[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HUGE sun and moon LEAKs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 18
File: newversionblack.png (883 KB, 1084x796) Image search: [Google]
newversionblack.png
883 KB, 1084x796
Will keep my identity unknown so I don't get taken to court... but:

Kecleon has an "Ability 2" called False Colors.

There is a Chocolate Pokemon that almost looks like Ditto, with Gooey ability. Alola residents report that its edible, but Trainers that get a taste of its body no
longer desire to eat.

Pancham has a split evolution line. At level 32 it can evolve into Pangoro with a Dark type in your party, or you can evolve it into Pancare
at level 32 by trading it with any Pokemon that has False Colors ability. At the moment only 2 of them have it that I can recall, a little fairy and Kecleon.

Synchro Evolution enables certain Pokemon to use a special 5th move during battle. This move is interchangable, and STAB benefited. Not every Pokemon has a Synchro Move.
Example's of this I've seen were Electric Beam Pikachu and Monster Ball Snorlax.

Synchro Mega Evolution (SME) is when your Pokemon bonds with both Synchro Gem + Mega Stone, enabling them to Mega Evolve and use their special 5th move. Example's of
this I've seen were Sludge Wave Gengar, Draco Meteor Ampharos, and Seed Flare Venusaur.
>>
File: newversionwhiteSMmegadisplay.png (881 KB, 1084x796) Image search: [Google]
newversionwhiteSMmegadisplay.png
881 KB, 1084x796
There are 17 new mega evolutions. Six of them will be revealed in the September issue of Corocoro (Greninja, Hydreigon, Weavile, Slowking, Bellossom, & Golurk) whilst
2 of them will be revealed at this year's World's ceremony (Mega Lanturn, exclusive to Moon, and Mega Sunflora, exclusive to Sun).

No Kalos post game, and no new eeveelutions.

Pokemon Kanaka is a feature that allows you to traverse through a particular island quicker using a Tauros, Arcanine, Scolipede, Stoutland, Rhyhorn, Donphan, and Gogoat.

Several Pokemon have surfing models, including Sharpedo + Wailord.

Soaring makes a return but is limited to only both Lati's + Rayquaza.
>>
File: 1468194899394.jpg (312 KB, 2896x996) Image search: [Google]
1468194899394.jpg
312 KB, 2896x996
S.S. Constellation helps us to traverse to different islands. Post-game we can board it to go to the Kalola District, where strong trainers + a battle maison await us.
On this particular island there is a Statue of a huge man (AZ) that visited Alola before.

Eternal Flower Floette will be an event Pokemon and triggered to battle in-game through an event item.

Tapu Koko is Electric/Fairy type and the guardian of Melemele Island, it's ability Electric Surge creates an Electric Terrain on the battlefield.
Tapu Coalo Fire/Fairy type and the guardian of Ula Ula Island, it's ability Humid Surge creates a field of small embers, This Pokemon was depicted in XY from
the Strange Souvenir item.
Tapu Milo Fairy/Flying type and the guardian of Akala Island Pixie Surge, creates a Misty Terrain
Tapu Lolo is Grass/Fairy and the guardian of Oma Oma Island, Grassy Surge creates a Grassy Terrain
Magearna is Steel/Fairy and the guardian of Opuni Puni Island, an articial island that an ancient civilization created. Magearna only appears on this island through scanning
it's event QR code, which will be released WW for 30 days day of launch.

If you place all 5 guardians in your party in a particular order, they will fuse to make a new legendary called Gigareki, a Ghost/Rock type with Bulletproof ability and monstrous
defenses.

Marshadow is has a unique Normal/Ghost typing. Although it lives in the sea (and is clearly a dolphin), it's not water type. When the Sun and Moon cross at a certain point
of the year, they cast a brilliant shadow on the huge waters of Alola. It's depicted as the Emissary of the Sea.

July 17th a video will be released showcasing Synchro Mega Volcanion, which can only be obtained in S/M.
>>
>>
Any information about the final evolutions of the starters? Are they really the ones from the concept art with a wrestler, Archer and siren?
>>
Post proof or fuck off. Fake leaks stopped being entertaining 3 years ago.
>>
How many new Pokemon? Whats the last stage of rowlet?
>>
>>27150211
OP IDC I WANT TO KNOW IF THE STARTERS ARE REAAAL
>>
PLEASE TELL US ABOUT THE STARTERS
>>
File: 1367945161630.jpg (57 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1367945161630.jpg
57 KB, 247x236
literally did not read a single post :o)
>>
>>27150148
>Pancare, evolves from Pancham when traded with Kecleon
>Snorlax's syncro move is called "Monster Ball", Japanese for Pokeball
>Kalola
>Yet another Battle Maison
>Humid Surge
>Grassy Surge
>Pixie Surge
>Magearna is a Tapu guardian
>Marshadow is Normal/Ghost dolphin and lives in the sea
>EVEN MORE LEGENDARIES
This is the most bullshit fake leak I have read in YEARS. Like holy fucking shit OP, you're really, REALLY bad at this. It's not even funny how bad it is.
>>
>>27150211
>Synchro Mega Volcanion
WEW
You didn't even try man
>>
>>27150148
>>27150163
>Soaring
>reserved to Legendaries that aren't found in that region
>Lanturn is Sunflora's counterpart, not Bellossom
Also every version exclusive Pokémon has a counterpart Pokémon that shares or differenciates in something. example: Oddish/Bellsprout are Grass, Meowth/Persian share the Normal/Fight relation and evolves at 28, etc.
>>
>Not gonna read now
>Although screencap for safe meassure
>>
>>27150163
>Mega Hydregon before Dragonite
Fuck you
>>
>>27150295

