[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generation 7 Wishlist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (209 KB, 2000x736) Image search: [Google]
English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
209 KB, 2000x736
What do you want to see in a 7th generation? Whether it's new Pokemon, features, or story elements.

My personal wishlist -
- Ankylosaurus and Raptor fossil mons.
- Dolphin mon (why haven't we had this yet?)
- Mega's for Gen 2 and 4 starters
- Mega Milotic
- Even greater expanded character customization then X/Y.
- A Dark Type gym leader (because why the fuck haven't we had this yet).
>>
- R-Rated
- Games comes out every two years, each being the immediate “third version” and remake OR the other version with new region so there will be no more pairing of the same region — as it leads to incomplete storyline.
- Event Pokémon will be distributed equally to the world with Wi-Fi — goodbye to discrimination
A lot of side stories to halt your journey, making it feel like a real adventure, not ones you can complete in one-two days.

- EVs go up to 1008 (252 x 4)
- Shiny eggs have different colours
- Type Chart Revised

> Ice
Resists: Dragon, Bug, Ice

> Bug
No longer resisted by Fairy and Ghosts
>>
>>24777161
>R-rated

you want it to be a movie on a 3ds cart?
>>
File: 1433582414329.png (116 KB, 336x402) Image search: [Google]
1433582414329.png
116 KB, 336x402
>>24777154
>>24777161

> Somebody wishing for downgrades.
>Another preferring R-rated shit tier thoughts.

This is the reason why I think people who ask for pokemon to directly move into gen 7 are only doing it to find a way to shit on gen 6.
>>
>>24777154
no man that's an angler fish
>>
A variety of burn that cuts Special Attack to 1/4. Call it 'Strain' or something.
>>
>>24777138
>further type balancing, ice needs more resitances, fairy no bug resistance and maybe another weakness

>the IVs should be removed or at least only go from 1-10 which used to be the values from 22-31

>gym leaders, rivals and pokemon league use advanced movesets and strategy and only two or three pokemon of their signature type, not all of them
>>
>whether a type is a pokemon's primary or secondary type has battle significance
>full double battle main story
>>
>>24777266
>gym leaders, rivals and pokemon league use advanced movesets and strategy and only two or three pokemon of their signature type, not all of them

with all the dual types now, gym leaders could easily have viable monotype teams. Elite 4 should be typeless and rely on advanced strategies though.
>Weather
>Tricks and gimmicks
>Stall
>Hyper Aggro
It would be a real fucking endurance test and would set them apart from gym leaders
>>
>>24777138
- No less than 100 new pokemon, preferably independent from old lines
- 3 stage pure fighting type whole final stage is a trade evo to make a trio with Machamp and Conkeldurr
- another psychic type waifumon to make a trio with Gardevoir and Gothitelle
- another 3 stage ghost to join the ranks of Gengar, Chandelure and Aegislash
- challenging trainers whose pokemon have held items, egg moves and/or hidden abilities
>>
New megas, with actual good designs as well as a competitive use. I don't want another fucking Steelix that looks so fucking dope but is shit tier.

On that note, a Sand Force buff would be sick, as well as the reintroduction of Defog as a regular TM with reasonable distribution.

Mega Hydreigon

I literally don't care about anything else.
>>
Fucking global distro of mew, meloetta, and other jap only distro.
>>
>>24777374
And also make whatever you put up on the GTS expire after 48 hours, so we sre not constantly clogged up with idiots putting up shit and asking for legendaries. A way to filter GTS search by what they are offering for your mon.
>>
>>24777390
>>24777390
>And also make whatever you put up on the GTS expire after 48 hours
Maybe a week, but it's a good point
>so we sre not constantly clogged up with idiots putting up shit and asking for legendaries.
2bh they shouldnt let people ask for event pokes at all if they can't be traded away even if you wanted to
>A way to filter GTS search by what they are offering for your mon.
This. A hundred times this.
>>
>>24777296
>Gothitelle
>Waifumon
>>
>>24777413

Also show stats, nature, and ability.
>>
No more HMs. I can't believe this shit still exists.
Instead, just let me do certain things after beating gyms. Oh, you beat the first gym? Any FE Pokemon in your party can clear shrubs. Oh, you beat gym three? Any FE flying type can fly you between towns. Etc.

