[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all right so this is my first opost on this forum i i mean thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_ngsp4vXvuQ1rw9kzko1_500.png (186 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngsp4vXvuQ1rw9kzko1_500.png
186 KB, 500x708
all right so this is my first opost on this forum i
i mean thread ive posted a few other times but yeah i still havents devcided what pictures im gonn apoick but wnayway

i ahve a question
do you fuys think zygarde is going to be based on the next pokemon game?? kinda like how xerneas is in pokemon xn and yveltal is in pokemon y
i think ygarde may be the rayquaza or the giratina of generation5

o really want to have gym rebatols because that riches bullshit wasnt that fgood and they had like 2 pokemon or somethin so it was annoying
anywagh they should get full teams and also each of them should get a mega pokemon evolution like amanita or whatever her name was that pigtail girl the blonde qwith the two lckariose

byt he way the new champion should bethat girl that folowed you when tu started your hourney and her dad was in that snow town she was intersesting and she had pachirisu teeth
i think tierno will get diabetes eventually and trevor probably becauses a pokemon preofessor

but im not sure if this is going to be like pokemon black version2 nadn pokemon white version 2 or if its going to be like pokemon platina fversion thre one witht egiuerainta

anyway the most important aspect in my view is that they incorporate cutscnes kinda like mtal gear solid iw atnt soee more detail in the characterization of the several leaders of the teams
like for the example lysander should come back as a ghost after he dies or he should be like that pokemon that carryes the amsk what was its name the kewt one

and it should get a mega evolutinon 2
it would be the first non fully evolevd pokemon to get a mega evolution byt i think it would be interesting because the mummy sucks anyway

also serena should becuome a gym leader in that city that has the chanelures wahteever theyre called

as for professor palatnus he shouldnt be the professor anymore since the new proefesosr is trevor
trevor will give the pokedex and the starter pokemon
>>
>>24767649

anyway erena should have grass pokemon anyway serena should have electric pokemon sicne it fits with her since her eevee will evolve into a jolteon

and they should reutn rhe old cahracters i mean ash , misty, gold, etc

they should be battlebae at the end

also idris elba should be the enxt james bond and i dont care whateveryone syas he not too street

do you think the idea of giving not fully mega evolved pokemon mega eovlutions is a good one? because im worried that if they do this they will probaly not give raichua mega evolution e\EVERV because theyre going to give pikachu x y z omega and alfa evolution
>>
I really want Mega Raichu.
>>
File: killgrave.gif (432 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
killgrave.gif
432 KB, 350x232
>>24767649
>>24767654
>>
Every post you've made in every thread is an unintelligible wall of babbling.

Are your fingers fused together or are you typing with your feet?
>>
File: ithinkigetit.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ithinkigetit.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>
>>24767654
I agree with your point about Idris Elba desu
>>
>>24767734
sorry my laptop is on the repairman anoso im typing from my tphone withthe t9 system which is the system that 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 have thee letters each actually some have four an its a bit difficiutlt and i can tog back to correc tmistakes since it ia hve to deetlete the entire word and sometimmes i deelte the whole post fox eaxampke before it ytped this i had typed the teply andd i wnated to make a correction dragonyte dragonite and deltede veerythting buy mistake

anyway i think mega dragonite should be introuced int inthe gnext game even ic tit doent feature zygarde i hink megadragonite should e blie like dragoniaroia dnad ratini adn it should have weird is like dragoniait

it should loose the flying type type and become a poison type since its more like snake anyway and snakeas are usually poisonous

anyway as for serea she should have praichu ,cholteon, pachirisu, denene, ©albantula and zapdos
zapdos fits because it was the legendary you caught if you have genekin i think

anyway princes diantha should be a support character now or maybe even a villain it hink she should be friends and she and platanus should be looking for lysandres gohost
>>
>>24767802
>princes diantha

What makes her a princess?!
>>
File: 1449108475312.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449108475312.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
>>24767649
>that fucking grammar
>That fucking spelling

I can't even read it, not a single thing makes sense.
>>
>>24767906
well soryr about that post you rtown opinion then and backthem up

i posted my ideas fort the next pokmenong gaem and I think illberight about zygarde being like xerneas in pokemon x and ylvelol in pokemon y
what are your ideas mr spongepbob?
>>
>>24767649
>All these intentional typos
Trying too hard
>>
Besides all your posts being full of crap and illegibility?
>>
>>24767949
they arent intentional im sorry i said alreayd iom typing on ny ohoinewith the t9 ystem becausemylaptop is on the repairman
sorry ill try to right more carefully buy itlll be s a bit slowere so dont keep replying because itll take time fro me to answer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.