[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 120
File: poke_cal201511_1920.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poke_cal201511_1920.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Preview of upcoming events:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHAdDhCtJPo

>Pokémon XY&Z trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EslzWsBSGHI

>Movie 19: Pokémon the Movie XY 3 [Summer 2016]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

>Hoopa manga scanlation project
http://pastebin.com/rZCknkqp

>The Strongest Mega Evolution: Act IV Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ftZ45bTDE

Next episode:
>XY93: Double Battle at the Anistar Gym! Olympia's Future Sight!! [Oct 22nd]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy/trailer/

Upcoming episodes:
>XY Special: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV [Oct 29th]
>XY&Z01: The Explosive Birth of Z! That Which Lies Hidden in Kalos!! [Oct 29th]
>XY&Z02: Hot-blooded Quilladin! Squishy is Being Targeted!! [Nov 5th]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
Ask Bonnie about it.

>Where did Mariya Ise go?
Maternity leave. Mika Kanai is temporarily filling in for her as Eureka while she's gone.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY, but their releases can happen any time of the week.

>Muh dubs when?
October 24th, A Legendary Photo Op!

Previous thread:
>>24484717
>>
XY90 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_090_A_Tag_Battle_is_a_Friendship_Battle!_Eievui_Fights_for_the_First_Time!![H264_720P][94DDA945].mkv.torrent

XY91 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=742105

XY92 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=744907

NEXT: XY93 - DOUBLE BATTLE AT THE HYAKKOKU GYM! GOJIKA'S FUTURE SIGHT!! (OCTOBER 22ND)
>Summary:
>The Hyakkoku Gym match is finally here, and it's a 2-on-2 double battle! Satoshi counters Gym Leader Gojika's perfectly synced combination of two Nyaonix with his Gekogashira and Fiarrow! But Gekogashira and Fiarrow are struggling badly against the Nyaonix' move "Future Sight"! But then Satoshi comes up with an idea! What could this idea be!?

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mika Kanai: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
>Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
>Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
>Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
>Kiyotaka Furushima: Fiarrow
>Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
>Tomoko Kobashi: Sophie
>Kiyono Yasuno: Cosette
>Masako Katsuki: Gojika
>Noriko Shitaya: Male Nyaonix
>Risa Shimuzu: Sheryl
>Megumi Han: Carrie
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 4 (Oct 25th)

XY Special: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV (Oct 29th)
>Alan's journey in pursuit of becoming the strongest once again takes him to the Kalos region. Wanting to become even stronger, he bets his Mega Ring and Mega Stone on being able to defeat 10 Mega Evolution users in a row.
>Alan throws himself into battle. Manon is worried sick about Alan. And Manon's partner, Hari-san the Harimaron, meets a mysterious being. It all leads up to something seriously major....
>We've finally reached the final act of the story! Don't miss the shocking climax!!

XY&Z01: The Explosive Birth of Z! That Which Lies Hidden in Kalos!! (Oct 29th)
>Aiming to enter the Kalos League, Ash and his friends continue their journey towards Snowbelle City, where the last Gym is located. While taking a break, the group encounters a mysterious, squishy Pokémon that's not listed in the Pokedex!? As Ash and the others get excited that it might be an entirely new Pokémon species, a mysterious group of people suddenly attack them.

XY&Z02: Hot-blooded Quilladin! Squishy is Being Targeted!! (Nov 5th)
>With the legendary Pokémon Squishy now part of their group, Ash and his friends continue their journey towards Snowbelle Gym. As Serena is practicing for her Tripokalon during a break, a wild Quilladin suddenly appears before her. It appears this Quilladin has fallen in love with Eevee at first sight...
>>
File: SuperTierno.png (968 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
SuperTierno.png
968 KB, 1192x670
FIRST FOR TIERNO
>>
File: 5.jpg (41 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
41 KB, 250x250
>we will never get Ash vs Lysandre in an Aegislash sword fight on top of the Ultimate Weapon
>>
4chan is crap and its a pain to follow these threads. Come to think of it they only remain alive because of Amour. Man it sure its a pain to ship knowing its bs. I wish I was cheese cake.
>>
File: blonderena.png (368 KB, 852x702) Image search: [Google]
blonderena.png
368 KB, 852x702
Best Rena coming through
>>
>>24488382
- Install appchanx
- Switch to gallery mode
- ???
- profit
>>
>>24488379
>the pure, unadulterated /r9k/ autism that went into creating this
Tiernofag pls. Go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>yfw I just woke up to the sight of the episode preview
>dat motherfucking dragon ball-esque sequence of Frogadier enduring a beam attack
>dat Ash Greninja wraith assisting Frogadier
Goddamn, and to think they are also to going to give us another preview come Thursday.
>>
>>24488382
You sound drunk and you started saying crap.
>>
>>24488398
Reminder that Oha Suta will continue their XY&Z promotion on Thursday too
Reminder that Pokenchi will have XY&Z hype next week
>>
So is Serena's Eevee pretty much guaranteed to become Sylveon?

