[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6th gen types
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: typechart-xy.png (58 KB, 752x829) Image search: [Google]
typechart-xy.png
58 KB, 752x829
The current type chart.
What needs to be rebelanced, in your opinion?
>>
Ice needs to resist flying
Grass needs to resist fairy
>>
Remove Fairy resist to Bug, because stop shafting Bug.
Add Dragon resit to Ice, give Ice SOME value defensively

And I feel like Ghost is a little too strong right now with only 1 resist and 1 rare, lame immunity (in the higher tiers at least) but I'm not sure what to do about that.
>>
File: FOrljwQ.jpg (54 KB, 470x687) Image search: [Google]
FOrljwQ.jpg
54 KB, 470x687
Ice now resists Dragon
Fairy no longer resists Bug
Steel is now weak to Poison
>>
Add Ice resist Water, Flying and Dragon.
>>
>>24598418

considering ice's strong offense, these resists might make it too good despite keeping all the horrid weaknesses (fire, fight, rock)
>>
>>24598401
Alternate to the last one.
New move: 'Corrode'
Type: Poison
Category: Physical
PP:20
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100%
'Corrode' deals damage and has a 10% chance of poisoning the foe. If used on a Steel-type Pokémon, this move ignores the type effectiveness of this move's type against Steel and treats it as being super effective against Steel types instead (even during Inverse Battles and even if its type is changed). The type effectiveness of 'Corrode' against any other types the target has is determined normally.
>>
>>24598222
Get rid of Normal. Replace Fire with Magma and Flame types. Replace Water with Fish, Ocean and River types. Replace Grass with Plant and Flower types. Change Ground to Earth. Add a Wind type. Replace Flying with Bird. Replace Psychic with Mystic. Add Light, Sound, Cosmic, Ancient, Urban and Food types.
>>
>>24598222
Steel no longer resists Psychic.
Ice resists Electric and Water.
Fighting no longer effective against Ice.
Fairy and Fire no longer resists Bug.
Grass resists Fairy.
Ground no longer effective against Rock.
>>
>>24598498
eh. bug NVE vs fairy was unnecessary and should be removed, but NVE vs fire just makes sense.

and I don't think steel needs any kind of nerf. the nerfs this gen have made dark and ghost offense almost too good.
>>
>Ghost no longer resists bug
>Ice now resists ground, flying, and water
>Fairy is now weak to fire
>>
>>24598247
Ice resists Ghots
>>
Poison is super effective on Water and Bug.

Ice is super effective on Fairy.
>>
I think frozen should be changed, where it's like a paralysis that nerfs special attack, like hypothermia or something. If you get frozen by ice beam you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>24598566
Bug can't afford to be further weakened and Ice needs more defense, not offense. Water being weak to Poison is okay, that shit needs a nerf.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1280x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1280x496
You won't find a more balanced chart than this
>mfw losers think water should have some interaction with poison, or steel with electric
Kek
>>
>>24598700
Bugisstillshit/10
>>
>>24598723
Old:
>a couple useful SEs held back by a zillion NVEs
>great resistances but a few common weaknesses

New:
>same but less held back on offense and another useful SE

>>24598660
>homogeny

>>24598542
>>24598418
>ice resists everything

laff

>>24598498
>this whole post

Come on /vp/
>>
File: typefix.png (78 KB, 752x829) Image search: [Google]
typefix.png
78 KB, 752x829
Water weak to Poison

Fairy no longer resists Bug, weak to Psychic and Ice
>>
>>24599331
Shit, not even trying
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.