[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go on Iphone 4S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Instinct.jpg (73 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Instinct.jpg
73 KB, 630x630
so, i know this is probably stupid to ask, and i should just get a newer phone...
BUT, is there any way to make Pokemon Go run well on my Iphone 4S, as it is right now, i can only get the app to pass the loading screen 1 out of 5 times. and even then its likely that ill just get an avatar and map, nothing more.
it crashes if i try to catch anything a lot, and i dare not even try a gym...

tl;dr: is there any way to get Pokemon go to run on Iphone 4S, or should i just buy a different phone soon?
>>
buy a different phone and fuck off this isn't a fucking /adv/ board kill yourself kid
>>
thanks alot. you sure are a bucket of rainbows, eh?
>>
>>27156030
welcome to /v/ i can guarantee that >>27156297
is a neckbeared virgin who has only felt up his cousin when she was asleep and in town
ANYWHO! get a better phone, the processors are weak on the 4s, will not handle future apps soon, they use mads amount of data compared to back then and need the extra power, shit has changed the past 5 years man, almost at the 7's now. But just go Samsung and do yourself a favor, most of iphones parts are made by samsung anyways and are old haha
>>
>>27156464
>being a reddit hugbox faggot
kill yourself you dumb nigger you are the cancer killing this board
>>
>>27156464
ok, thanks man! I appreciate the civil and helpful response
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.