Read how an Umbreon could trigger Pancham's evolution...would be pretty neat.
>>
>>24488406
Literally confirmed, anon. We got Serena's Sylveon merchandise leaked some weeks ago.
>>
>Ash Greninja goes back in time to help Frogadier in spirit form
Looks like Ash literally did distort causality
>>
>>24488390
>female
all the starters from the lab are males, and we saw Serena getting her fox at Sycamore's lab.
Also, he has 87.5% of being male :^)
>>
>>24488406
It's going to be Ghosteon otherwise known in Japan as Spooky
>>
Who loves Ash the most V 1.1

Frogadier>>>>>Pikachu=Serena>Macy>Anabel>that girl from sinnoh>Meloetta>Latias>Bayleaf>Clemont>Misty>Cilan>Dawn>May>Iris
>>
>>24488411
>frogadier needs help to beat shitmons
>>
>>24488417
>doesn't know that Serena's Braixen is the other 12.5% female and hasn't gotten a female starter before
>>
File: li26579227761.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
li26579227761.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>>24488382
>I wish I was cheese cake.
>>
>>24488423
I do.
>>
>>24488423
>forgetting Brock
>>
>>24488423
Nobody loves Ash.
>>
>>24488406
>YOU WILL NEVER CUDDLE YOUR POKEMON LIKE THIS

I FUCKING HATE LIFE
>>
>>24488423
>Clemont not at Macy's level
>>
>>24488435
Fuck off
>>
>>24488435
Gary please go.
>>
>>24488410
Ah, figured as much, but still a tad disappointing in its predictableness.
>>
File: 1404235402645.jpg (260 KB, 962x904) Image search: [Google]
1404235402645.jpg
260 KB, 962x904
X Y & Z 0 4
Y
&
Z
>>
>>24488410
>Serena's Sylveon
nope
>>
>>24488362
>Clemont at the other side
>inb4 Clemont joins Alain
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>24488423
bullshit
>>
File: Hari-san.png (102 KB, 324x352) Image search: [Google]
Hari-san.png
102 KB, 324x352
Is it true that a plush called "Manons Hariborg" is available on Amazon.jp?
>>
>>24488423
Having Frogaduer love Ash is shit tier writing, they literally invent it out of thin air in one episode instead of developing it over a whole series, what a joke

Meanwhile Charizard has known ash six times longer and doesn't love Ash enough? Fucking bullshit writing
>>
File: Zygarde Everywhere.png (1 MB, 711x638) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde Everywhere.png
1 MB, 711x638
>>24488471
Doesn't say Serena's Sylveon, but it does show Sylveon.
>>
>>24488447
Everything thing in the weird is predictable, what do you expect? Even the stuff that is unpredictable is poorly written and forced like Serena and her crush or frogadier's love for Ash

If you're a writer and you're too lazy to develop things over time then what do you do? Wedge it all into one 3 minute flashback where it's all told to us, and we have no choice but to take it all at face value

That's supposed to mean this is a good series, my ass
>>
>>24488507
>>24488532
>>24488533
>implying not shitposting
>>
>>24488537
Yeah sure, if that helps you sleep at night since nobody here can accept any criticism of this series since it's all shitposting by default
>>
Is clemont's chespin kil?
>>
>>24488540
Criticism is one thing. Blatant shitposting is another.
>>
>>24488540
this post is so fucking right
i am tired of amourfags calling anything they dont like "shitposting"
>>
>>24488541
I don't know, but i hope Noibat is kill.
>>
>>24488541
Only one who is kill is Manon here.
>>
>>24488542
Yeah because relying on flashbacks all the time is supposed to be good writing?
>>
File: 010.jpg (32 KB, 240x265) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
32 KB, 240x265
>>24488531
>Perfect Zygarde
But it looks like shit.
"Perfect", my ass
>>
>>24488531
>I'm CIA-Greninja
>>
File: why is everyone so shit.jpg (111 KB, 689x745) Image search: [Google]
why is everyone so shit.jpg
111 KB, 689x745
>>24488540
This is padt, what did you expect?
>>
>>24488545
Noibat is definitely kill
Long live Noivern :^)
>>
>>24488544
Of course you're going to get called out by everyone when you shit post.
>>
File: ashmeets4chan.jpg (190 KB, 627x474) Image search: [Google]
ashmeets4chan.jpg
190 KB, 627x474
>>24488562
I don't fully agree with him but come on you shit he isn't shitposting.
>>
>>24488556
Language
>>
>>24488548
No, but it's bad writing either like you're trying to claim.
>>
>>24488531
that doesn't mean serena will get sylveon
random pokemon being paired with the main cast's pokemon isn't uncommon
>>
What great discussion we're having.

