[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pokemon will you and your partner be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x300
What pokemon will you and your partner be?
>>
Whatever the personality test says.
I don't autismally plan out which pokemon I'm gonna get by cheating the test or taking it 1,000 times.
>>
>>24598129
>not taking what the test gives you
partner relies on who my main will be obviously
>>
>>24598133
>>24598138
Do you even have to take a test in this game? The trailer didn't make it seem like there is.
>>
There's a test, but it gives you a choice of keeping the one it gives you, or picking one.
>>
>>24598148
The personality quiz returned on Super, but you have the option of reject the POKéMON of the quiz and select the POKéMON you want.

>>24598129
Riolu+Fennekin
>>
>>24598133
>you
>not autistic

nice try
>>
Squirtle and Chespin
>>
File: 1445662262132.png (175 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1445662262132.png
175 KB, 500x392
Treeko and Squirtle so we can both mega-evolve.
>>
Depends entirely on whether or not the evolved forms have multiple portraits.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 480x640
>>24598129
Riolu with a female Snivy
>>
>>24598129
Froakie with Fennekin. It was a toss up between Fennekin and Chespin but I think Fennekin will be the better partner choice. If I play through more than once I'll use whoever the quiz gives me.
>>
>>24598292
I respect you have chose Fennekin as your partner but at least Chespin can resist all Froakie's weaknesses, but the bad thing is that most of Super bosses make the game a hell for Grass-types Salamence, Entei, Yveltal (only to say some of them)

Like I said it was just a suggestion.
>>
File: Rescue Team.jpg (428 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Rescue Team.jpg
428 KB, 800x600
>>24598129
This will be my team.
I am not sure who will be who.
>>
File: 653Fennekin_PSMD.png (680 KB, 976x1102) Image search: [Google]
653Fennekin_PSMD.png
680 KB, 976x1102
>>
>>24598129
Whatever the quiz gives me unless it's Riolu, I'm resetting if it's that, and I'll base the partner on that.

>>24598148
You get a choice of whether you want it or not, so everybody wins.
>>
>>24598393
So Fennekin and Fennekin?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x405
>>
Riolu and Squirtle

Fuck da po-lice
>>
>>24598129
Main Character: Mudkip

Partner: Chespin
>>
>>24598385
Do the evolve Pokemon keep the scarfs on?
>>
>>24601406
CoroCoro said that this time we will see items like scarves, glasses and the thing that carries Lapis when we equip them. I think the scarf on artworks might be an special and rare item like the bows at the beginning of Explorers.
>>
>still cant evolve anyone until after the game
>cant evolve your prtner or you till after the fuckin epilogue
>now have to recruit pokemon you dont care about to unlock others
>no more eevee, shinx, vulpix, but riolu is still there somehow

how disappointing....

that being said, i'll use fire/water type and pikachu for partner
>>
>>24602675
I'm a catch 'em all type of guy so the third bullet point doesn't bug me honestly, I'd be getting them all anyway. Though I'm not too familiar with the game so it might be more tedious than I expect, I never use Pokémon other than my character and partner until postgame though just because the rest of the party is always underleveled by comparison.
>>
>>24598129

I will continue the adventures of Mudkip and Chikorita that I have done in all the other PMD games I've played.
>>
File: [floof expands].gif (2 MB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
[floof expands].gif
2 MB, 499x374
>>24602693
I tend to have a mareep as my third wheel as soon as I can get one. I'd choose mareep as a starter if I could.

I'll probably start with a torchic, dunno who my partner'll be yet. Might double up on that eventual fighting goodness and get a riolu.
>>
>>24602774
If I decide to get a third party member it'll probably be Farfetch'd, I hear there's a Farfetch'd NPC (which is great, it's literally the best thing Farfetch'd has gotten since Gen 2) so it shouldn't be difficult to capture. I'm going to use the quiz for my starter, it's never steered me wrong (my first Explorers run was great, got Mudkip and picked Torchic as a partner, then Grovyle came as a surprise and I had the entire starter trio).
>>
>>24598129
im thinking of some combination of mudkip, snivy, fennekin or treeko
i really like to play eevee and evolve into whatever i can evolve into first but chunsoft thinks that everyone sucks the starters' dicks
>>
thinking froakie and treecko

im so hyped for this game
>>
Pikachu-Fennekin master race.
>>
>>24602693
in gti every pokemon on your team whether it went in the dungeon or not got exp
it actually was a pretty good change because it felt like a larger team and you could change parties a lot
>>
I always go with some sort of Grass starter and Pikachu as the partner. This time I think I'll choose Chespin.
>>
Going to be Riolu because he's the most humanoid mon and I was him in Explorers of Sky (i'm not an auradoge fan whatsoever, I don't care if I evolve to Lucario or not)

My question is, I'm torn between picking Chespin or Totodile as my partner...would choosing Chespin make the game hard? Since I saw an anon say that grass is fucked with all the bosses and all...
>>
>>24598129
Torchic + froakie
>>
>>24604146
Chespin is OK because it learns Rollout, a move that hit many times in a row and damage builds up with each hit.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.