[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Useless Facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1556x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1556x1423
Shroomish's back "petal" disappears.
>>
What back petal?
>>
>>24631466
or they were lazy

also, contributing: bw2 is the only game to have a ghost grass, right on that farm in the start of the game. it doesn't react when you pass through and will not give any wild mons
>>
Castform's weather forms used basically the same sprite from RS all the way to BW2
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 510x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 510x587
>Backside of the Japanese Crystal
>>
>>24631477
Doesn't RBY have that patch of grass in Pallet Town with nothing in it when you go through?
>>
>>24631623
I think it's coded as normal grass and crashes the game when an encounter happens
>>
>>24631630
Not the blocked off grass to the right, I mean the 2x2 square right below Route 1 that you have to walk through before Oak stops you to give you your Pokémon. Crashing wouldn't make any sense since the game doesn't crash (immediately) in other places when you have zero Pokémon.

Speaking of having zero Pokémon, in Gen 2 and only Gen 2, there's a code to detect whether you have any Pokémon when entering a battle, and if you don't have any it forces the battle to end immediately to prevent crashing.
>>
>>24631608
wow that cool.
>>
File: Gen 1 Starters Height.png (1 MB, 3886x718) Image search: [Google]
Gen 1 Starters Height.png
1 MB, 3886x718
Commonly known, but it's always amazing to see just how much bigger Venusaur and Mega Venusaur are than the Charizard and Blastoise.
>>
>>24631466
Less known fact: Juan, whose name is a Spanish version of name John, is based on kreator of Pokemon franchise, John Gamefreak. Wallace, the homosexual gym leader to whom Juan acts as a mentor, is based on John Gamefreak’s faggot son who leaks news about upcoming games.
>>
You could look underneath Pokemon in XY but not in ORAS. What are they hiding?
>>
>>24631952
They probably realized that kids, or anyone really, may be messing around with the rotation, and upon noticing the underside of a Pokemon, they may develop pokephilia fetishes, which I'm sure GameFreak doesn't really want to condone that fanbase
>>
>>24631966
>pokephilia fetishes
like its something thats bad for the franchise
>>
Brick Break had it's animation changed 2 times during gen 3
>>
>>24632000
I'm just saying GF probably doesn't want to associate with any sexualization of the franchise
>>
>>24632333
Being the same reason why the screen zooms into the face when you try to touch the crotch when playing Amie
>>
>>24631751
Yeh that way cool
>>
>>24632354
Yeah, it's way past cool :^)
>>
>>24631948
underrated post
>>
>>24632343
there's a few exceptions floating around, at least in x/y

charmeleon seem to like being pet on the crotch more than anywhere else
>>
At least one stage of a Starter can learn Earthquake. This was lost in Gen V because Snivy and Oshawott families cannot learn the move.
>>
File: 1443239827237.jpg (41 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
1443239827237.jpg
41 KB, 640x607
>>24633068
>Ohmura said he was inspired to make Samurott after seeing sea lions slamming the ground
>Samurott doesn't get Earthquake
>>
>>24631948

I giggled out loud, thanks.
>>
>>24631921
>fucking manlet turtle
>>
>>24631466
And Gengar's spikes disappear. That's just the shading and art style anon. So yes it is a completely useless fact.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.