In lighter news, it's cool to see Sycamore have real impact on the plot. Do you guys think he'll join Flare's side unintentionally or will he be aware of it from the start?
>>
>>24488498
>doesn't even have a link
Nah
>>
I watched all three Mega Evolution specials, where is everyone getting all this "Manon is kill" stuff? I thought Alan was just leaving her behind because of shit getting too dangerous. Did I miss something?
>>
>>24488573
Nobody cares about that faggot unless he's getting fucked in the ass by Limone.
>>
>>24488566
He's actually a shit poster that shit posts constantly. Hell, no one was even talking about amour yet he mentions amourfags, still think it isn't a shit post?
>>
Oh great its that time of the day again...
>>
>>24488578
If I recall right, we didn't see her in the credits list for ME4. Thus the injokes began.
>>
>>24488578
It's an ebin maymay.

Also she's nowhere to be seen in anything related to XY&Z despite Alan being all over those promos.
>>
>>24488584
>seconds in between some of the one person's posts
It's two people. One of them may be a shitposter but the other isn't.
>>
Why does Talonflame voice sounds so gay?
>>
>>24488578
She is kill because she doesn't appear in any of the promotions in XY&Z after Mega Evolution IV.
>>
>>24488566
This is why padt gets raided very often
>>
The whole love thing isn't a total asspull considering we've known since ep 2 that Froakie had issues with multiple previous trainers and specifically chose Ash for some reason. Besides it's not meant in some "Ash shares a love with Froakie that's completely different from his bond with any other mon", it's just that he was able to love Froakie in general while also being able to make Froakie stronger, and that'll allow this particular Froakie to become something great.
>>
>>24488569
That's for a Karaoke joint and they have what months they'll have each out. Zygarde 50% during October, Squishy during November, Ash Greninja during December, Sylveon during February and Perfect Zygarde during March. This doesn't really count as "random".
>>
>>24488581
Great.
>>
So getting back to my posts, why is the frogadier and Ash love good writing? I'm failing to see how, it just feels so rushed to me since it boils down to 3 minutes of one episode where it's "I'm a psychic so what I'm saying is true even though I wasn't there and nobody has brought any of this up in ninty episodes"
>>
>>24488607
They also had Pikachu, Dedenne, Megazard X and Eevee for the previous months. Its an incredibly blatant anime tie-in
>>
>>24488593
I never said it was one shit poster, I'm just saying about this one so far. >>24488544
>>
Love isn't canon, Frogadier's love is bullshit.
>>
>>24488604
Infernape loved Ash more than Frogadier, the guy was the only who trust in him after Paul pulled his self esteem to the ground.
Pikachu is his best friend.
Charizard changed from being an asshole to family Vegeta thanks to Ash.
Goomy became a brave and strong Goodra thanks to Ash's friendship, but is Frogadier the one who gets the special transformation.
>>
>>24488604
not to mention that, when you think about it, Froakie was the only mon who never shat on Ash since the beginning

Now why we don't have HawluchAsh...
>>
>>24488604
But why choose frogadier for this besides "muh Kalos mon promotion" and why wait 90 episodes to bring it up again with a flashback

It feels like lazy writing but that's nothing new in Pokemon
>>
Frogadier is the real gary stu of XY.
>>
>watching the ashnime
>liking forced frog
>>
>>24488627
>the person capable of sensing past/present/future just recently arrived in the show

ya think?

also it's like you forget that they made a big deal of Froakie's attitude in the first episode
>>
>>24488614
This anon answers it.
>>24488604

