[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realize the battle system hasn't changed significantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447416481931.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1447416481931.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>when you realize the battle system hasn't changed significantly since gen III
>when you realize the phys/spec split everybody praises gen IV for should've been present since gen I and all of pokemon's "improvements" to the battle system are things ordinary JRPGs would've been critically panned for not having and are completely bog standard for all of them
>it took Pokemon's battle system ten years and four generations to reach a level of quality below the first installment of most ordinary RPGs
>>
>>24662547
your greentexts are too long.
>>
Guys like

>>24662560

Are why Pokemon is so dumbed down.
>>
File: k.png (8 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
k.png
8 KB, 550x550
>>24662573
>>
>>24662589

How does someone with as short an attention span as you function in real life? Probably fumble your words alot because you can't express your ideas with a .jpg or free text.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (13 KB, 520x347) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
13 KB, 520x347
>>24662601
>>
>>24662601
Look at it this way.

The fact that you felt the ABSOLUTE need to reply to weak shit like "muh long greentexts" is another reason this thread is shit.
>>
I want to suck on my dad's nipples and pretend i am a parasite who leeches on its pray
>>
>>24662547
I wish they made a proper reboot. One that includes a massive rebalancing, new areas including all of the old, new pokemon and new mechanics. I wish battles took place on a map like fft and environmental interactions could be taken into account
>>
>>24662666
bby das hot yo
>>
>>24662666
That's nice Satan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1yJffqny4
>>
Name some other popular online turn based rpg with types? Protip, you cant name a pooular one.
>>
>>24664584
You mean elements? Because that's basically what types boil down to.

So, literally, any online RPG worth a damn.
>>
>>24662547
>phys/spec split
This was complete trash and destroyed the little balance pokemon still had.

Why idiots keep praising it?

>since gen III
Gen 3 - 6 is literally the same but with more variables for autists.
>>
Pokemon is garbage anyway
>>
>>24666672
/threda
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.