[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any reasons why you love her? Are there any reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1468651248699.png (337 KB, 506x915) Image search: [Google]
1468651248699.png
337 KB, 506x915
Are there any reasons why you love her? Are there any reasons why you hate her?
>>
>>27216069
>69
Great roll OP
>>
>>27216069
Love her
>Left home only because she didn't want to practice Rhyhorn racing
>Her plan backfired and she had no clue what to do after joining Ash
>Neat character development started because of that
>Idolshit was pretty good
>Fun to see actual shipping/teasing and her supportive actions towards Ash

Hate her
>Idolshit
>Rushed idolshit arc
>In turn rushed character development arc
>Only 3 pokemon
>>
File: 1461576333025.jpg (49 KB, 600x778) Image search: [Google]
1461576333025.jpg
49 KB, 600x778
>>27216144
>>
She's kind of plain but I love her earnestness
face it, she won't win though
>>
>>27216145
>idolshit was good
>I hate her because idolshit
What?
>>
>>27217609
Idolshit is good, but it's lazy and they could've had a better alternative.
>>
>>27216069
>Are there any reasons why you hate her?
I don't like most of the pokegirls because of them being love interests. I like her design at least.
>>
>>27216069
Meh. She's just your generic shounen anime girl. There's nothing unique or special about her. I've literally seen thousands of her. Wait, no; I guess I like her plain-looking hair and eye color/style compared to past girls, but that's about it.
>>
>>27216069
She's boring. I don't hate her really, but Amourshippers are so cancerous I'm starting to dislike her more and more.
>>
File: 1452303515996.png (1 MB, 727x875) Image search: [Google]
1452303515996.png
1 MB, 727x875
She had a good start where so went against the will of her mother, this made her look confident. When she joined Ash she had no real goal other than to be with him, she seemed insecure and passive the moment she joined him. When she finally started doing Tripokalons she got ruined by a haircut which was used to express her change in life. After that it felt like she was no longer Serena. She had great character potential but it got wasted by shitty writing.
>>
Game Serena was perfect and the anime lolified her. Then they completely ruined her by giving her short hair.
>>
Post this in the General, fucking normie scum.
>>
>>27216069
I can't actually think of any discernible personality traits other than lust over Ash's dick.
>>
>>27216069
Love her
>Relateable search for a life goal instead of latching on to the first thing you see (May) or always knowing (everyone else)
>Character growth very obvious and traceable, going back to major events and episodes
>outfit and hair qt
>Tripokalons were fun and a great excuse to use up all the budget on fantastic animation
>Her relationship with Ash has been interesting to follow, and they support each other very well.
>All of her Pokémon have fleshed out characters and have gotten several focus episodes.

Hate her
>Only three Pokémon
>Pancham only has three moves
>basically never talks to Clemont and only rarely does girl stuff with Bonnie
>>
she's the worst girl companion. She does FUCKING NOTHING for like 50 episodes and even after that her only character is "muh ash" and "muh kalos queen"
>>
>>27219913
she's the worst girl companion. She does FUCKING NOTHING for like 50 episodes and even after that her only character is "muh dragons" and "you're such a kid"
>>
>>27219949
>She does FUCKING NOTHING for like 50 episodes

Nope. Nice try amourfag. She at least battled with Excadrill, participated in tournaments, and caught some Pokemon. It took Serena ALMOST 50 EPISODES just to catch something other than Fennekin.
>>
>>27219949
Iris had the excuse of being in a shit season though. XY could've done so much more but decided shoving a single pokemon down our throats was a better use of their time than actual development.
>>
>>27219982
>excuse
>>
File: 1458866875905.png (541 KB, 1532x2070) Image search: [Google]
1458866875905.png
541 KB, 1532x2070
Her feet are the reason I like her so much
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.