You keep saying this but there was the same thing with Chimchar.
>>
>>24488604
Agreed. I think it's more to do with the fact that Greninja has this ability to advance, it's like how even though Pikachu can't Mega evolve, they still have a strong bond.
Their bond has been shown since day one, we just didn't focus on it.
>>
>>24488631
>forced frog
Like Pepe?
>>
So the Greninja pandering will be more forced than Lucario's from now on?
>>
Why not Ash-Pikachu or Mega Charizard AZ?
>>
>>24488637
>>24488629
>>24488623
>>24488614
What is this, Serebiiforums?
>>
Such lust for a stupid edgymon.
>>
File: pero que.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pero que.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>24488627
>someone relevant comes around to bring it up when it wasn't brought up before
>>
>>24488632
I just think they could have found a way to bring up some of this stuff again between the first few eps and now

You don't need to wait until the psychic to explain to viewers the strong bond the ninja frog has with Ash

The ninja focused episodes with Froakie were fine but they didn't touch on its origins or its backstory at all
>>
Frogadier is stealing screentime off Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noibat and everyone else.
>>
>>24488644
I'm the anon that wrote the last of those four posts, I did not write the first three which are obviously shitposts

I'm no fan of XY's writing but that doesn't mean I will shitpost gary stu stuff
>>
>>24488644
Most likely with a couple of shitposters mixed in for good measure.
>>
>>24488654
because that is bad writing if you keep bringing up something despite being irrelevant

like what an amateur writer would misinterpret what foreshadowing means and make it look dumb because he keeps on referencing it

>>24488660
definitely

it ignores various conditions that have been set up
>>
>>24488665
Only Talonflame matters from that group because Noibat is stealing Goodra's spot and Hawlucha was a mistake, Breloom should've being on his spot.
>>
>>24488634
Let's list the bonding moments Ash and Froakie had
>Froakie followed Ash, seeing something in him
>Froakie even jumped into the battle, protecting Pikachu
>Ash carried Froakie in his arms to heal him
>Froakie helped Ash stop Garchomp
>Froakie let Ash catch him, finally trusting someone enough
>
>>
>>24488654
How were they supposed to do that when no one knew everything about its past? Sure they coulda made Sycamore know but that woulda only meant more info for ep 2 and nothing for in between. And Frogadier is such a reserved Mon, even in the latest ep it didn't seem to care much about its past getting brought up. And even if it WANTED to talk about it it can't fucking talk. It's just complicated, bringing in psychic is the most effective way to clear up Frogadier's past and one of the gym leaders is one, but they couldnt have her appear sooner.

And of course this is Pokemon so...yea. Be thankful for this much lool
>>
To be honest i think Ash-Greninja is okay, we just get rid of the "love" thing and have Ash be able to sync with all of the Pokemon he shared the biggest bonds with such as Pikachu, Charizard or Sceptile.
>>
>>24488637
I don't care about greninja spotlight.

I'm sick and tired of the genwunner pandering anyways
>>
>>24488660
Shitposters need something to shitpost about. Amour bait isn't working so well anymore, so now they'll try to use the whole thing with Frogadier now until something else comes along.
>>
>>24488705
Ash cares for all his Pokemon greatly, I guess that's why people are saying "why Greninja"
Maybe if we waited until it was explained some more....
>>
>>24488701
>minimizing Ash's impact when they met

this isn't some faggot who was nice but maltreated or some edgy cunt who forgot what his trainer did to him, Ash managed to connect to Froakie without making the frog change his habits
>>
>>24488705
If you got rid of the "love" aspect then you wouldn't have Ash-Greninja, just Greninja.
>>
>>24488713
The description made a big deal that it's mostly Kalos anyway. Which ironically fixes all the complaints, yet shitposters like to either twist it or ignore it.
>>
>>24488716
>minimizing
I was just summarizing because typing on a phone is a pain
Help me fill the list, anon
>>
>>24488727
he made froakie cooperate with his other mons
he helped froakie fulfill his desire to fight
>>
>>24488724
>yfw the sundial is the power that allows Mega Evolution and Ash Greninja to happen
>yfw it is destroyed and its parts scattered all around the world but its power undiminished
>yfw this now allows all regions not just Kalos and Hoenn to achieve Mega Evolution
Love wins
>>
>>24488724
All it said was that it was recorded once in Kalos, not that that it's mainly Kalos. It doesn't fix any of the complaints, but it wouldn't matter anyway. Shitposters will still ignore it.
>>
>>24488716
The point of Olympia's story was also that Froakie chose Ash, not the other way around. FROAKIE was the one looking for a trainer and finally found someone it wanted to work with.