Dark type gym finally would be nice.

Make rock do neutral damage to fire.

Fucking just end distro exclusive Pokemon. It's stupid as hell. I know having two versions to make me trade and shit is fucking money grab and won't go away, but let me actually get all non-version exclusive pokemon in game. You can distro shit with unique movesets, shiny mons, movie/show tie in mons, but none of this fuck you no mew unless you logged in this one time.

Megas for Ursaring, Beartic, and Pangoro, so I can have a mega-bear team.

Rival that isn't my friend. An actual antagonist rival.

Get rid of IVs completely. EVs are fine, IVs are autism level bullshit that just encourage hacking.

Don't waste production time/money on some stupid fucking sideshow thing. No Pokeathlon, no beauty contest, no studio. Spend that fucking time putting in side quests, areas, other things people actually want.

Make a ghost type move that makes the pokemon immune to all physical moves, but double damage from all special moves. Because fuck competitive play.

Non-dragon psuedo legendary.

A villain team that isn't trying to rule/destroy/remake the world. Also, maybe one that isn't stealing pokemon. Just, using them for an evil purpose, but a more realistic one.

No more than three legendaries introduced.

Greater area by area diversity. Gen V's season thing was great, but under utilized. There are a lot of Pokemon now, I don't want to have to wait until the post game to access 80% of them, and have to do so via some contrived scanner or whatever. Make the shift between day and night almost completely change the pokemon on a route, and different ones for every season. Ideally, I think you could have around 30 pokemon available in each route.
>>
>>24777462
>mega-bear threesome
fag detected.

agreed on everything else.

5 legendaries is the correct number though. Trio, main, plus hidden.
>>
Wild and trainers Pokemon scale to your team's average level in Post-game? Who am I kidding, It can't be done on a 3DS.
>>
>>24777462
Less Chibi overworld sprites.

Combine the outfit customization of XY and the secret base of ORAS. Maybe not secret bases everywhere, but perhaps, at my home? let the player customize their room. Then, after defeating the elite four and becoming champion, have the room move to the Elite Four area, become bigger, unlock more things.

Let me actually do things AS Champion. Once every 24 hours, or once a weak, have another trainer show up to challenge me. Give them smarter movesets and items.

Make the passage of time more meaningful. Obviously being able to turn around and re-battle a trainer immediately would be something you could abuse, but have all the trainers on a route up to fight after 24 hours, but for no, or a greatly reduced monetary reward.

Give me the ability to move Pokemon into different pokeballs. Just make it a function on the PC or in the Box.

Don't stick to the fighting/dark/psychic secondary types for starters.

Don't put in another fire/fighting starter.
>>
>More weather-inducing mons. Drought, Drizzle, and Snow Warning
>Ice equivalent for Swift Swim, Sand Force, and Solar Power
>An auto-hazard clearing ability, or at least immunity
>>
>>24777154
>lanturn's a dolphin
When did this meme start and when will it end?
>>
Reminder that torchic is our only chicken pokemon.

More chickens pls.
>>
>return of the underground
>new mons that look decent and not goofy
>return of Pokemon following in the overworld
>Antagonistic rival who eventually becomes your friend by the end of the story
>More trainers having more pokemon, elite 4 and gym leaders past the 4th gym having a team of 6
>Trainer pokemon having 4 moves past level 12
>Last gym leader and all elite 4 have megas
>Gym leader rematches
>Trainer rematches
>Items to replace trade evolutions
>Secret bases (maybe?)
>A few more megas
>New legendary trio + 2-3 extras, no more, and the extras aren't at all overpowered

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>24778541
>Three-stage line
>Starts as chick
>Ends up as cockatrice (Maybe only if male)
Like that?
>>
Rival tied to your role in the story more- have him as main antagonist, encounter him more frequently, have good battles with him, make him genuinely tough, and have the game keep track of whether you win or lose, rather than just making you go back and fight him again until you win.
>>
>>24778558
>cockatrice
That would be a really good evo line.
>>
I'd really like some more customization options for trainers. Also there was a pokeball customization thing in Gen 4 which was pretty fun. AFAIK, it's not in 6th gen.
>>
I agree with the R rating idea.

