[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 900x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 900x495
A while back there was a thread where OP said he makes stories for his Pokemon an the adventures and a lot of anons said they also do it
Got curios, so lay some adventure/poke stories you've developed on me, Anons
>>
>>24781004
back into your containment thread
>>24704888
>>
>>24781041
As a frequent visitor and writer that general is hellishly inactive and holy fuck do replies take their time.
>>
I once made one containing some gen 3 mons
The story was some weird WW type one in which I tried to set Hoenn into a war by saying Kyogre wanted democracy and Groudon wanted Anarchy, and fug was no where to be found, leaving the two to engage in a war

I sided with Kyogre and created a team that was supposed to be one of his armies.
We set out crushing enemies In Our path, usually I would take a simple attack like cut and imagine it to be a weapon, a combat knife in that instance, nonetheless we tore through the opposing side and went through each town avoiding casualties and crusading, we lost many allies but we defeated many foes in return, finally we made it to the E4, which I took as Groudon's top, and final, army

We struggled here and it took multiple days of ruthless battling and constant medical help, all in all however we were able to defeat Groudon's army after about 2 months of brutal war
>>
>>24781041
No way, that thread's just full of gross fags creating NSFW fan fiction and stupid faggy junk
>>
>>24781004
Autistic as it sounds, I have a story or two.

I imagined in my Black 2 run that I had rescued my Sewaddle from a flock of angry Pidove. It was also in the winter, so I caught it from the perishing colds. It ended up becoming a solid bro on my team from then on.
>>
File: file.png (120 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
file.png
120 KB, 300x206
>>24781004
Back when the only way you could play BW was through untranslated roms, I had a Mijumaru and Pokabu and vowed they would be the strongest Mijumaru and Pokabu in the game. We went climbed many trials and fights against N, Gym Leaders, etc. and also hit some hurdles, especially when Mijumaru got defeated against Yakon's Excadrill. At that moment me and Mijumaru knew that the only way to get stronger is to learn a move that can topple Excadrill, so we EV trained a bit not really, we just racked up some levels) so Mijumaru's Razor Shell was the strongest Razor Shell, and then we took out Excadrill.

One of Mijumaru's greatest accomplishments was when he defeated Ononokusu all by himself in red HP. That was the day when we knew Mijumaru had became the strongest.

Those were some of the fondest memories I've ever had in a Pokemon game

After becoming Champion and doing other things, I finally decided it was time for Mijumaru, Pokabu, and my other Pokemon to get some R&R for their hard work and let Mijumaru sleep and play in the Dream World.

Sadly, my computer died of viruses so that White ROM died with it as well as me completely forgetting Mijumaru was still asleep in the Dream World, so when Dream World was shut down, Mijumaru died from a coma.I always think to myself that all the Pokemon I befriended, especially Pokabu and Cool (my Yanappu) are all still at Mijumaru's bedside, waiting for him to wake up and me to return
>>
>>24781121
>>24781138
>>24781211
See?
As autistic as people say this is, it seems everyone who does it gets some fun factor out of it
>>
File: terror.gif (957 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
terror.gif
957 KB, 184x141
One time in HGSS, I gave myself a shiny gible at the beginning, pretended that it escaped from team rocket, & the storyline was centered around team rocket + the gym leaders + e4 trying to capture it back. It was supposed to be a gift for giovanni to bring him out of hiding. Good times
>>
>>24781211
>that spoiler
Wow that's actually kind of depressing
>>
>>24781211
>that spoiler
D-damn...
>>
>>24781211
that's fucked up
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x154
>>24781004
Why is that Red's pikachu got to stay chubby but regular pikachu a had to go slim?
Matter of fact the other manga's Red has a chubby pikachu too
pic related, it's the other Red and his pikachu
>>
>>24781432
Because the pikachus in the anime and the game are more well known then the manga pikachus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.