Things should make a bit more sense for you when subs come out.
>>
>>24488736
you don't really need to look more if you see it as a limiter though

>>24488739
exactly

Froakie didn't give up his desires when he joined with Ash
>>
>>24488731
>Ash when through great efforts to train with Froakie, perfecting Double Team
>>
File: 39191549.jpg (51 KB, 636x516) Image search: [Google]
39191549.jpg
51 KB, 636x516
>>24488739
He chose Ash, and he loved him for what he was, a Pokemon that wanted to be stronger. And Ash gifted it to him with all of his love.
>>
>>24488741
Unless you actually have something that'd work as a limiter then you really can't.
>>
>>24488749
It being recorded in Kalos can be seen as it only happens in Kalos. They could have avoided saying Kalos when mentioning it, but they didn't.
>>
>>24488753
It would be nice to see some sort of detailed explanation for why it's only been seen in Kalos, even if only to calm those who ask, "Why only in Kalos?"
>>
>>24488743
>Ash did not enable Froakie to battle Fletchling on his own as he did with lesser trainers, but had him believe in him that they can beat Fletchling and catch her together
>>
Can Olympia send Ash into a Pychadelic Planetarium Dimension?
>>
>>24488753
They didn't say it happens only in Kalos, they said it was only recorded once in Kalos. Big difference there.
>>
>>24488766
and yet no other region has a recording
>>
>>24488760
>When Froakie was angry at Fletchling making Bonnie cry, it became disobedient
>Instead of Ash scolding Froakie, it understood its feelings
>Ash grabs Froakie before Fletchling's attack hits, and injures his shoulder on a tree
>Froakie worriedly looks at Ash's injury
>Instead of using the easy route Pikachu, Ash uses Froakie to capture Fletchling, and brought it to an environment where it take advantage of the rocks, and leap up to Fletchling
>>
>>24488769
Just like no region had mega evolution, right?
>>
>>24488763
She has no teleportation powers.
>>
>>24488773
And yet ME was stated to be a Kalos thing until ORAS existed, but we know ORAS a shit.
>>
File: dawn 111.png (119 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
dawn 111.png
119 KB, 500x706
anyone else just wanting the DP remakes to come out sooner than in a few years? DP and Platinum was my favorite region and game that I'd love to play the remade version when it comes out, but its too far away.
>>
Is the MegaZard Y dream dead gais?

:(
>>
>>24488789
Don't give up yet
>>
>>24488789
Needs to love Ash more. :^)
>>
File: bonnie concerned.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bonnie concerned.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>24488785
After see how ORAS turned out...

I don't want to see my favorite generation being ruined by casualization
>>
>>24488785
Sounds like you're ready for a bigger disappointment.
>>
>>24488789
Until the crazy nigger lady with Tsunade's voice sees it.
>>
I can't believe they just spoiled that capture. Thanks Serebii.
>>
>>24488816
wat
>>
>>24488816
You quoi, guey?
>>
>>24488816
Nice shitposting m8
>>
File: 4787428789412.png (275 KB, 765x607) Image search: [Google]
4787428789412.png
275 KB, 765x607
best smug
>>
>>24488785
Hainchu should just make a doujin already.
>>
File: 1445018779621.gif (759 KB, 385x213) Image search: [Google]
1445018779621.gif
759 KB, 385x213
You're the director and new season is about grow up competent badass action heroine Bonnie adventuring.

What's her team?
>>
File: Smugest-.png (270 KB, 2500x2240) Image search: [Google]
Smugest-.png
270 KB, 2500x2240
>>24488828
>>
>>24488836
Dedenne
Goodra
Breloom
Helioslisk
Absol
Braviary
>>
>>24488836
>having to for a new season
Fuck that, time travel shenanigans now.
>>
>>24488845
>no Tyrantrum
You had ONE job.
>>
>>24488853
She left him.
>>
File: your dick.png (324 KB, 765x607) Image search: [Google]
your dick.png
324 KB, 765x607
>>24488828
>>
File: 1444871181866.png (638 KB, 802x590) Image search: [Google]
1444871181866.png
638 KB, 802x590
>>24488838
I want to see Millefeuis smug face get turned to agonizing tears as she is in absolute sorrow.

