[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon are /real/ - Mods are not Gods edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: Phoenix.jpg (95 KB, 1199x667) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix.jpg
95 KB, 1199x667
This is where we act like Pokémon are real and we are on 4chan, which is not against the rules as far as I know.

No lewds, no pokéfuckers, no rule breaking, and no assholery.
>>
I'm heading to Sinnoh for a union thing in a week, anything cool for me and my team to do in Jubilife City?
>>
>>24678260
Has anybody seen a Magikarp around one of those Lumiose City restaurants? I seem to have forgotten it somewhere...I sure hope nobody cooked it up.
>>
>>24678268
Meh, that city is kind of dead, wich is funny because it's one of the biggest in Sinnoh. That old Poketch thing was manufactored there but new devices are invented every three years or so so noone uses it anymore.
>>
>>24678268
Well, there's always getting their latest model of Poketch... Things haven't been that great there ever since the Global Terminal Station "closed indefinitely".
>>
>>24678283
Fuck you, mine is great.

Also, I haven't found my Froslass. Any ideas on how to find a ghost made out of snow in a city so snowy it's on the town's name?
>>
>>24678284
You'd think that they'd do something with that space-- usually obsolete institutions do something cool, like turn themselves into a museum, or a park, or whatever.
>>
Sorry for the double post, but...
>>24678290
I'd tell you how I'm able to find -my- Froslass when she's hiding, but it's way easier to find a snow phantom when the region you live in doesn't get any snow ever.
>>
File: 1439549269134.jpg (74 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
1439549269134.jpg
74 KB, 720x384
Guys, which region has the best shopping locations which also offer good battles nearby? I'm planning to go on a trip with my fiance and she loves shopping.
>>
So, I accidentally sat on a Geodude. Now it won't leave me alone.
>>
So... What's Sinnoh's climate like? Been a while since I've been there. Is it colder than Hoenn or Kanto?
>>
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/vp/oc

Join if you dare.
>>
>>24678315
Definitely colder than Hoenn. Kanto's kind of temperate aside from what used to be Cinnabar Island.
>>
>>24678270
Oh shit, I made >>24678270 without checking, oh well, time to wait for it to be pruned

>>24678315
Currently visiting sinnoh again, will be arriving at snowpoint soon. Heard there was a stirr with Abomasnows lately , and I kinda wanna know why.
>>
>>24678310
Well, in Unova at least, there's Virbank Lagoon (not actually a lagoon), which is a big designer fashion hotspot due to being near the Pokestar Studios and getting a whole bunch of celebrity influx. There's also Join Avenue, which is both cheaper and more interesting, in my opinion.
>>
>>24678325
Oh, that? I heard that some jerk was trying to force one of them to Mega-Evolve or something and a whole pack of them went berserk.
>>
File: 1402531579671.jpg (40 KB, 326x407) Image search: [Google]
1402531579671.jpg
40 KB, 326x407
>>24678268
Jubilife is boring. Nothing to do there if you aren't somehow related to Television.

Also their mascot, the Jubilife Krikitune's creep me out. Their logo's nasty.

Snowpoint Weaviles WW@?
>>
>>24678343
Holy shit I need to break the 's typo problem I've been having recently.
>>
>>24678347
That and joining>>24678318

Alright, I found her but she went into the snow and now I can't find her again.
>>
Stopped by Sea Mauville. I swear, something about that place creeps me the hell out.
>>
>>24678337
>>24678347
Ill be heading to snowpoint temple soon, but I think I'm going to need some help to circumnavigate. I have my pass and am permitted to venture and study. Do any of you have reccomendations as to who can help me against wild pokemon?
>>
>>24678358
It's said there's undiscovered Ghost and Water pokemon in there.
To be drop kicked
>>
>>24678377
Damn it Chuck, stop drop kicking everything.
>>
>>24678385
Do I have to!?
>>
>>24678377

>drop kicking a ghost.

Goooood luck with that.

So far, I've seen nothing I wouldn't expect... Well, I expected more Ghost types, but I've been disappointed so far.
>>
>>24678377
Don't you have a Machoke to get all buddy-buddy with and then drop kick back at the Gym, Chuck?
>>
>>24678377

How can you drop kick a Ghost Type?
>>
>>24678392
No! He took my spandex.
>>
>>24678373
Ask Cynthia. Not joking, she never misses the chance to go there. Last time, when she gave me the Permit to have Raikou she went over there again.

She's an historian, just like you. Just ask Candice if she knows anyone that can help you first.
>>
>>24678373
You get Tourists there.

Bring a ghost type and a water-type.

