[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any Pokémon that can defeat Metalseadramon? And I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: river of power.png (299 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
river of power.png
299 KB, 479x360
Is there any Pokémon that can defeat Metalseadramon? And I'm not just talking about any Metalseadramon, I mean THE Dark Master Metalseadramon covered in hyper powered Chrome Digizoid with over 300 confirmed Megas killed.
>>
Pikachu
>>
>>24755228
I think the only Pokemon that would be a threat to Perfect and Ultimate level Digimon would be Mega Evolutions (The higher stronger ones obviously, think Salamence) or Legendaries.
>>
>>24755228
Perfect Zygarde with all of Xerneas and Yveltal's Max Power.
>>
thufizer
>>
>Water/Steel

I guess anything that is Fighting, Ground or Electric.
>>
>>24755228
Lance's Dragonite and Haxdreigon
>>
One Punch Mon'
>>
That's nice OP but, is there a Pokemon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him.

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>24755231
>>24755233
>>24755234
>>24755241
>>24755244
>>24755248
>(Pokemon) somehow outsped and used (Attack)
>It bounced off Metalseadramons armor
What now Pokemonlets?
>>
>>24755252
throws a masterball
>>
>>24755252
Use attacks that do damage from the inside ofc
>>
>>24755252
Aim for the horn!
>>
>>24755251
Does it actually make sense?
>>
File: Diancie.jpg (56 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Diancie.jpg
56 KB, 651x500
>>24755228
Diancie
>>
a fem.ale Good.ra
>>
>>24755280
There are a lot of powerful female characters in fiction.

I have several that, I like.
>>
File: 292Shedinja.png (145 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
292Shedinja.png
145 KB, 431x431
>>24755228
Probably can't beat it, but that thing can't really touch this one either.
>>
File: seadramonline.jpg (74 KB, 1101x320) Image search: [Google]
seadramonline.jpg
74 KB, 1101x320
Seadramon has always been my favorite Digimon line. Very consistent evolution with no shitty anthro or mecha transformations out of nowhere. Great designs all around, pretty much Gyarados done better.
>>
>>24755266
Yeah but half of it is just descriptions of the abilities that don't actually matter.

Like it would be saying Infernape with close combat, which has 120 base power and STAB buffing it to 180 and is so strong it knocks off a stage of both DEF after damage Calc and can be overcharged 1.3x by holding a Life Orb which takes away 1/10 of the user's HP as supplement.
If you told that to your parents or something they would get it as much as you get the Naruto pasta. Even if it's not actually that impressive.

Itachi never had all those things at the same time.
>>
Excadrill
>>
>>24755316
Well, there's Seadramon X, MegaSeadramon X, WaruSeadramon, and GigaSeadramon.

Also, ChaosMetalSeadramon.
>>
>>24755228
Dragon Claw oneshots it.
>>
mega rayquayquay
>>
M-Fug can take on all comers
>>
No one is considering this is a dramon.

Which means dragon type.

Which means good dragon moves. Maybe not fairy cause chrome digizoid, and maybe not ice because "sea"dramon. But dragon moves should do.
>>
File: 1448771058518.png (2 MB, 1286x1325) Image search: [Google]
1448771058518.png
2 MB, 1286x1325
>got so desperate waiting for Z I started playing and watching Digimon
>>
Mewtwo is pretty much as powerful as a low-level Dragonball Z character and could probably destroy the world with some effort if it really wanted to. So of course a metal sea-serpent shouldn't be much of a problem.

Speaking of overpowered psychic types, Metal Seadramon protects his body well, but has an unprotected mind. He's very vulnerable to moves like Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, and maybe even stuff like Confuse Ray or Swagger. With this in mind, Darkrai, Hypno, Gengar, and Crobat all stand a chance.

Next you can factor in the fact that Metal Sedramon is obviously a Steel type, probably Dragon-Steel. He doesn't Levitate, which leaves him vulnerable to the moves Earthquake and Earth Power. The best Earthquake/Earth Power users are Groudon, Arceus (especially with Earth Plate), Landorus, Diggersby (HUGE POWER!), Zygarde, Garchomp, Mamoswine, Excadrill, and White Kyurem since White Kyurem might not get STAB but has god-like SpA to pull it off.

Steel is also weak to fighting. Metal Seadramon would have to watch out for pretty much any Fighting-Type Mega Evolution, all of which could crunch up his digizoid armor like an aluminum can, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Breloom, and Lucario. If Meloetta could get into Piroutte Form, she could kick that dumb sea serpent's butt too.

Lastly, we have Legendary pokemon that have abilities that predispose them to Victory. This includes Victini, which always wins in the end somehow, Mega-Rayquaza, who is overpowered and versatile enough to take anything Metal Seadramon can throw at it, Yveltal, who could turn it to stone without much trouble, Azelf, who could drain away its will to fight, and Giratina, who could phase through Metal Seadramon's Armor and bite at its soft weak flesh.

