[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CoroCoro Information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Corocoromagazine.jpg (55 KB, 220x315) Image search: [Google]
220px-Corocoromagazine.jpg
55 KB, 220x315
The scans should come out in a few days, though I have information on what they contain and it's not what you'd expect, but might excite you.

The first news is the reveal of a new poster for Movie 2016, tentatively titled "Pokemon the Movie XY&Z 2016". The teaser poster shows Ash and Alan facing off, Ash's side covered in blue and Alan's side covered in red, as Ash-Greninja and Mega Charizard X face-off. Behind Ash is the rest of his Pokemon---Pikachu, Talonflame, Noivern, and Hawlucha---plus there's also a Claydol alongside them. No other information is given about the film, though like usual the first teaser poster probably is made to be a bit misleading---I imagine the water/fire element of the poster is probably teasing Volcanion too.

Stats are given for Ash-Greninja---it's now pure-Water with Protean, but everything else remains the same.

The big "Pocket Monster" news is that there's going to be a second Pocket Monsters movie released this year in theaters, at the end of 2016, called "Pocket Monsters: Episode Satoshi". The teaser poster shows Ash and Pikachu sitting on the ground as Ho-Oh flies above them, like at the end of Episode 1. It seems the movie will be re-telling of the major events of the Indigo League, focusing on "Ash's journey from Pallet Town to the Pokemon League".
>>
>>24804332
>The big "Pocket Monster" news is that there's going to be a second Pocket Monsters movie released this year in theaters, at the end of 2016, called "Pocket Monsters: Episode Satoshi". The teaser poster shows Ash and Pikachu sitting on the ground as Ho-Oh flies above them, like at the end of Episode 1. It seems the movie will be re-telling of the major events of the Indigo League, focusing on "Ash's journey from Pallet Town to the Pokemon League".

End of Pokemon confirmed
where were you when Z isn't coming
>>
>>24804332
>it's not what you'd expect, but might excite you.

It's about what I expected, movie shit, and doesn't excite me in the least.

pls be fake
>>
>>24804332
>Stats are given for Ash-Greninja---it's now pure-Water with Protean, but everything else remains the same.
Ha, nice try, but you failed. The latest edition of Pokefan already confirmed that Ash-Greninja is exclusive to the anime, and won't be featured in games.
>>
>>24804357
Everybody know that pokemon now will be ashnime only

why live
>>
>>24804332
you realize the movies use "Pokemon" and not "Pocket monsters" right?
literally the smallest detail that makes your shit blog even more shit.
>>
>>24804386
Sorry to say, but Ash Greninja is in Pokemon Picross. I hope with all my strength they keep it quarantined to the spinoffs.
>>
>>24804404
That's a spin-off, as you said. There are lots of anime-only Pokemon that get featured in spin-offs, but never on mainline games.
>>
>>24804413
I wish Lucario was anime-only.
>>
>>24804413
>There are lots of anime-only Pokemon that get featured in spin-offs, but never on mainline games.
like...?
>>
>>24804421
all those rare colored pokemons like pink butterfree
>>
>>24804332
Umn... you're a liar.

I have the issue sitting in my lap right now as I type this. There's absolutely 0 information about the latter and some more inclusive details about the movie with a major surprise upcoming for 2016 outside of the movie.

I'll let the scans drop as soon as the issue hits the stores. Until then just shut your fingers in an oven door so you don't look as retarded.

..Jesus christ.
>>
>>24804421
Crystal Onix, Pinkan Berry eating Pokemon..
>>
>>24804431
>>24804443
those aren't nearly as significant as something supposed to be on-par with Megas
Plus I believe they were in one-offs anyway, while Ash Greninja is recurring
>>
>>24804436
none of you have the issue
shut up
>>
>>24804431
>>24804443

What spinoff games have those been in?
>>
fuck off corocorp leaks are ded
>>
>>24804436
Umm, nope, you're the liar.

I have the issue right now in my hands, and I can confirm there's info about the movie, and some things about the anime for 2016, but that's it, no new game, no big announcement.

I can't take a Photo as I'm walking in the streets right now, I'm going to work. I will try to post some photos as soon as I can.
>>
>>24804471
>I'm walking in the streets right now
You're incapable of taking a picture with your phone while walking?
>>
>>24804503
sorry, it was stolen from me right as I was about to take the picture.
I would go back to the store and get another issue, but I'm already at work.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.