Expect a bit of walking, it's a big place.
>>
>>24678373
>>24678399
If it's Candice, I can introduce you to her. We go back.
>>
>>24678399

Wait a minute... Any chance you could get her to come to Dewford Town?
>>
>>24678405

Kinda like Claire, Iris and myself.
>>
>>24678400
Well, see here's the problem. I only have a Gible and a Diancie. I am not a good battler.

>>24678405
Well, sure. I need to go to the lower basement. I heard of an ancient statue staying there, I need to study it, and find out its ties with The 3 golemns and humans.
>>
>>24678409
Are there ancient ruins, mythology aspects, Unown and/or Legendary Related things?

No? Too bad.

Yes? File the petition at the Sinnoh League.
>>
>>24678415

Sounds like you need Diancite and could certainly use Garchompite m
>>
>>24678398
you share spandex with your pokemon?
>>
>>24678426
>researcher
>historian

Probably researching at a cave.
>>
>>24678418

I'm no expert... But I'm pretty sure that's a rift of some sort in the sky above Dewford Town.
>>
>>24678426

See
>>24659649
>>24661015
>>24663466
>>24663880
>>24663951
>>
My Lairon ate my bicycle, now how do i get to work, the lazy bastard is too slow to ride, and its 45 minute commute.
>>
>>24678468

Nigga Lairon stole (ate) my bike!
>>
Guys help my Blissey keeps waking me up and rubbing her stomach, I can also hear it growling, I keep telling her to go away but she won't. The fuck do I do I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>24678489
Feed her, you asshole.

Anyway, I just beat Skyla. Where do I go from here, Icirrus or Driftveil? I'm leaning towards Icirrus, given that I've got a Chimchar, but am I missing something?
>>
>>24678531

Is the airport open? If so, take a flight. You might find something.
>>
Which one of you assholes keeps letting their Herdier into my backyard? Every single morning I wake up to see my garden full of shit and torn apart. I swear, if I ever catch it in the act, I will tear its balls off and keep them so I can shove them down your throat when you come to pick it up.

This is your last warning, you disgusting piece of shit. And make sure you clean the thing too, the balls of hair it leaves smell like a fucking Garbodor. Hop into the bathtub while you're at it, you filthy faggot, I'm sure you need a bath as well.
>>
>>24673971 any clue why the banning

>>24678419
And A wat-nite now?
>>
Alright, let's pass over the whole OC Thread merge again.

OC is on life support and they are considering merging together to save themselves and help us.

>Fuck you, OC a shit, faggotron!

You don't have to get an OC to post. If you want anonimity, you have it. You can still post.

So what do we get?

>Consistent stories
>more posters
>a more structured thing for those interested.
>less assholery
>more regulated posts, no more pokephilia and no godmode

All for free if we merge. What do you think?
>>
>>24678573
I support this entirely. Just ensure we keep everyone down to reasonable levels.

>>24678551
Airport...? Yeah, I think Skyla's got a flight going soon. I can afford a ticket, but just barely. You sure it's worth it?
>>
>>24678573
Fuck you, OC a shit, faggotron!
>>
>>24678588
Thank you for your useful and discussion-producing contribution to the thread, anon.
>>
>>24678587
You don't have to get an OC to post. If you want anonimity, you have it. You can still post.
>>
>>24678597
meant for>>24678588
>>
>>24678573
I'm for this. You've got my vote.
>>
Holy underage. /vp/ has truly hit rock bottom
>>
>>24678609
Now that's a downright problematic statement
>>
>>24678609
>implying /vp/ is not THE rock bottom
>>
>>24678609
I guess you didn't see the Pokemon RP threads from a few months back.
>>
>>24678615
You see, it's funny that you mention that, because this is pretty much headed in the same direction. Give up, the board is lost to Reddit, furfags and waifufags.
>>
>>24678623
This board has been Reddit, furfags, and waifufags since the very beginning.
>>
>>24678623
I kindly encourage you to fuck off, as these are none of the above - in fact, we forbid the second, and heavily discourage the third (possibly, I'm not actually sure). As for the first, this whole place was a Reddit-infested mess long before we came about.
>>
>>24678632
Yes.
>>
>>24678635
>It wasn't us
>>
File: fug.png (237 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
237 KB, 1600x1200
OMG I went on a trip to Kanto and got these weird looks from people cause my shirt was offensive or something!
>>
>>24678647
Haha xd well thats how it is lol
>>
>>24678647

Yeah... Best get rid of that shirt.
>>
File: Meloetta.png (392 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Meloetta.png
392 KB, 894x894
>walking through the forest when you see this beauty
>it's taking a leak
>that's your fetish
>you quietly hide behind the bushes and pull down your shorts
>for such a small Pokémon, she sure has a tank for a bladder
>you're already stiff as a steelix
>you accidentally grunt in your ecstasy
>Meloetta turns to the side
>you hide, hoping she doesn't notice
What do?
>>
>>24678958
>>>/TRASH/
>>
>>24678958
I launch at her and tie the knot Around my neck and hang myself for being a poképhile
>>
So guys, how close have you come to beating the league?
>>
>>24679129
Not even close, though I'm working on it!

