[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people still think we're getting a Z version? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: pokemon-z.jpg (195 KB, 833x762) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-z.jpg
195 KB, 833x762
Why do people still think we're getting a Z version? It's pretty clear they aren't going to be doing it. They have marketed Zygarde as a totally anime only thing so far, with no indication of any games (It's the anniversary next year too, if they were releasing a game at a reasonable time next year it would already be announced).

Masuda being on Pokenchi just for music and not a game announcement proves this even more, they have no intention to announce any new games because it just isn't happening, they want to focus on things like the anime or new projects like Go for their 20th Anniversary, the important things. If we're not getting it for the 20th Anniversary then we won't get Z at all, it'll be Gen 7 at that point.

Why do you all delude yourselves still? It hurts to see, you all get so excited and think Z is going to be announced the next day but it never happens, and never will.
>>
>>24611955
nice bait.
but try harder next time, this one is getting stale.
>>
File: Zygarde Core.png (332 KB, 1110x1280) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde Core.png
332 KB, 1110x1280
>>24611955
This meme is getting old. Let's try and solve it.

Alright, so let's ask Masuda on twitter if Zygarde's new forms are anime exclusive. If he doesn't answer, we know we're probably getting a game. If he does answer, he surely won't say "no", so he'd say "yes" confirming it won't be in a game.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>24612222
Somebody do it. Quick.
>>
File: temp.png (6 KB, 574x114) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
6 KB, 574x114
>>24612222
>>24612271
>pic related

Tried multiple sentence structures with Google Translate to get the most legible result. I don't speak Nipponese. He should be able to get the idea, even if it is shitty.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that Masuda can speak and read English, so I wrote it in English too.
>>
>>24612299
No answer yet. I'm off to bed now, but will report back tomorrow.
>>
>>24612222
>quads confirm
>>24612299
>dub-dubs confirm

This anon(s) is on a roll
>>
people are overemphasizing this anniversary shit way too much

they'll announce it when they announce it; Pokemon games almost always get announced the same year they're released.
>>
>>24611955
>anniversary
>next year
Nigger, they have anniversaries every year.
>>
>>24611955
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Zygarde is the star of next movie so expect the release around that movie

Just a friendly reminder

BW2 annoucement late February 2012
BW2 release late June 2012

Stay mad though if you want
>>
File: temp2.png (7 KB, 580x131) Image search: [Google]
temp2.png
7 KB, 580x131
>>24612299
>>24612351
Still nothing, and not expecting a reply later on either
>>
>>24613716
I doubt you will get a reply. He wont reveal anything before the game is announced
>>
>>24613815
Which means we'll get a game.
>>
Masuda don`t answer on questions like this. He answers me only few about some Designer and they Pokémon.
>>
>>24613815
>>24613860

Yeah >>24613858

I didn't expect him to respond by saying they weren't exclusive, which would basically confirm the next game is coming. Though I figured he'd have no issue confirming the Zygarde forms to be anime exclusive, if that were the case.
>>
This must be some serious meme-worthy bait, because I just cannot comprehend how people can think this.

Origin Forme Giratina was revealed three months before Platinum was even announced, specifically for movie promotion. So just because Zygarde is being promoted for the anime NOW doesn't mean that it's not going to get a game. The game will just come later. Besides, they wouldn't have given these formes to Zygarde just for the anime. In a series where the goal is to catch them all, there shouldn't be monsters exclusive to a part of the franchise where we can't physically own them.
>>
>>24615270
No to mention the new XY&Z season just started (Best wishes 2 lasted for 16 months) and AZ so gar wasnt even mentioned. Its just the very beginning of Z arc so there's plenty of time for the game
>>
MUH PATTERNS

But seriously they should just take another year off, release gen 7 on whatever replaces the 3DS soon (N3DS is literally DSi again, deal with it). Make it great and get everybody hyped for Pokemon again with GO coming too.
>>
>>24611955
u guys just dont get it

alpha and omega

the end & begining (cant trade with gen1&2)

its over for the classic rpgs
>>
>>24613858
Or that Masuda is a busy man and doesn't reply to every singlet tweet he gets from fans worldwide. But that'd just be weird.
>>
>>24615834
I wish I saved that picture with all the Pokemon games coinciding with the letters of the alphabet.
>>
Obviously we aren't, people are just being egyptian.
>>
>>24618853
>Obviously we aren't
LOL
>>
>>24611955
>the important things
>not games
>on a videogame franchise
That's some weak bait.
>>
Pokemon Company pulls the biggest twist ever and reveals Pokemon Black 3 and White 3.
>>
>>24618875
I would be totally okay with that.
>>
>>24618993
Same, depending on what they'd do with the storyline.
>>
We all know we're getting a third version. The debate is just when.

Nintendo said there's one more direct this year. Could be in that.
>>
>>24611955
I know you don't believe this and are just trying to stir shit, but at least try to contribute to make this board better
>>
It'll happen sadly. Most braindead way of ending gen 6, a complete copy of gen 3.

It seems everything related to Hoenn is completely ruined.
>>
>>24619064
hoenn was never good to beging with as a region
>>
>>24619032
>Nintendo said there's one more direct this year. Could be in that.

I think direct will be just GO and maybe Pokken. Can be wrong though
>>
>>24619133
Allthough Pokemon main game annoucement in the first direct in a longer while, first after Iwata died would be pretty huge so who knows
>>
>pokemon
>anime only
>anime exclusive
>anime first

When was this EVER true, just fuck off, they're teasing us with the anime like they've done many times in the past. Pokémon is a gaming franchise, the second best selling gaming franchise in history (actually the first since pokémon games are like 1/10 of Mario games), stop with this bullshit and go back to your confinement thread you pedophile animefag.
>>
>>24611955
Why do people still think we're NOT getting Z? It's easy money, so why WOULDN'T they do it?
>>
>>24622222

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>24611955
Why do people still think we're getting a Gold version? It's pretty clear they aren't going to be doing it. They have marketed Ho-OH as a totally anime only thing so far, with no indication of any games (It's the anniversary next year too, if they were releasing a game at a reasonable time next year it would already be announced).

Why do you all delude yourselves still? It hurts to see, you all get so excited and think Gold is going to be announced the next day but it never happens, and never will.
>>
File: 1416529255536.jpg (22 KB, 215x317) Image search: [Google]
1416529255536.jpg
22 KB, 215x317
>>24622222
The gets in this thread countering the "no Z" meme is so great it hurts
>>
>>24622222
>>
>>24611955
>They have marketed Zygarde as a totally anime only thing so far, with no indication of any games

Stopped reading here. You are retarded, the anime is an advertisement for the game.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.