Is that too much to ask?
>>
File: Champion Eureka.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Champion Eureka.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>24488836
The team of champion in the making
>>
>>24488862
>not making it orange
>>
>>24488863
It is. Instead Ash will pull some blind-siding that'll have him spill ramen and Serena spill so much spaghetti even Millefeui will be spilling it.
>>
File: WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK.png (229 KB, 375x513) Image search: [Google]
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK.png
229 KB, 375x513
Tell me about Blaziken Mask, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>24488876
For you.
>>
>>24488876
He's a big guy.
>>
File: TR.png (118 KB, 503x342) Image search: [Google]
TR.png
118 KB, 503x342
>>24488875
Translation pls?
>>
>>24488876
To hide his shame that he is cheating on his Ampharos.
>>
>>24488876
Is there anyone that lust THIS much for dicks as this girl?
>>
File: 7482375387953.png (195 KB, 475x361) Image search: [Google]
7482375387953.png
195 KB, 475x361
MEGA YUSUKE WHEN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6YrxwuLg&lc=z13fsxmxaprljjhgo04cdd1gcxm5ehghgbg
>>
No, Serebii Forum, the second to last new page. The latest capture was teased.
>>
File: 1437988904914.jpg (8 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1437988904914.jpg
8 KB, 244x250
>>24488904
How about no. Just looking at the embed I feel it's going to be some sort of stupid shit.
>>
Its in the pokemon speculaiton thread!
>>
>>24488905
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>yfw Alain finally returns back to normal and meets up with Manon
>Alain: Tadaima
>Manon: Okaerinasai
>>
>>24488917
The Skiddoo leek.
>>
>>24488905
>>24488912
>>24488925
Pls stop shitposting
>>
File: 1442854851560.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442854851560.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>24488921
Cue this but instead it will be sunrise.
>>
>>24488905
>>24488912
>>24488925
I don't even go to serebii but I can tell this is bullshit.
>>
>>24488921
>Volt plays
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (112 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
112 KB, 500x562
>>24488863
I just want the writers to be consistent with Bonnie knowing about Serena's crush.
>>
>>24488959
We know she knows. It's not like Bonnie's surprised by Serena's reaction.
>>
>>24488992
She has the same clueless face that Clemont does.
>>
>>24489000
That's her being calm about it. Shauna isn't doing what Millefeui was doing, so she has no reason to be smug. Clemont's just clueless as always.
>>
>>24489077
>thinkin' bout Satoshi
>>
>>24489074
Blondie twintails never stood a chance.
>>
>>24489077
Serena is in her element.
>>
>>24489074
I wonder why this guy became more of a gag artist than hentai artist.
>>
hey /padt/ anyone remember when Misty use Togepi vs Pikachu?

that was a dick move
>>
File: 1437315259509.png (288 KB, 479x418) Image search: [Google]
1437315259509.png
288 KB, 479x418
>>24489104
Amour's changed people. Gouguru became less lewd while Hainchu became more lewd.
>>
File: 09328632971936.gif (469 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
09328632971936.gif
469 KB, 500x279
Who do you think has the cutest relationship out of all the Pokemon?
>>
>>24489105
Misty should have gotten Totodile instead of Ash, only because Ash didn't do anything with it.
>>
>>24489110
Only because the pixiv artist cabal on twitter convinced her to go lewd. Soon, she'll have actual porking Dawn and Ash in TR uniforms.
>>
>>24489115
Misty would have been worse in that regard.
>>
Is Terufuu dead?
>>
File: diancie mango.jpg (34 KB, 319x192) Image search: [Google]
diancie mango.jpg
34 KB, 319x192
>>24489128
I told you that quitting his real job because of his patreon was a bad idea
>>
IS THERE MORE THAN ONE LENGEDARY IN YHE ANIME???

WHY IS THERE MORE THAN ONE MEWTWO????
>>
>>24489074
>This autism
>>
>>24489128
>Is an artist who updates as frequently as Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged dead?
>>
>>24489110
>Amour's changed people.

Yes, it's corrupted them.
>>
>>24489199
Its because of the way Serena lusts for Ash. Its unheard of for Pokemon.
>>
>>24489199
>>24489201
No corruption. Nothing but purification.
>>
File: the fuck are you doing.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the fuck are you doing.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
I wish she returned last Tripokalon.
>>
Finally coloured it anons
>>
File: bait.png (247 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
247 KB, 600x511
>>24489238
Captcha ate my pic
>>
>>24489201
Not really, lust in the anime has been around since Brock and even then you have an old man eyeing the girls in Erikas gym through the window.

Serenas love is far more pure than both of those, it's just she's both a travelling companion and the person she is into is the big guy himself, Ash, so it can get more and actual major focus on it than just gags like with Brock.

