[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's ready for /vp/ to get absolutely buttblasted again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nmcpj3807o1trlyxoo1_1280.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmcpj3807o1trlyxoo1_1280.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
So who's ready for /vp/ to get absolutely buttblasted again in about 11 days?

Come on say it with me!

> Pokken tournament new character!

> Pokemon Tettra Z!

> Pokemon picross!

> And Pokemon Go!

Mark my words that will be Corocoro's "exciting pokemon news for 2016". I'm hoping I'm wrong and we get Z revealed, but after that direct I'm not getting hype.
>>
>>24753742
nah, it will be the movie, not even the games
the cucKs here don't remember that the movie trailers always come on December

anyway i will enjoy them getting btfo again
>>
File: same shit.jpg (25 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
same shit.jpg
25 KB, 410x410
>guys its going to be announced at may out of nowhere, like ORAS!!1
>guys its going to be announced at e3!!1
>guys its going to be announced at the end of hoopa's movie premiere on japan!!1
>guys its going to be announced at VGC cuz remember masuda always makes big announcements there!!1
>guys its going to be announced at tokyo video game show, no way they can miss this chance!!1
>guys october corocoro will surely deliver!!1
>guys its going to be announced at the end of the mega evolution special because it HAS ZYGARDE ON IT!!1
>OH MY GOD GUYS THIS IS IT, GUESS WHAT, NINTENDO DIRECT WOOO, ITS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED THERE, THIS TIME I PROMISE I AM NOT WRONG, EVEN MASUDA TWEETED IT AND HE ONLY TWEETS MAINLINE GAMES STUFF, NO POKENN OR SPINOFFS THIS IS IT GUYS THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!!11!!1
>>
>>24753757
Nah I wouldn't expect movie details to be so heavily hyped. Have they made a big deal about the December issue in the past? I think there is a slight possibility it could be something game related as well as movie details
>>
>>24753779
i am hoping too anon, believe me i am hoping too, but after the direct i was heartbroken
>>
>>24753782
Yea I want to believe to. I've been on new game watch since around fucking March. I've set my expectations rock-bottom low. I'm expecting at worst ashinime bullshit at at best what is listed in the OP. At least that means if we do get Z, I'll be all the more hyped
>>
>>24753742
>Pokken
not covered by Coro-Coro

>Tretta
always gets covered, but the news is never major

>Picross
it's already out, the best we'll get is a blurb with a password.

>Pokemon GO!
yeah, because look at how much Coro-Coro has covered it so far!

Coro-Coro stated to give news about Pokemon IN 2016 so it can be anything really. but it's going to give us something tangible. something worthwhile. whenever it states something, wether it be big, or answers to whatever it's going to be something that is worthwhile.
>>
>>24753742
Pokken is not covered by coro coro retard

I'm most excited for the character reveal on 10th since CC wont show dick as always anyways
>>
>>24753779
Truthfully, judging by how the teaser had Zygarde Core and Perfect Zygarde and how the anime is showing both, they could end up hyping the movie as being something mandatory for the anime. That's just me anyway.
>>
>>24754226
>>24754472
True, but that is just how high I'm setting my bar of expectations so I won't be disappointed. Like I said I really fucking hope this won't be another month of nothing, but I won't be surprised
>>
File: 1448263588105.jpg (73 KB, 556x636) Image search: [Google]
1448263588105.jpg
73 KB, 556x636
>>24754519

It could be a reveal of the movie canon or tied with the anime. Would be a first for the movie franchise since they have little connection to the following of the anime. Wouldnt be a surprise too since they did it with the mega evolution specials which played as a big developing part for incoming events in the anime. I hope I'm wrong but by god it won't be shocking if it actually ends up true and leave up another month of nothing maingame related.
>>
>>24754723
They kind of did that with the Lucario movie and Ash recognizing Aura and one of the DP movies where Dawn got a Lunar Wing and had it in an episode. What I'm referring to is more along the lines of straight up saying the movie is actually needed for the anime.
>>
File: 1448162787986.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1448162787986.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>m-m-muh pokemon Z!!!!!!!!!

it'll be ugly, badly optimized and with no postgame, just like every other gen 6 title. why do people keep pretending it's something to be excited about?
>>
>>24754740
Because of muh patterns
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.