[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A scoop on two super fierce fights in the TV anime series! The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8
File: 1468657987576.jpg (156 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468657987576.jpg
156 KB, 768x1024
A scoop on two super fierce fights in the TV anime series! The white-hit Kalos League! Team Flare finally making a move towards their goals... We're bringing you two amazing scoops on the TV anime series! Ash: Let's make a dash, Pikachu! Super Fierce

Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!

Super Fierce Fight 2: Team Flare's plans are revealed!
>>
>ash WON

dont say a word

dont say anything

just

just post yfw
>>
File: 1468562309557.jpg (625 KB, 1816x2736) Image search: [Google]
1468562309557.jpg
625 KB, 1816x2736
Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!! As the passionate battles in the Kalos League continue on, we finally reach the semifinals, and then the finals! How will Ash fight against these two rivals!? SHOTA: A super Trainer who's both Ash's equal and who looks up to him! When Shota first met Ash he was still a rookie Trainer. Admiring Ash's unconventional battle style, he has honed his own skills since then. And by their previous battle, he had acquired enough skill to even win against Ash. And at the grand Kalos League itself, he brings out his absolute best!! Mega Sceptile: Shota has raised Sceptile since it was a Treecko. Thanks to the power of Mega Evolution, it fights on a level equal to even Ash Greninja! Slaking: A Pokémon serving as a counter to Ash's Hawlucha. What is Shota's plan...? Salamence: Taking advantage of its speed, Salamence can attack from the sky. It's a really tough opponent to face! "I want to surpass him... I want to win against Ash and surpass him!!"
>>
File: 1468564167479.jpg (576 KB, 1832x2736) Image search: [Google]
1468564167479.jpg
576 KB, 1832x2736
ALAN: A Mega Evolution Trainer that constantly searches for formidable opponents Alan has traveled the world for the sole purpose of fighting strong opponents. When he met Ash, he was captivated by his enjoyment of battling and resolved to participate in the Kalos League, Ash being his target there. He has now been winning his way through the league with his overwhelming strength. But just when will the match against Ash that he's looking so forward to come...? Mega Charizard X: In both their two previous battles, this has been the rival that has prevented Ash and Greninja's victory. It is Alan's partner and the two of them are always together. Weavile: It is, of course, extremely quick, but its moves, like "Double Team" and "Night Slash", are also very powerful! Tyranitar: In addition to being strong, it also uses its Ability "Sand Stream" to give itself further advantages in battle. "I have to be the strongest! I will no longer lose to anyone!!"
>>
File: 1468566426863.jpg (640 KB, 1852x2736) Image search: [Google]
1468566426863.jpg
640 KB, 1852x2736
ASH: Heading for the top together with the friends he believes in The power to be at an understanding with their Pokémon is indispensable to all Trainers. Ash, however, has the limitless "power to befriend Pokémon". Will he be able to reach his goal of league victory with Pikachu and the ultimate five-man band he's met on his journey in the Kalos region!? Ash Greninja: Ash and Greninja demonstrate the bond between Trainer and Pokémon with this form, which differs from Mega Evolution. At the end of the day, Ash is an unconventional Trainer. Hawlucha: Cool and stylish! Hawlucha's forte is to entertain the audience while also delivering results! Goodra: While it was a crybaby as a Goomy, it has now grown up and become strong-willed. It stakes everything on a single hit from "Bide". Pikachu: Ash's first companion. Its strength is on par with its desire to make it to the top! Noivern: At first Noibat couldn't even fly, but now it's become a big and reliable guy! Talonflame: Evolved from Fletchling. It has played a major role in all the Gym matches in the entire region. It delivers preemptive attacks from the sky! "Now that I've come this far, I only have one thought in my head! For us to win this ultimate battle"
>>
File: 1468568266035.jpg (581 KB, 1794x2736) Image search: [Google]
1468568266035.jpg
581 KB, 1794x2736
Super Fierce Fight 2: Team Flare's plans are revealed! Up until now, Team Flare has operated in secret. But we will finally learn their true goal! Let us first examine what they've been doing so far. The members of Team Flare: The key figures in the organization are these two! Lysandre: The director of Team Flare. He attempts to use the powers of the Zygarde Core called "Z2" for the sake of his own ambitions. Xerosic: A scientist researching Z2 and Mega Evolution Energy. A loyal subordinate of Lysandre. Malva: Works as a reporter at the Kalos League. She seems to have some sort of connection to Lysandre. Three Mysteries: What are the actions and incidents Team Flare have been responsible for so far...? 1 - The capture of Z2: Z2 is another Zygarde Core that looks just like Squishy. It has been caught by Team Flare and Xerosic has been using its powers for his experiments. 2 - Mega Evolution Energy: Thanks to Lysandre, Alan has been gathering Mega Evolution Energy through battling. Opponents that have mastered Mega Evolution all seem to be extremely powerful. 3 - The megalith from the Hoenn Region: A shining stone that hides enormous energy. Team Flare discovered it underground in the Hoenn region and took it away in order to research it.
>>
File: 1468569169410.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1468569169410.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
What are Team Flare' ambitions!? Just what does Team Flare aim to do with the legendary Pokémon Zygarde's powers? When will the two Zygarde, and the complete Perfect Forme, make their appearances!? The decisive battle the entire Kalos region gets involved in finally begins!!
>>
File: bigga_boo.jpg (148 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
bigga_boo.jpg
148 KB, 497x373
>>27205251
>Flare attacks/interrupts the league
So they just essentially took Plasma's unused plot point.
>>
File: 1455858045722.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1455858045722.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>27205251
>RED ZYGARDE
>>
>>27205139
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.