There's probably more I'm not thinking of, but that's all I got off the top of my head.
>>
>>24755658
>yveltal who could turn it to stone

mind you that was dark matter's power, not yveltal's
>>
Yes there are pokemon that could probably beat Dark Masters MetalSeadramon. It would however take one of more 'powerful' legendaries, those that have some control over space/time/forces of nature. And even then it would be iffy.
>>
>>24755228
FEAR Rattata
>>
File: tumblr_nl3tndPZP81r082jyo1_400.gif (2 MB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3tndPZP81r082jyo1_400.gif
2 MB, 300x229
>>24755549
Is that some sort of BlackOmegamon?
>>
>send out Impostor Ditto wearing Choice Scarf
>Ditto used (Attack)!
Now what?
>>
>>24755746
It's a figure in the upcoming Vita game, so far it's only referred to as "Black Knight" no matter how much it looks like Omegamon Zwart.
>>
>>24755331
Eh, Madara had pretty much everything worth having in the Naruto universe. The powerlevels at the end were quite high on bullshit.
>>
Kingdra with an STD. I mean, your kingdra would die too, but at least there would be one less dark master.
>>
hooper, just make a wormhole and teleport it into the sun.
>>
>>24755307
>Metalseadramon used Flamethrower
>>
Any lvl 1 FEAR pokemon will do
>>
>>24757725
But anon, it can't use flamethrower :^)
>>
>>24755746
Yeah its Omegamon Zwart that caught a virus, its literally falling apart but the belts are keeping him together
>>
File: Seadra Name.png (49 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
Seadra Name.png
49 KB, 260x240
>>24755316
>>24755228
>Seadramon
>Metalseadramon
so original names
>>
>>24757736
>He didn't watch the animu
For shame anon
>>
>>24755228
>Saw these threads on /v/
>Decided to go to /vp/ after the recent Death Battle announcement
>See this
>Spat out parts of my grain bar
>>
>>24757744
That's dragons breath :^)
>>
>>24755228
Arceus
>>
>>24755228
>drap faggot in computer
>teach my mon how to install anti-virus
GG no re
>>
>>24757823
He's a data type, he's weak to virus
>>
>>24755681
Wasn't Yveltal turning pokemon to stone or petrifying them or something in the movie? I assumed that's why everyone kept saying we knew who was turning everyone to stone in PSMD as soon as that part of the plot was revealed months ago
>>
>>24755307
>the Dark Master
Shedinja would get btfo
>>
>>24757739
Is... is that why all those JRPG characters wear so many belts? IS THAT THE REASON FOR THE BELT DRESS?
>>
>>24755228
FEAR Rattata, the only thing with priority in Digimon is UlforceVeedramon, so Metalseadramon bites the dust.
>>
>>24757987
So dexoys?
>>
>>24755228
god damn, digimon really look like edgy meme shit
>>
>>24755252
Thunder Armor says hi

Pikachu runs on the same bullshit Superman does.
>>
Anything on a high level battle maison stage.
>>
No one mentions Porygon Z?
It would genocide all digimon with its literal hax
or at the very least kill all non-virus digimon
>>
>>24758431
It can't kill humans though
So bio merge digivution and spirit evolutions will still triupmh
>>
>>24755316
>pretty much Gyarados done better.
>done better

LOL

that design is fucking awful and over cluttered
>>
File: pokemon-hoopa-unbound-movie.png (2 MB, 2862x1594) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-hoopa-unbound-movie.png
2 MB, 2862x1594
>>24755228
Hoopa Unbound would generate ring around it that's a portal leading to the bottom of a volcano.

Or a portal to the empty vacume of space. GG.
Metalseadramon It's not fainted, it's dead.
>>
>>24755549
Same, DMO became an addiction to me

I just need my monster catching fix already, Masuda.
>>
>>24755228
>any Metalseadramon
I thought there was only one.
>>
>>24758411
How does eg Gyarados look any less edgy? Or something like mega Garchomp?
>>
>>24758411
>edgy
>meme

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>24758291
That's just a name for their group. Legend of Shedinja lives on.
>>
>>24755316
>Gyarados done better
I like Seadramon and all but come on now.
>>
>>24755228
Mind reader + Sheer cold articuno
>>
>>24755316
I like it too but
>Gyarados done better
>>
>>24755658
>MetalSeadramon is obviously a Steel-type

Stop. It doesn't fucking work like that and half of Fire-types wouldn't even leave a mark.
>>
File: Choice Scarf Ditto.png (513 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
Choice Scarf Ditto.png
513 KB, 900x700
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.