Also, I went ahead and took the plane from Mistralton. Holy crap, I never even knew this place existed! Mountains, Fire-types, and everything - I think there's a few Ghost-types around here too! I'm gonna go take a look, see if I can make a catch - if I go quiet, you know why now.
>>
File: 1445081718347.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1445081718347.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>24678958
>>you accidentally grunt in your ecstasy
>>
>>24679129
Lol I don't stand a chance. Don't get me wrong, I'm no slouch, and neither is my team. I have 5 badges, all won fairly.

But once you get 8 badges, the competition just fucking -spikes-. Have you watched the national tournaments each year? If you're good enough to get to that level, you're also able to think and strategize at a pace I just can't match.

Besides, I like where I am in life. I saved up enough money from my journey to rent my own place, and I have a job I like. Maybe I'll try the league again in a year or so.
>>
>>24679129

Working on it, just got to Petalburg. I heard Norman's pretty tough.
>>
>>24679129
Top 8 in the Unova league, but that was a while ago, so the level of competition has increased.
>>
>>24679129
League? I don't really dabble. Though I have had some big "final battles" of various regions with rival trainers.
>>
>>24679129
I'm missing the Canalave Gym Badge, which I'm getting once winter ends to continue my adventure.
>>
Well, I finally managed to beat Norman.

I've held off on using Manaphy, Flannery being the only time I've used it in a Gym Battle.

Well, next stop is Fortree. I
>>
>>24678391
It's rather niche, but the item Ring Target will allow normal type moves to work on ghost types.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCov5hQ4BW4
>>
>>24680152
can you give out the address? i have to spend a night there for a recording session, and i'd like to have a word with him and the other guys at the gym
>>
>>24678921
Fuck you, Team Rocket is awesome.
>>
My Kingler has been really down lately.
In the Spring he's chipper as fuck; we always garden together, so he helps me plow & water everything. All through the Summer we bro out every morning, watering and maintaining the garden before I go to work. A couple weeks ago we composted the last of the plants and turned the garden over for the year and he's just been bummed ever since. Last winter he seemed a bit lethargic but he bounced back huge when spring came; I just really don't want to subject him to another lame winter like that.
What do /vp/?
>>
>>24680657
Not a clue why, but evidently your Kingler likes plants. A bit unusual for a Water-type, but nothing strange. Try an indoor garden, or at least some potted plants - he won't be able to do everything you described, but it should be good for him anyway.
>>
This thread makes me irrationally mad
>>
>>24680771
Just think of it as speculation/worldbuilding for what the Pokemon universe is like for non-trainers in their day to day lives. Everyone loves worldbuilding, right?
>>
>>24679129
Champ at Sinnoh, but that was really, REALLY tough. In QF they almost rekt me and in the Finals. Tobias returned but he got rekt at 8ths
>>
My Feraligatr attacked ate a trainer's Goldeen...please help. I kinda bailed after. I don't want him euthanized!
>>
>>24681787
Well, the other trainer didn't want his Pokemon eaten, did he?
>>
>>24680771
10 times better than the Team Rocket RP though.
>>
File: 1444592584189.png (86 KB, 689x780) Image search: [Google]
1444592584189.png
86 KB, 689x780
I see this cute froslass walking by my house every morning.
I want to capture her
>>
Taking a break in Fortree. Manaphy seems to like the fresh air.

Other than Raichu and Manaphy, I've been using a different team than I normally use. So far, a Blaziken and a Gardevoir.
>>
Daily reminder that sexual relations with Pokemon is a sin and Arceus will send you to Pokehell if you do it.
>>
>>24681787
This is doing it wrong. Pokémon don't eat eachother, they eat jelly donuts.
>>
>>24681935
No worries, padre. I don't have sex with them.

I kill and eat them.
>>
>>24681943
That is also a sin. Pokemon are unpure to eat and to fuck. Kids these days need to go to church more.
>>
>>24681950
Heard of that cult to some fossil or something like that? May Arceus forgive them for praising false gods.
>>
>>24681950
Damnation. Now I have to eat you to cleanse my sin.
>>
>>24681896
>Froslass
>Walking
You wot m8
>>
Hey guys, Croagunk guy here. I got a chestguard and armguards and started practicing some martial arts for the first time with him and Breloom. I could see the little guy was having lots of fun, and he was pretty good at it. Breloom was much help, since he already had trained with my dad. We started with basic punches and defenses, but I was amazed at how agile Croagunk was. I may be no expert, but I think he has some talent. I'm strongly considering going to the Kanto dojo, or at least train at Veilstone's gym.