I wonder though, do you think Brock finally scored sometime after DP because no one would be there to cockblock him because he would be spending lots of time with Nurse Joys?
>>
>>24488869
Can you imagine the kind of waifu material adult Eureka would be?
>>
Is Ash getting a Greninja yes or no?
>>
File: sweatyhand.gif (2 MB, 699x391) Image search: [Google]
sweatyhand.gif
2 MB, 699x391
>>24489247
>Serenas love is far more pure
>pure
>>
File: 37812741895.png (267 KB, 548x372) Image search: [Google]
37812741895.png
267 KB, 548x372
>tfw only just realized Meowth hasn't done a Giovanni fantasy in ages

When was the last time Meowth did one of those anyway? I'm not sure if the last time he did it was in AG or DP (sure he did it in DP though), don't know if he did it in BW either (didn't really give it much of a watch).
>>
>>24489275
>implying that can even come close to Brocks level of lust
>hits on any woman he finds hot just at the sight of them
>literally has to have people pull him away or pokemon to attack him just to get him to stop
>>
>>24489276
He didn't do them in BW.
>>
File: Ohhh man.jpg (69 KB, 611x548) Image search: [Google]
Ohhh man.jpg
69 KB, 611x548
>the guy that made that Tierno and Shauna image did one of Ash and Serena
>Ash is being a bully and Serena goes all out
>>
>>24489143
Because a bunch of idiot scientists repeated Team Rocket's original procedure to create Mewtwo, so there's another one roaming around now.
>>
>>24489143
>what is Lugia
>>
>>24489297
S-source?
>>
>>24488654
No one knew anything about its past besides Sycamore

All Sycamore episodes have been more concentrated on Mega Evolution

We did get hints here and there about Froakie's past, like the Kindgertarten episode, the Sanpei episodes, the Fletchling capture, and the Trevenant episode

The battle with Sanpei's Grovyle even adds some development to it because Frogadier finally saw a Pokemon that was essentially like it and now gained a proper rival

It's like damn, even a kid can tell that it is incredibly obvious that Frogadier loves or cares or trusts Ash more than his other trainers seeing how he's sticked with him for so fucking long.
>>
File: 1436974909782.png (51 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1436974909782.png
51 KB, 349x314
>>24489352
>Sanpei's Grovyle
>>
I noticed Olympia doesn't throw her Pokéballs but makes them levitate instead. Why does she need Pokémon in a battle again? She could just spam Psychic by herself.
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 605x487) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 605x487
>>24488362
Why is the Mega Charizard trainer dressed like a fuccboi?
>>
>>24489386
Now you realize it's basically three vs. two with Olympia having the advantage.
>>
File: 49213971427128.png (181 KB, 946x279) Image search: [Google]
49213971427128.png
181 KB, 946x279
>XY&Z is promises a new change of atmosphere with an ominous feel
>the Malamar trio, who forced scientists to create technology for them to reshape the entire planets environments to their liking and also take enormous pleasure in mind controlling others to do their bidding, are still out there
>XY92's atmosphere and Olympia in general
>Team Flares goal being literally about committing genocide
>Yveltal in the Diancie movie deliberately targeting any living thing it sees just to kill it with Oblivion Wing
>Yveltal literally being a Pokemon based around the concept of death itself
>Korrinas Mega Lucarios facial expressions whenever it got out of control
>the use of scare chord sound effects on certain occasions
>Elite four member working with a group that wants to commit genocide
>Protagonist that works with the boss of said evil team
>Primal Groudons and Primal Kyogres clashes being described as a threat to the whole world itself
>Ash with a Pokemon that is going to fulfill a legend that is said to have only happened once before, hundreds of years ago
>>
>>24489386
She levitates thanks to her Meowstic's psychic abilities, she can't do it herself. I wonder if she share visions with her Pokemon ? It'll explain a lot actually.
>>
>>24489489
Watch the preview, the balls levitate before the Meowstic are out and don't have the light blue outline that signals Psychic being used. She has some degree of psychokinesis herself.
>>
>>24489492
This isn't really a new thing, even back in Kanto they had humans who were born with their powers, like Sabrina and that photographer who took photos of her as a baby.
>>
>>24489489
nah. All the other Meowstic users that used their psychic abilities, ie. Blanche/Millefeui, required the meowstics to keep their ears open or some kind of physical cue to show their powers were at work like Blanche's whose eyes glowed when they made her levitate.
>>
File: Perfect Zygarde.jpg (92 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Zygarde.jpg
92 KB, 500x375
>>24489479
Welcome to /m/.
>>
File: 11333658_7850099949509.png (124 KB, 227x316) Image search: [Google]
11333658_7850099949509.png
124 KB, 227x316
>>24489242
Great! the colors are amazing
>>
>>24489492
>she really doesn't need to use telekinesis to float
>the meowstic just float with her
Fug.
>>
File: 881c2045.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
881c2045.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24489516
>>
>>24489516
What mecha would the XY gang pilot?
>>
File: -005-65.jpg (118 KB, 750x834) Image search: [Google]
-005-65.jpg
118 KB, 750x834
>>24489576
This one for Serena
>>
>>24488362
>Mega Sceptile
C O N F I R M E D
>>
>>24489613
For Shota.
>>
>I watch the ashnime
>the show hasn't changed at all in almost twenty years
>I think any of the stuff the writers are doing now to make it feel more like a real anime is going to matter and won't get written off to make room for the next ashnime season
>I am so deluded that I'm fullyconvinced this time the ashnime is for real even though it will end the same shitty way just like before
>>
>thinking that any of this makes the ashnime good
>>
>>24489650
>>24489658
Be gone retarded amphibian poster
>>
>>24488785
No, fuck off with your remakes already.
>>
>>24488680
>Breloom
Ebin.
>>
>dat rasengan deflect

