[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topi c/21102-lets-grow-this-g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Babying the Meta.jpg (1 MB, 1651x2300) Image search: [Google]
Babying the Meta.jpg
1 MB, 1651x2300
http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/21102-lets-grow-this-game-oh-wait-here-comes-vgc16/page-2

>VGC16 thread about accessibility of legendaries
>Mod threatens to lock thread if they talk about hacking/modding games
>implying most people don't powersave or inject their mons in the first place

I can't tell if the majority of nuggetbridge unironically believe that most people waste days or weeks of their life soft-resetting for the perfect legendary or they know it's actually happening and pretend to take a moral high ground despite powersaving/injecting themselves to look good in front of TPCi.

I love playing VGC, but nuggetbridge is full of shit 9 times of out of 10 every time I go there.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>
I can't tell if the majority of nuggetbridge unironically believe that most people waste days or weeks of their life soft-resetting for the perfect legendary or they know it's actually happening and pretend to take a moral high ground despite powersaving/injecting themselves to look good in front of TPCi
The latter. Everyone knows it goes on. Everyone pretends they don't do it. Then when someone gets caught they'll bullshit some reason about how it's not really a problem. Faggotbridge is full of the sanctimonious type when it comes to this.
>>
>>24811047
It seems like it should be common logic to not go "oh hey I cheat at this game!"

Like, you can't get caught if you do it right, UNLESS you admit to it in which case you're an idiot who deserves whatever happens.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 455x650
>>24811047
>I can't tell if the majority of nuggetbridge unironically believe that most people waste days or weeks of their life soft-resetting for the perfect legendary or they know it's actually happening and pretend to take a moral high ground despite powersaving/injecting themselves to look good in front of TPCi.

Well... Seeing as how a majority of NuggetBridge users are also VGC judges for TPCi and that folks used NuggetBridge IRC chat logs to prove that Rizzo not receiving a warning/ban for using a hacked Aegislash because of favoritism between the judges, I think it's safe to assume the latter.
>>
>>24812020

Proof?
>>
>>24812020
The East Coast is cancer.
>>
>>24811047
>Everyone cheats, that makes it okay!

This attitude perpetuates the cycle of cheating and ruins it for legit players like me, spawning more cheaters. And how do you know who injects and who doesn't, anyway?
>>
>>24811047
There are people on NB that work for Pokemon, so obviously they don't want to talk about that. I do agree that NB is full of shit most of the time though, like how they say it's absolutely your fault that the RNG was against you in a match.
>>
File: 46906190_p6_master1200.jpg (301 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
46906190_p6_master1200.jpg
301 KB, 675x900
>>24811047
>Lugia reading a swisuit catalog
>Next to lolis
Lugia you magnificent bastard
>>
>>24812425
>Dream Ball Aegislash
>Ray Rizzo gets away with
>In bed with judges who are in bed with TCPi

This happened a while ago.
>>
>>24811047
Probably so they aren't deemed responsible for people who fuck up and get caught.
Doing it legit will let you play at any event all the time.

>>24814344
Maybe you shouldn't play a game with RNG as its roots if you're going to whine about it.
>>
File: 1394681211986.jpg (29 KB, 220x208) Image search: [Google]
1394681211986.jpg
29 KB, 220x208
>I will close the thread again if the hack talks don't stop.

This shit here is exactly why the format is a problem. I understand the forums get visited by tpci people but VGC 16 is inherently awful for trying to get new people playing, and hacking is part of the reason why. Locking threads that bring it up isn't helping
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.