did they have to make it's chin like that?
>>
>>24832795

it's based on the red and blue oni of japanese folkore
>>
>>24832109
It's outclassed and not that useful.

>>24831600
Manaphy
Azumarill
Greninja

and they don't use up your mega evolution to boot. If you're not using Rapid Spin why the fuck are you even using Blastoise?
>>
>>24832814

what if you like blastoise and pokemon isn't just a kid's game that you've perverted into a hyper competitive circlejerk
>>
>>24832834
then use whatever the fuck moves you want and stop asking /vp/ because you weren't interested in using the best set to begin with.
>>
>>24832844

>the point

>an unimaginably large distance

>your head

remember when you were young enough that everything didn't get sterlized by you overanalyzing it
>>
>>24832865

i think you missed the point, because we're discussing competitiveness.

if you don't like it then fuck off.
>>
>>24832888

can you point out to me the part where he asked for blastoise's competitive use

forgive me but my reading comprehension seems to be absent
>>
>>24831406

>Rapid Spin Blastoise without Dark Pulse
>>
>>24832893

>>24831600
>What other Water types have the same offensive coverage and power though?

not to mention the fucking thread is about his optimal set. you're the one diverging from the topic of competition.
>>
>>24832865
you see the OP faggot? Good. Now read it again. It says

>>>>>>>>best

which means making it the most useful. Blastoise isn't useful if you're not running Rapid Spin. If you don't want Rapid Spin then you don't care about using the best set and the thread is null and void. Now fuck off and go back to fapping over your bara bait turtle.
>>
>>24832923
>>24832927

ok thanks

i just needed to make sure i made the right decision by not turning a children's game into a perverted chess game

>>
>>24832968

>my bro is good because i don't care about competitive :^)

karenfagging doesn't help the OP with his question, but thanks for the bumps.
>>
>>24832968
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/blastoise/

They made a set that doesn't use Rapid Spin if that appeases your autism. It's not even exclusive to smog on since tons of scrubs use variations of it.

>>24832927
>bara turtle bait

a little hot there, ain't we?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.