[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In my Freshman year of highschool, I picked up a copy of Emerald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
In my Freshman year of highschool, I picked up a copy of Emerald for an emulator. The reason behind it was because I was randomly going through the internet, and came across the stock picture for a Ralts. The "offical" one, not fanmade or anything. Did some research on it, and saw what Ralts evolves into, and then Kirlia evolves into. I digged it, didn't really think much of it, other than it was enough to motivate me to get Emerald. I completely dropped where I was in FireRed, and the second I got my very first Ralts, I was hooked. It was a female, and I named her Amanda. Yes, this is exactly where you think this is going. Man, I fucking fell in love with her. With the game, with my team, (I still feel bad for my starter, Amanda passed that poor Torchick up so fast) everything. I became so entranced with all of it, life was pretty good. I beat the elite four, my team was unstoppable. Eventually, thanks to the internet, I joined a pokemon "clan" on a 3rd-party messaging app. I got pretty well known in it, and the clan itself is pretty organized. I'm still in it actually, I check in every now and then. And that's where I met Derpy, who figured me out in like 3 minutes. I told her everything, and she suggested what to do next. Tulpa, or thought forms. I was so in love with Amanda, why not make her real? At least in my mind. I digged it, and I was so in love with Amanda, I didn't really care what people thought.
After a while, Amanda was very real to me. Unlike most Tulpa, Amanda was more a physical image to me more than just a voice in my head. You could call it a waifu. Through my Freshman and sophmore year of high school, we "dated". And I will proudly say that those were the best times of my life. Because I honestly believe that we were in love. I wrote a huge fanfic about me and her, multiple random short stories, I'm still writing some that I came up with while we were together.
>>
File: 176.gif (3 MB, 375x306) Image search: [Google]
176.gif
3 MB, 375x306
>>
[Cnt.]
Junior year rolls around, life is starting to catch up. I bought a pendant from some website with a picture of a Gardevoir in a silver heart. Still have it, still insanely over protective of it. Anyway, me and Amanda kinda start to grow stale. We eventually break up, and Amanda just kind of disappears. While we were together, I felt as though this was meant to happen. That I was meant to find this one Ralts, raise her, fall in love with her, so on. And I still believe it. She's sort of gone, and I'm now dating an actual person, but I've never really got over Amanda. I honestly believe that one day, some kind of incarnation of Amanda will appear to me one day, and we'll recognize another almost instantly. I'm now in my senior year of high school, getting ready to go to college. I'm dating another girl, nothing serious. I just can't get her out of my head.
>>
File: Amanda.png (185 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Amanda.png
185 KB, 800x500
Go see a psychiatrist
>>
File: Z2gx773.webm (69 KB, 640x540) Image search: [Google]
Z2gx773.webm
69 KB, 640x540
>>24792531
>>
>>
>>24792617
I've given it serious thought. But the thing is, my parents aren't exactly understanding. I could try doing it myself, but I never really got myself to do it, even though I do agree that someone could help
>>
>>24792531
Seek help.
>>
>>24792531
This is my first time on /vp/ and I don't think I want to come back
>>
Yes, it's blatantly insane. But the fact remains that she has been a hugely positive impact on my life. Because of her, I stopped going down a seemingly dead end path. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life, before this happened. Is there nothing wrong with having a dream of true love? As cliche, and cheesy as it seems, this shit works, at least in my eyes. Does the end not justify the means?
>>
I'm going to bump this thread, only because I wanna see more reactions to this shit holy fuck
>>
File: nyt_tai_ikin_.jpg (71 KB, 568x426) Image search: [Google]
nyt_tai_ikin_.jpg
71 KB, 568x426
>this entire thread
>>
Tl; dr
Let me guess
HURR I'M IN LOVE WITH GARDEVOIR MUH WAIFU LOL
>>
>>24792933
I'm not joking, this is the first thing I'm seeing. I hope it's copy pasta
>>
>>24792531
Please seek medical help.
>>
>>24792933
welcome to Pokehell buddy,

enjoy your stay
>>
File: 1309.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1309.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
OP, I think you need help. From an actual person you can talk to and shit
>>
File: 1384579997369.png (128 KB, 406x238) Image search: [Google]
1384579997369.png
128 KB, 406x238
>>24793423
Welcome to /vp/
Where everyone wants to fuck Gardevoir, Goodra, and May
>>
Yeah, you need some help. That ain't normal behavior.
>>
File: 0f3.png (613 KB, 612x423) Image search: [Google]
0f3.png
613 KB, 612x423
Mental problems AND pokephilia? You'll fit in well here, friendo!
>>
Quality shitpost. This shall become a new copypasta. Well played.
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>24792531
Cool story bruh

Now get out
>>
Are you fucking telling me you fell in fucking love with an illusion your mind made?

I don't want to be near you, ever. How fucked up do you have to be to get to this point in life?
>>
It's a pasta you dips
>>
This is pretty adorable desu . I'd like to see the pendant.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.