Pokemon isn't only for kids.

>multi-stage dolphin line
>anthropomorphic Pokemon with actual genitals
>nipples on Nidoqueen
>Mega Dragonite/Kingdra/Flygon/Haxorus/Druddigon/Hydreigon/Goodra (at least one of those seven getting a Mega, though!)
>more than 127 Pokemon introduced
>Sandstorm form for Castform
>Regidark (because the four current Regis are weak to Fighting and Dark is also weak to Fighting)
>at least one Gym Leader with big tits
>Dragon Type 8th Gym Leader/E4 member/Champion (all six current Generations have had that)
>Phione and Manaphy retconned into Water/Fairy
>>
>>24778506
Once we get a goddamn dolphin.

Anyways, I want...
> ~100 new Pokemon.
> ~20 new Megas.
> Existing Pokemon that need evolutions to get evolutions, not Megas.
> One antagonistic rival and one friendly rival.
> Removal of HMs.
> More rideable Pokemon.
> More open world in general.
> A number of optional sidequests.
> Having access to more esoteric types sooner. There's no reason I should wait half of the game for an Ice or Dragon type.
> Elite 4 based on battle strategies, not types.
> Expanded customization.
> A fully fleshed out story. XY were tired retreads of the old villainous team routine. Maybe ditch that in favor of something new.
> Ability to catch individual Pokemon in horde Encounters without having to KO all other monsters.
> Customizable Exp Share with RBY, GSC, and XY settings.
> Limit of 6 new legendaries, including event mons.
>>
>>24780380
Oh, and the return of the VS Seeker and ORAS's PokeNav. Doing these two things alone would get me pumped.
>>
A fucking reboot
>>
Just how many resources did gamefreak waste on amie? meanwhile the combat animations (which are the focus of the games) look terrible. It's a long shot but I hope they fix the idle animations.
>>
-Return of the game corner with "proper" pokemon as prizes.

-You know those kinda late game types like dragon & ice? Make them available early instead of the usual early bird & bug type, they don't even need to break the mold just make one dragon/bug or something.

-16 Gym leaders but only 8th are necessary the other 8th can be challenge post game and after that all 16 can be rematched.

-like BW2, 3 gameplay modes but this time from the get go:
>easy mode(set gym levels, gym & trainers have none to low IV&EV, hand holding to the max, someone recovers your health at every turn, the games tells where you where you need to go next, lower ai, trainers have no items, tutorials thrown at you from every side of the screen & non-skipable).
>normal mode(game scales gym & gym trainers levels usually lower than yours, gym & trainers have some IV & EV, some hand holding, minimal recovering from people, games tells where you should go next, the current ai, trainers have small items like berries & some tutorials may be skipped).
>hard mode/challenge mode(game scales gym & gym trainers levels usually at the same level as yours or higher, gyms and trainers have high IV & EV, doesn't need to tell you where to go, much harder ai, an upgraded maison ai perhaps? trainers and gyms have items on everyone of their pokemon and know how to use it, every tutorial skippable)

-Expanded character customization.

-A Sevii-Island esque quest.

-A rematch item like the VS seeker

-HMs can be used without having to teach them to your pokemon (ie. clawed pokemon that can learn Cut, like Combusken, Garchomp & Digglet can cut the tree without needing to have it on their moveslot)

-Make better use of the night & day system and bring back seasons to expand the wildmons on the routes, ie. a spring day I can catch a Cherubi/Cherrim while on a spring night I could catch a Oddish/Gloom, etc.