By the way, I decided to name him Acro. He finally seems to be getting used to his new home and the rest of my family.
>>
This is my first time visiting this thread, and I'm just wondering if you all have pokemon? I've always wanted one but I don't know if I'll be able to take care of it. How hard is it?
I'd like a Minccino as my starter, since I've always been sort of a neat freak. I've read that Skiddo are easier to take of because they only need water since they use photosynthesis for a food replacement, but I don't really like how big it is.
Also how useful are pokedexes? I seem to do just fine by searching about the pokemon online. I've heard so many weird things about them, but it seems like they're just good for researchers and the like. (kinda reminds me of college textbooks) Is an up to date one actually worth it?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>24682143
>How hard is it?
Depends greatly on species, and to a lesser extent, the individual. For instance, Bulbasaur are generally pretty relaxed and easy to train and take care of, hence how they are given out as starters in Kanto. Something like Tyrannitar on the other hand, is quite a handful for even an experienced trainer. And on the third hand, you have species like Milotic which aren't really difficult to raise but can be persnickety. As a general rule of thumb, those that you can stumble across without having to specifically hunt for them tend to be on the easier to work with end of the scale.

As for Pokedexes, I find a useful tool to have, especially for keeping track of typing so and abilities and whatnot, but I wouldn't call it an indispensable one. Ultimately, it's your call.
>>
>>24682018
This thing is capable of giving you a painful death with a light touch. Enjoy.
>>
I'm thinking of catching a Starly. I hear they are relatively easy to maintain, but I'm not so sure about the evolutions.

Are Staravia/Staraptor hard to rein in? I don't want it too aggressive, but it seems this species is just that.
>>
>>24682307
>It has a savage nature. It will courageously challenge foes that are much larger.
>It never stops attacking even if it is injured. It fusses over the shape of its comb.

They can be very fierce, violent and uncontrollable in their final form (Staraptor) so if you decide to get one be careful. Not sure how you'd be able to rein it in, but it'd be worth it to do some research.
>>
>>24680861
>Tobias

Literally who?
>>
>>24682143
>>24682307
Well, that depends on which region you're living in. Generally, Dark, Dragon and Ghost types are difficult for new trainers to handle aside from certain exceptions (For instance, Scraggy have some sense of honor due to being part fighting and Flygon and its evolutions act more like bugs than dragons), but otherwise, most Pokemon tend to be alright for beginners.
>>
>>24682307
They have a strong predator instinct, but if you train them properly (as with most all pokemon), they can control it. They're also very loyal-- my grandmother has one that's been with her for the better part of 60 years. It's old, but still kicking.
>>
>>24682272
Really? Up til now, I've been really careful, and we just practiced punching the air. We didn't make any contact. Should I just stop this and find some other sport to practice with him? He seemed really excited when we were exercising.
>>
>>24682559
The poison at the tip of its fingers is extremely noxious, and it doesn't get any better when it evolves. If you're careful and protect yourself conveniently, you shouldn't be at too much of a risk, but I would reccommend doing something else if it evolves. An accidental light scratch is all it takes to send you to your maker.
>>
>>24682572
Oh, someone else already mentioned that. I'm not planning on evolving him soon. He's my first Pokemon, and I've heard Toxicroak is too tough for new trainers.

However, I'd like to know if by training them properly as Croagunk, can they control their poison's strength? Or at least train them to control themselves?
>>
>>24682602

Not sure. There was that one movie where the hero claimed he had built up an immunity to Toxicroak poison. But to do so in real life, you'd have to be an odd combination of very careful, and outright insane.
>>
>>24682602
Doubt it. Toxicroaks have poison on their spikes constantly, kinda like ink in a pen. I mean, with enough time he might be able to get all the venom on their at a given time off, but I don't know if he'd be able to stop himself producing more.
>>
File: maxresdefaulte.jpg (829 KB, 2030x1607) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaulte.jpg
829 KB, 2030x1607
Some of you guys are alright
Dont go to Lumiose tomorrow if you are in Kalos
>>
>>24682848
They've armed up security all across Kalos.

Talked to a security guy at the gym earlier, apparently they're worried that somebody might try and attack/bomb a gym.
>>
>>24682811
You're a couple weeks too late for that, some organization already bombed Kalos. If you know what's good for you, you're better off staying away from Lumiose since they ramped up the security.
>>
Join Team Rocket today!

What you get:
- Good pay
- Health insurance
- Pokemon
...and many other benefits! Join between now and 11/25/15 and get three free sick days added as well!