is it really naruto reference
>>
>>24489675
is it really nymphia not learn english
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRzNCeZnY8

sucks that Talonflame gets sidelined
>>
>>24489683
We don't know that. It was saving Frogadier's ass in the previous preview.
>>
>>24489683
>>24489685
Bravery isn't about succeeding just because you tried, it's about trying regardless of whether or not you will succeed.
>>
>>24489697
Bravest Bird is brave every minute of its life.
>>
Where were you when rohanite was a prophet?
http://djsockpuppet.tumblr.com/post/131380378337/rohanite-rohanite-ash-and-ash-greninja-i
>>
File: madasshit.png (408 KB, 578x403) Image search: [Google]
madasshit.png
408 KB, 578x403
Why are they so mad, /vp/?
>>
>>24489729
they realized that they suck
>>
>>24489729
Alan's cock is in their faces.
>>
>>24489729
its the jokemon squad.
>>
>>24489590
Why not original Beargguy, Petitguy or Beargguy F?
>>
>>24489729
Pokemon Go is delaying the release of Z
>>
File: fHtpzkv.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fHtpzkv.jpg
222 KB, 1280x720
>>24489753
I just want to see Serena dressing like that
>>
File: mecha.jpg (555 KB, 786x1000) Image search: [Google]
mecha.jpg
555 KB, 786x1000
>>24489771
>>
File: Fokkos.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fokkos.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24489771
>Fennekin suit
Close enough.
>>
Muh EXP
>>
File: 53095687_p0.jpg (588 KB, 782x1150) Image search: [Google]
53095687_p0.jpg
588 KB, 782x1150
>>
File: 53095687_p1.jpg (303 KB, 880x697) Image search: [Google]
53095687_p1.jpg
303 KB, 880x697
>>24489845
>>
so when is Ash going to tell Serena to fuck off?
>>
>yfw the Ash crossdressing episode ends with Serena concluding that she likes Ash for being Ash, regardless of how he looks or dresses

>yfw it's a blatant LGBT acceptance moral to the episode
>>
>>24489729
Luxray is mad because Clemont once again forgot about its existence

Bunnelby is mad because Chespin pulling some stupid shit again

Hawlucha is mad because Trump told him to go back to his own country

Chespin is mad cuz he realized he's the only jokemon on the cast
>>
File: action bastard wants a waifu.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
action bastard wants a waifu.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24489851
>Ash ever telling Serena to fuck off
>>
>>24489685
Wasn't there this other preview some time ago that basically showed Frogadier fighting the cats by himself? I am pretty sure Talonflame gets knocked out at some point.
>>
>>24489852
cry more, fuccboi
>>
File: Satomi.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Satomi.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
>>24489852
>implying the episode won't be Serena having a giggle fit remembering Satomi
>>
>>24489859
Everyone makes mistakes, Ash didn't know what he was getting into when he asked her to join.
>>
File: 1442541347988.jpg (92 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1442541347988.jpg
92 KB, 700x700
DID SOMEBODY SAY SATOMI!

Really want a Satomi dakimakura image
>>
>>24489864
It shows Talonflame getting hit by some big explosive attack, but it doesn't show him as knocked out.
>>
>>24489879
>him
>>
>>24489875
No, he knew. What he didn't know was how badly Dawn was going to back stab him in a gym then later on.
>>
Citron would make a cute girl.
>>
File: CRl6hbDUYAAtauQ.png large.png (324 KB, 555x1057) Image search: [Google]
CRl6hbDUYAAtauQ.png large.png
324 KB, 555x1057
>>
>>24489875
>implying Ash inviting Serena was a mistake
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 120

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.