-A proper battle Facility.
>>
A pokemon sky tier story would be nice in the main games. Most stories have been super simple with gen 5 being the only one with a good character with N. Everyone else just has really simple or really stupid motives.
>>
Actual worthwile sidequests like other RPGs have them, throughout the story and in postgame too.
Make every single type of battle style important in the game's story and postgame so combat always feels varied (single, double, triple, rotation, sky (fix this so more Pokémon can participate, at this point only Pokémon who's models float or fly are allowed in sky battles), horde trainers), don't just have two of each in the whole game.
Fix the 3D models of many flying type Pokémon.
HMs are now skills that Pokémon know automatically when you beat a gym.
More proper evolutions instead of just Megas.
Shake up the formula a bit, maybe beating the gyms and Elite Four is just a side objective and the game progresses through other means?
Open world,you choose where to go and in which order to progress the story, wild Pokémon's levels scale as you progress, same goes for gym leaders.
REMATCHES.
GREAT BATTLE FACILITIES.
Enchanced Amie which now also implements the Dream World.
Character customization is back.
Fixed GTS.
Fair event distribution.
Gen 4 tier events.
Gen 4 tier connectivity with Spin Offs.
DEEPEST LORE.
Multilayered world.
Secret bases, Gen 4 Mansion and Underground and that B2W2 thing that sparked Magnemite circle jerk combined and mixed with minigames and proper online.
>>
>>24781442

Also, make transport on Pokémon a big thing in Gen 7.
Give more Pokémon distinct 3D models for riding, flying,swiming and diving and give each of them their own quirks and characteristics, but make them slight so they're just the players personal preferences and it doesn't feel like you absolutely HAVE to have multiple Pokémon just for getting around.
I was so fucking angry when I found out I couldn't actually ride on my Gogoat in XY.
So far we have Gogoat, Skiddo, Rhydon, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Wailmer and I think Sharpedo.
Just expand on what is already there.
>>
Biggest thing that makes me hate HM moves in overworld: if I click (a) in front of an interactive object, JUST HAVE A SPRITE POP OUT AND USE THE MOVE IMMEDIATELY.

YES, I am sure that I taught a pokemon on my party surf, walked up to water, and clicked (a) because I WANT TO USE SURF. I didn't just do that shit willy nilly.

Stop treating us like literal babies. If I click wondertrade, you dont have to confirm that I want to initiate a wondertrade. If I change my mind, I'll just fucking back out
>>
>Customization
This became huge in Pokemon XY and should be in every Pokemon game and expanded upon. Clothing updates, deeper character changes like hair, eyes, facial features, etc.
>Pokemon Contests
When this was introduced in Gen III it was so fun to do even after I won all the competitions and it made some kind of way to have fun in the end game
>Battle Frontier
This should be in every Pokemon game, it created an awesome end game and many of the frontiers changed up the game so much it was actually challenging.
>End Game in General
This was awesome in Gen II where I was able to go to the Kanto Region when I was done with the Johto and in ORAS with the Emerald Episode extending the story including the third legendary.
>>
>>24777462
>immune to physical
>double special damage
>blissey
>>
>>24777138
More focus on player expression. Expand customization options, let us choose age, body type, etc.

And show the trainer during battles like in Colosseum and PBR.
>>
I really just want to be able to walk around with my Pokemon like in HGSS again. That was nice.
>>
File: 1107_14.gif (17 KB, 650x388) Image search: [Google]
1107_14.gif
17 KB, 650x388
Back to a Japanese region. Maybe based after Tokyo as the obvious middle city but then taking you to parts like Shikoku and the little islands (which have specific Pokemon that come out in them.)

They said they want simplicity next gen right?

Have Yūrei-based Pokemon maybe after an Onryō that wants revenge on something.

An Oni Pokemon.

An Akabeko (Red Cow) that according to it's legend

"According to an Aizu-area legend recorded by Thomas Madden, akabeko toys are based upon a real cow that lived in AD 807. At that time, a monk named Tokuichi was supervising the construction of Enzō-ji, a temple in Yanaizu, Fukushima. Upon the temple's completion, the akabeko gave its spirit to Buddha, and its flesh immediately turned to stone."

So, it'll be like Rock/Fairy?

Amikiri - A net-cutting bird-headed, crustacean-armed, snake-bodied spirit.

Water/Flying? Water/Posion?