Contact email: [email protected]

Pretend the x's are information okay
>>
>>24682930
Back to the pit you came from.
>>
>>24682993
May as well try to get people to join Team Rocket while I lurk.
>>
>>24682930
Go back to /pol/ stormfag.
>>
>>24683031
At least we're not batshit crazy like those Team Flare guys. I just joined TR so I could live comfortably honestly.
>>
>>24682689
>>24682711

>I'll be that hero.
Well, I suppose I'll just keep being careful while training. I suppose he can spar with Breloom for the time being.
>>
>walk inna forest
>going well
>have my mons in balls because they'd kill themselves if they weren't
>alls good then
>wild venusaur
>"oh god please don't be a pois-"
>poison powder starts dusting off fucking everywhere
>out at the speed of arcanine
>>
>>24683047
What's with the trio constantly trying to capture a Pikachu? Do you let them think that's worth anything as a containment of sorts?
>>
>>24683068
Honestly it's kind of dumb that they always chase Pikachu, but it's not hurting anyone so I assume they're allowed to just so they're kept busy/out of the bosses hair.
>>
>>24683087
But their shenanigans hurt your image to the point where you are a laughing stock.
>>
>>24683094
Not like Team Rocket is as popular as similar organizations anymore so I can live with that.
>>
Hey guys. New around here but thought this would be a perfect place to start. About a month ago I went out to my aunt and uncle's place in Kalos (I live in Unova). He owns a small farm with various pokemon living there. The third day out there this Mareep found me and after a week until the rest of the month it grew more and more attached to me. This little guy was so cute! At the end of the month I was saying my bitter goodbyes to my folks and the Mareep. I could tell the Mareep really wanted to come with me and my uncle encouraged me to take him with me if that's what I thought was best. Needless to say my little Mareep has come back with me to Unova and we're pretty happy. I've never had a Pokemon before so raising I think raising him will be pretty interesting, but luckily besides the advice I get from my aunt and uncle, my mother was a trainer so she knows a thing or two about raising pokemon. We just got back today and I have yet to get him a pokeball. Any advice from you guys about Mareep?
>>
>>24683424
Mareep are fluffy, aren't they? I wish I could snuggle something that soft again...

But, try bringing a brush with you. You have to take good care of Mareep's wool to make sure nothing gets stuck in it
>>
>>24683424
Gently insert your finger in to its anus.
This will calm it down, establish your dominance and show it who's master.
>>
>>24683460
Mareep is extremely fluffy! That's a great idea. I'll be sure to keep it's wool extra clean and soft. At first I thought I'd need to keep Mareep's wool trimmed, but on the other hand, in the wild they don't need that. Is that something I should be doing? Then again I am going to be brushing it.
>>
>>24683510
I think I read somewhere that wild Mareep have their wool trimmed by other wild pokemon, in exchange for protection from predators. They really do like it, though, so do it monthly.
>>
I'm resting up before taking on Winona.

What's the status of the rift above Dewford, is Cynthia on her way?
>>
>>24681935
Trust me, the people in Sinnoh have had wierder traditions to it...
>>
>>24681935
>Believing in Arceus divine origin
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>24683762
Fuck you, that's only on Solaceon.

>>24683752
Did you file the petition? If so, she's on her way.

If you didn't, then she's either not being informed or hasn't arrived. She'd probably be interested in that.
>>
Why is Johto the only region without an electric gym? Kanto has Surge, Hoenn has Wattson, Sinnoh has Volkner, Unova has Elesa, and Kalos has Clemont. Is it because of the low amount of electric types in Johto?
>>
>>24683773
Yeah, but during my visits, its unfortunately generalized. Kinda like generalizing the whole faith from what happened at Lumiose
>>
>>24683773

Yeah, I did.
>>
>>24683770
Judgement is coming, just you wait.

>>24683762
Daily reminder carbon dating is inaccurate and Mew theory is just a theory.
>>
>>24683837
for sure it does, you will just slap the God's name in author's bracket
but truth is, the history repeats
i can feel it in bones.
the great war of 3000 years ago is coming
soon
very soon
>>
>>24683837
Mew...? I never mentioned it anywhere
>>
>>24683857
I thought you were one of those researchers that tries to explain everything away with science.
>>
File: 52872518_p0.jpg (397 KB, 1025x1000) Image search: [Google]
52872518_p0.jpg
397 KB, 1025x1000
Threadly reminder to ignore and report shitposters.
>>
>>24683871
>>24683850
>implying Arceus isn't scientifically confirmed to at least have existed
>implying arceus isn't total bro and is going to start a war for no reason
>>
>>24683900
existed?
yes, but he is your casual good olde legendary with bigger tap on Infinity Energy

which we don't understand yeeeeeeet, but we will get there

I am talking about evil men, gathering pokedollars in their vaults, engineering pokemon to be mindless servants, and preparing for the last day of freedom

