[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using legendary pokemons in your ingame team How pleb can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1450811864539.png (160 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
1450811864539.png
160 KB, 261x271
>using legendary pokemons in your ingame team

How pleb can you get?
>>
File: pokemon.png (4 MB, 2148x1408) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
4 MB, 2148x1408
I could use hipster shitmons that I don't actually like out of fear that people will judge me for using legends, that would make me at least thrice as pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>27228310
>caring about what people put on their in-game teams
How autistic can you get?
>>
>legendaries
>Pokemon not of the generation of the game (using charizard in xy, or aegislash in oras)
>two pokemon with overlapping types (flying gets a pass)
>all Pokémon are one gender
>not being both a karenfag and competitivefag simultaneously and using all your pokemon to the best of their ability
>having battle style set to "shift"
>using items mid-match during trainer battles
If any of the above apply to your in-game story mode runs, you are a massive fucking faggot
>>
>>27228499
>I do all of these.

If I'm a faggot, are you my massive cuck?
>>
>>27228534
Good post, fellow redditor

Please make sure to look up the proper use of the term "cuck" though thanks
>>
>>27228499
Absolutely fucking this. Especially using pokemon of previous generations. At the very least the first run should be new pokemon only. BW did good in that regard. BW2 including previous mons was even better.

Though if those Elite Fucks and Gym Leaders want to sneak a heal ay the last minute, so will I.
>>
>>27228534
Fuck off. You're angering this guy when you misuse that word:
>>27228646
http://www.vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
>>
>>27228861
>unironically reading vice
Oh dear...

I have no problem with the overuse of cuck. But try to read and make sense of that anons post. Its not funny, ironic, or witty, it's not even a good shitpost, just screams reddit.
>>
File: 1468560389630.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1468560389630.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>27228310
>>27228499
>legendaries
I never usually use legendaries on my in game team with a few exceptions. For example I used Latias in my ORAS play through because of Eon Flute and I actually like Latias.

>pokemon of same gen
I usually use same gen mons but if I get a cool other gen mon, I use it

>being a competitive fag
No

>different types
Yeah I don't usually have any overlapping types unless I'm specifically doing a fun run based around types

>battle style set to shift
I do this

>using items mid match
I never do this but it's basically because I don't feel the need but I would if I had to

Guess I'm a fag.
>>
>Constantly echoes that the main game doesn't matter
>But if you use legendaries in the main game you're a pleb

I love /vp/
>>
>>27228939
You know you don't need the latis in your party to use the eon flute, right?

I used latios as a hm slave with surf fly dive waterfall, but obviously replaced it once I didn't need HMs anymore
>>
>>27228310
I use legendaries because of autism, and I like to imagine scenarios where my character sends them out
>>
>using starter pokemons in your ingame team

How pleb can you get?
>>
File: 20160710_043944.png (671 KB, 1440x922) Image search: [Google]
20160710_043944.png
671 KB, 1440x922
>catching the legendary Pokemon

They deserve to run free. Except for mewtwo
>>
>>27228971
Yeah but when I did a play through my first time I didn't know that. I didn't find out until some time later.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.