Yeah, I'm sounding "weeaboo" but I really would love to see more of the other regions.
>>
>>24777296
eh. i'd rather have fewer new pokemon than have 100+ that rehash all the old archetypes yet again
>>
>>24777390
>>24777413
a way to mass wonder trade entire boxes at a time would also be nice
>>
The ability to choose sides in the game and have different storylines, different locations, different Pokémon, etc. depending on which path you take. This'd also make multiple playthroughs less monotonous.
>>
>>24779990
>>anthropomorphic Pokemon with actual genitals
>>nipples on Nidoqueen
what the fuck
>>
New "light" type
>>
I really expect them to better the 3d models. Many of my favorite pokemons (and many others too) were pretty shitty. Even some pokemon from gen 6 has great artwork and shit models.
>>
>>24777138
>Dark Type gym leader
>it's the leader of Team Dark
>Team Light are the good guys
>>
>>24782195
get rid of Fairy, good idea

>>24782307
We're gonna get the same feces XY/OR ASS models forever. Sorry m8.
>>
I want fairy to be the dominate type and to rule the Pokemon world with a pink and well groomed fist!
>>
>>24780498
I would like they reboot the numbering.
>>
>>24782113
I respect that but i only want to be able to run themed teams
>>
>>24782307
I loved Malamar when its artwork showed up. Them I saw it on the game and I never used him.
>>
Thousands Pokémon.
A Pokémon can be anything.
>>
If they abruptly went back to 2d, how would you guys feel?
>>
>>24782638
Neutral. I just want more Pokémon.
>>
>special fighting type (no, not mixed. purely special)
>more fairy moves
>plot unrelated to legendary pokemon
>>
>>24782638
>Pokemon colosseum graphics in 2015
I welcome a change
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x958
>>24782002
If there going to return to Japan I'd at least like them to do someplace different than the others, like Tohoku or Shikoku or even the Ryukyu Island chain (something way different).

But personally I'd rather see something completely new like pic related than a return to Japan right away.
>>
>game set in a South America like country
>villainous team is actually the rebel faction in a civil war
>stealing Pokemon for use as weapons against the government
>possibly two rebel groups and the government all fighting each other
>elite four gets involved
>>
File: stop that shit.png (1 MB, 768x1093) Image search: [Google]
stop that shit.png
1 MB, 768x1093
>~50-70 new regular pokmen
>No megas, fuck megas
>~5 legendaries (trio, mascots) and one or two myths (preferrably none because they're gonna be event exclusive bastards that baka gaijins will never get.) That's it.
>Side quests, not side annoyances. I don't give a fuck about contests and other bullshit but keep them in for the retards that do, and add legitimate sidequests like the anime
>Nothing like Delta Dogshit ever again, ever
>A real rival (like your G/S/C rival who was a legitimate dickhead) and not just another retard that nobody cares about (wally)
>Keep soaring as a mechanic because it's a good way to find extra pokemon, remove the streetpass bullshit and just have ~5 spots a day
>Let most if not all flying pokemon soar, there is literally no point or reason in keeping it to a token legendary
>Make a combo bike that does both acro and mach's abilities, fast default speed or tap B once for switching gears (fuck switching bikes)
>Trainer customization was okay I guess, nothing wrong with bringing it back
>Bring back keeping a pokemon out to explore with you from HG/SS
>Legitimate weather and not just rain and day/night
>Better type rebalancing because ice and bug desperately need it
>keep dexnav and make it better if possible and removal or rework of buzznav (useless app)
>affection does nothing, remove amie and have animations and bonuses tie to friendship instead
>GAME
>CORNER
>BITCH
>better 3D or really really fucking good 2D graphics
These are mostly just grievances with ORAS though. Dark type gym would be pretty neat though and the elite four being typeless is a good idea
>>
Gen V's XP scaling.
EXP Share Item until Post Game then you get EXP All key item after.
>>
Things I really hope to happen:
>Hard mode
>Side quests
>As open world as possible
>a Shitload of post game content (like original BF)

And then the completely impossible things:
>The possibility start the game at different towns
>The possibility to join the evil team
>The ability to become a gym leader/E4 member
>>
>>24783954
>The ability to become a gym leader/E4 member

You already become champion
>>
>>24784021
>You never get challenged as a champion
>>
>>24777154
mah nigga
>>
A real end game where you can fight against trainers constantly that have high level pokemon and you can go against them how many times you want. Their team is randomized every time.
>>
>More expansive trainer customization
>Easier way to deal with breeding for hidden power
>Easier way to obtain legendaries with good IVs without soft reseting 69000 times
>Give Mega Aggron Slack Off or something pls.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.