don't call me tin foil hat dude, you know this is coming
>>
Gonna partially scrap my character here. Don't be surprised if you see someone reusing the same team and ideas I had, I'm not very imaginative.
>>
Hey guys I've found this weird wing that's shaped into a lunar crescent anyone have info on it??
>>
>>24683871
Yes, but in regards of mew's existance, that's not my major focus. I'm trying to study the Regis
>>
>>24684042
That's a Lunar Wing. Normally, those are supposed to act as dreamcatchers for nightmares, but most of the ones in the markets are fakes. Where'd you find it?
>>
>>24684064
TwinLeaf town while visiting an old friend it was just laying on the ground
>>
>>24684071
This may sound out of the ordinary, but there's a possibility it's a feather from Cresselia's body. Don't get me wrong though, there's also a possibility of it being a fake some kid dropped.
>>
Hey guys I can't find my Good Rod. Where do I get a new one?
>>
>>24684161
Why is my post deleted? It is an honest to goodness question.
>>
>>24684168
>>24684161
It is not deleted and stop asking stupid questions
Literally Kadoogle it or just ask Great Polar Delibird like kid you are
>>
>>24684182
I'm not a kid asshole, must be 18 or older to post for ducks sake.
>>
>>24683424
Congrats on the Mareep! I just got one from an egg myself! They can be really affectionate, and mine loves cuddling, even if her wool's so electric that only my Flygon can resist the electricity in her wool.
>>
>>24681893
They're not that bad, they have some pretty good writers
>>
>>24684236
Is there an actual problem with it or was that person just shitposting?
>>
>>24684252
Just shitposting, I mean, just look at the thread for yourself
>>
help weird pokemon /. in this cav
too dark to se5;l
>>
There are fucking ghost pokémon haunting my house, I want them to leave already, it's been 4 weeks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24684417
Spray a repel and pray to whatever god is out there that they leave your house.
>>
>>24684417
But, Ghost pokemon are not bad....They're probably just lonely. The Ghost World is not very welcoming or fun. You should try making friends with your Ghosts.
>>
>>24684188
Haha, yeah, I know how you feel.
>>
>>24683590
Oh wow, that's really interesting. I hadn't thought of it that way. Well of course I'm gonna be doing that now! I'll look forward to every month it comes around. Will metal shears be a problem on Mareep?
>>
That was a tough one. I was not expecting Winona's Altaria to be packing Earthquake. Blaziken didn't stand a chance, but it got at least a hit off.

I visited the old lady, and I lucked out. My Raichu's Hidden Power type is Dragon! That was enough to finish the job.

Now that that's done, I'll be doing some shopping in Lilycove before heading for Mossdeep, maybe enter Manaphy in a Contest. It really liked watching Beauty contests when I was in Slateport.
>>
>>24682472
Trapped as a hawk
>>
Since I posted here that I found a lunar wing some weird people in odd space themed outfits have been following me
>>
OK, which one of you cunts glued my Rattata's teeth to a wall?
>>
>>24685069
God fucking Dammit, we still have trouble with Team Galactic?
>>
>>24685299
I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM STOP
>>
>>24685313
...Enlighten me.
>>
>>24685294
It tried to bite me. I had no choice!
>>
>>24685321
WE FUCKING DROP KICK EM
>>
>>24685313

Let me guess... Drop kick then?
>>
>>24685331
HOW ELSE WILL YOU GET THOSE GALACTIC GOONS TO LISTEN!?
>>
>>24685335

Good point.
>>
>>24685049

No way. Another Pokemorphs fan! Yeah, he did get stuck as a Staraptor for the first 13 books.
>>
Welp, sad news, my Growlithe I've raised since an egg in the late 70s, took a turn for the worst. Poor thing can't even spit fire anymore to defend itself. What should I do?
>>
>>24685328
Can you do anything else BUT dropkick things?
>>
>>24685328

Chuck actually has a point for once.
>>
>>24685347
LIFT THEM UP AND TOSS THEM A CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE!
>>
My Salamence, Bahamut, has been trying to get in bed with me for the past few days...

Anyone else had their Pokemon try to get in their beds?
>>
>>24685396
Only my Skitty. She just likes to keep warm though. Then she gets lost under the blankets for like, half an hour and starts to cry for help.
>>
>>24685410

That is so cute...
>>
>>24685430
Yeah, she's a little dope. I just don't understand why Team Rocket doesn't get into the Skitty breeding business. We'd make millions.
>>
>>24685396
Not in the way I THINK you might be thinking about. But yes, Floatzel has laid around the foot of my bed or whatever.
>>
>>24685430
Take off your top.
>>
>>24685454
Unfortunately, the way you think I mean it is the way I mean it.

For some reason, my Pokemon (all male Dragon Types) want to breed me...
>>
>>24685469
Take off your top.
>>
>>24685471

Excuse me? I know I'm well endowed, but what does that have to do with it?
>>
>>24685483
Ha. Endowed
>highfives his Mankey
>>
>>24685483
I think he just wanted to see your bare breast.
>>
>>24685493

Idiotic simp.
>>
>>24685509

I get that feeling too. You know, for a member of Team Rocket, you're not that bad.
>>
>>24685511
Hey, my mankey wanted to see them. He's a douche bag.
>>
Im from widwestern Unova (I know, our government is appalling) but I make do with the company of my fellow lil savages... This is a doodle my younger brother did of my lifemate Knives kickin the shit to a big scary dwagun. Like I said he's a fuckin savage. We live on the road for battle and debautchery.
>>
>>24685519
Bleh, bad reputation and all that. We just wanted money. And to get that, we caught wild pokemon to sell, only the cunts stole Pokemon. .... Hold up. I'm getting a 'Security Breach' message... Someone just drop kicked the HQ
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 351x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 351x144
Lol *image*
>>
FUCK
>crashes bike into nearest object
>bike's on fire
>>
>>24685526

Nobody beats up Dragon Types when I'm around, buddy.

>>24685537

Was that a wild Garchomp?!?!?!?
>>
>>24685545
EXTINGUISH THE FIRE PLEASE, MY FLESH IS BOILING OFF ME!
>>
>>24685558

Fire... Heheheh!!!

Sorry... I seem to have picked up the habits of my Pokemon, all male Dragon Types.
>>
HAHAHA! I RETURN FROM DROPKICKING THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROCKET BASE!...
>>24685570
YOUR MAMMORIES ARE LARGE. I MUST DROP KICK THEM
>>
>>24685576

Try and my boys will burninate you!
>>
>>24685581
I SHALL DROP KICK THEM AS WELL
>>
>>24685592
>Drop punches Chuck
>>
>>24685570
Sorry, I'm back... Anyways, if your Pokemon keep trying to boink you, why don't you just... not let them in your room? It's the same answer I gave the girl who kept taking baths with her tentacruel.
>>
>>24685607
THE FUCK IS A DROP PUNCH?! I'LL FUCKING TOSS YOU A CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR NOODLE ARM AWAY FROM ME
>>
>>24685614

I'm a furry. Also, I find it cute.
>>
>>24685622
You would not survive the attempt
>>
>>24685637
I SURVIVED A DROPKICK FROM A HITMONLEE AND A BLAZIKEN AT THE SAME TIME!
I DROP KICKED A GENGAR!
>>
>>24685649
>I DROP KICKED A GENGAR
...Are you SURE about that? Maybe it was a guy dressed up as a Gengar?
>>
>>24685663
I AM A GENGAR
>>
>>24685649
What, do your fists not work?
>>
>>24685570
Calm your shit a bit. No lewd allowed.

>Wake up
>it's hot
>that shit doesn't roll on Snowpoint
>go down
>HOUSE IS FUCKING BURNING
>RAIKOU FLIPPING SHIT
>PORYGON SHOOTING ICE
>JOLTEON IS RUNNING
>FROSLASS IS FAINTED
>GRAB EXTINGUISHER AND TURN THE FIRE OFF
>PoryZ is calming Jolteon down
>Raikou likes me more and hugs me
>take Froslass to Center

Like holy shit what the fuck how much fucking shit can you fuck up in on fucking night now i need a plave to stay because there is a fucking huge as shit hole on the fucking wall.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 447x444
>>24685627
>no furfags allowed
>"I am a furry"
>>
>>24685669
Will you let me capture you? I wouldn't say no if I were you
>>
>>24685671
Jesus Christ, Alfred! I though I saw smoke a few blocks down but I never thought it was your place. I'm pretty sure I can get a guest room freed up for you, though I can't exactly say she'll be pleased knowing I'll be talking to who she thinks is a "stranger". Even IF you live in the same damn city as me.
>>
>>24685669
You drop-kicked yourself?

...Double Team aside, I'm not going to begin to ask how that works.
>>
>>24685680
>drops pants
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I regrettably inform you that this trained mega went down in a single ice punch, after an admirable performance by my own dragon: Pharaoh Baaramyewmses!
>>
So, it looks like there's a late-night battle/dinner special at the Striaton Gym. Is this new? I've lived here most of my life, and I've never heard of this.
>>
so i'm conducting experiments with the brain. anyone wanna be a test subject also have some solosis with me
>>
>>24685683
Thanks, but I think I'm going to pass the night at the center.

>at least i can claim insurance and get a bigger home

So the fuckers can burn it even more.

>r
>>
We love the battles, of course, and are considering a little adventure in Kanto/Johto to be where its really at btw in our free time Im a welder. Yewmie powers dual process machine via a rechargeable battery (the result of experimentation in porygon malware done by a friend of mine, he's a Silph Tech/Rocket seed) and we make industrial art.
>>
>>24683068
Wait, I thought that was a joke from a TV show or a comic or something. I don't remember hearing about one kid challenging every single region's League in one year on the news or anything.
>>
>>24685345
People still remember this? Fantastic. It's too bad the alien designs were so bland and unimaginative... Hork-Bajir are literally just Scyther, Taxxon sound like something you'd get attacked by every three seconds in a cave, and Yeerk are basically a Psychic type slug that acts like a Paras' mushroom. At least Andalites are SLIGHTLY more interesting than just a Girafarig that can use Cut...

(Now I want some fanart of this...)
>>
>>24685915
I was going to compare the Andalites to Sawsbuck, but Girafarig is probably more apt. Man, those books were great. Now the kids are all into the ones about that Rattata journalist and the ones about Flabebe representing literally every mundane thing.
>>
>>24685993
At least some of the stuff my baby bother watches is still good. Anyone remember that one with the two brothers and the talking Aipom from the 90s? They make a cartoon now, all about Pokemon, where they fly around in a robot Turtouga and use special suits to copy wild Pokemon's power. It's surprisingly informative.
>>
>>24682472
Some cunt who used Darkrai and Latios. He literally raped the league once.
>>24685716
AFAIK that's the reason the gym closed there
>>
>>24686327
DOES THE CUNT NEED A DROP KICK!?
>>
You see, this thread has gone to shit already.

Slowpoke tails.
>>
So what's your primary team for battling, folks?
>>
Help I just woke up in a cold dark room thing and my lunar wing is missing
>>
>>24687249
Well, I only have 6 pokemon as it is, so they're my go-to team. Swampert, Gardevoir, Breloom, Altaria, Absol, and... well, my Snorunt isn't -really- at the rest of my team's level, though she tries.
>>
>>24687270
That does NOT sound good in the slightest. See if you've got your Pokemon on you. Maybe they can help you escape or at least alert the authorities that something's wrong.
>>
>>24685346
If it's that bad, put it down. It'll be better if it has a peaceful death instead of having to suffer.
>>
>>24685346
Evolve it, most mons get a bit more energetic after it, the stone gives it some power
>>
So I'm moving to Johto at the end of the month, and I'm going to try to get certified to be a Gym Leader. I have a large variety of Electric types to use against potential challengers, and I even have a place pick out for the gym! Only problem is, I've heard Team Rocket's starting to reform. Any truth to this?
>>
>>24687665
Damn, the oc thread 404'd
>>
>>24687701
The OC thread has pretty much been on life support so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>24687594
My Alakazam teleported me out of their I don't know were I was but my Alakazam told me if I didn't get out of their I was gonna die
>>
>>24685915

I always thought the Yeerks were mutated Shellos... It's why I don't like Shellos, in fact.

Then again, James Cameron ripped off Pokemorphs with Avatar. I mean, the Na'Vi are nothing but a cross between Hork-Bajir and Meowth that happen to be blue.
>>
Anyone else hear about that controversy with the zoo that illegally kept a legendary Pokemon in it?
>>
>>24688283
How the fuck did they manage that?
>>
>>24688565
I don't know all the details, but the article I read said that they kept it out of the public eye but were eventually busted.
I think it was one of the more common legendaries (Shaymin or something).
>>
>>24688592

They must've treated it well for basically nobody to know of this.

Yeah, Shaymin is a very common Legendary, but it's still a Legendary.
>>
>>24688592
Oh, I thought it was one of the more important legends
>>
>>24687665
>>24687603
Yeah, I've been dreading this day, but I guess it's for the best... Gonna miss him.
>>
>>24688721
Yeah, losing a beloved pokemon is hard. We had to euthanize the family Glameow a few years ago. It hit me especially hard, since I adored her.
>>
Hey, is it a good idea to unleash like, 600 Bulbasaur into the wild?
>>
>>24688753
I doubt most of them would survive very long. I'd either attempt to sell them or donate them to Professor Oak. It's popularity amongst kids has skyrocketed since Mega Venusaur was discovered.
>>
>>24688753

For the environment, yes. That many Grass Types? That oughta pull a good amount of CO2 outta the atmosphere! Also, Bulbasaur are very rare in the wild!
>>
>>24688753
Totally wrong
you are creating huge influx of tamed or half tamed pokemon into harsh, wild world
they won't last a week
give them away somehow, or just turn them to local professor
and stop this eugenics programme, you sick
>>
>>24688773
Ah, alrighty. How much does a Bulbasaur usually go for in the markets?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.