They leaked already. Their Hidden Abilities are Gale Wings, Sheer Force, and Pixelate
>>
>>27150148
>>27150163
>>27150211
I want to believe
>>
>>27150211
>If you place all 5 guardians in your party in a particular order, they will fuse to make a new legendary called Gigareki, a Ghost/Rock type with Bulletproof ability and monstrous defenses.
Where was Gigareki said again before? Was it a copyright? Sounds neat
>>
>>27150211
>FLYING type, creates Terrain.
You have to do better than that
>>
>>27150417
>Popmaid with Pixilate
I want to believe
>>
>>27150211
Why not a Fairy/Water guardian???
>>
The OP might actually hold some weight.

I just translated Gigareki and it stems from the Latin word "Gigare" meaning Giant... And "ki" from tiki.

This means "Giant Tiki". What is a totem pole? A giant tiki
>>
>>27150148
Dear OP,

If you don't show proof, you can't call them leaks.

Yours truly,

Anon
>>
>>27150163
>Six of them will be revealed in the September issue of Corocoro
So if next month this aren't revealed the whole thing is fake. Someone screen cap this.
>inb4 BUT NEXT MONTH IS AUGUST
Corocoro's editions are always of the following month. The one we got yesterday is technically August's edition.
>>
>>27150417
Dear OP

Why are u just a faggot and how do you have time to make bullshit up..oh wait I forgot you're a fat neck virgin living in a basement that's how

Sincerely me fuck off
>>
>>27150580
Not really next month, but July 17 >>27150211 if volcanion Mega Synchro is not announced. This will be officially debunked.
Screencaped this.
>>
>>27150148
Lets say its real what are the new types or ability's the new megas will have?
>>
>>27150148
Those mega evos...
...I want to believe
>>
File: LeakySneaky.jpg (199 KB, 1217x933) Image search: [Google]
LeakySneaky.jpg
199 KB, 1217x933
Screencapped for future reference. If anything this will be debunked by Sunday.
>>
>>27150619
Greninja: infiltrator
Hydreigon: sheer force
Weavile: Technician
Slowking: Simple
Bellossom: Chlorophyl
Golurk: No Guard
>>
>>27150317
This
>>
>>27150163
>Riding Rayquaza
Preordered
>>
>>27150657
>Slowking:Simple
Nigga, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>27150657
all shit
officially true leaks
>>
File: image.jpg (602 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602 KB, 1408x1056
The part about pancham is very interesting because look what just surfaced:
>>
>>27150350
While I don't believe this, I do believe he gets something in S/M as it's a little Unfair that both Diancie and Hoopa get different forms(Diancie's being a mega)
>>
File: image.png (319 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
319 KB, 500x600
wait....

I'm convinced about this leak
Good lord
>>
>>27150703
We've seen the evolution screen already. The bear is clearly shown on the trade screen, and I'm pretty sure the leaker just saw the trailer and decided to base the whole Pancham thing on that.
>>
>>27150361
>every Pokemon needs a counterpart

Not saying the leak isn't fake, but you're retarded if you think Bellossom is a counterpart to Sunflora.
>>
File: Shit.jpg (2 KB, 78x90) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
2 KB, 78x90
>>27150317
>Magearna is Tapu guardian
Although, magearna being a tiki guardian is fairly possible now... Fairy typing and also a "ball" form. like Tapu Koko's chicken head form.

>Still not confirmed until sunday tho.
>>
>>27150657
>Greninja: Standard is better
>Hydreigon: Broken as fuck
>Weavile: it's okay I guess
>Slowking: Busted.
>Bellossom: Niche
>Golurk: It's okay, depends on speed though to determine viability
>>
>>27150703
>Pancham: Fighting
>Kihyfvdsgs: Normal/Fighting
How a Pokémon that is a pure type evolve into a Pokémon that has the main Pokémon's type as second type?
>>
File: 1433028518970.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1433028518970.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
i wonder if we're ever going to have a real leak here

besides the leaked copies of XY that happened, has there been any other leaks that have happened on /vp/?
>>
>>27150747
At least is better than Lanturn, a Pokémon that the only thing in common is the same generation.
>>
>>27150211
>all gaurdians have fairy as a type
>the fusion of all of them not only isn't part fairy, but doesn't have ANY of the gaurdians other typings either.
Really?
>>
>>27150816
I keep posting leaks but no one believes me.
>>
File: step up senpai.jpg (138 KB, 463x634) Image search: [Google]
step up senpai.jpg
138 KB, 463x634
>>27150148
>no one pointing out that op used serebii's retarded translation of pikaboo's ability and connected that to kecleon by way of the word "color" which the actual ability name has nothing to do with
>>
>>27150900
where are your leaks? believable or not, i like reading them lol
>>
>>27150657
>Slowking: Simple

B A N N E D
>>
>>27150816
the last bunch of SM pokemon were posted on /vp/ a couple of hours before their official reveal.
>>
>>27150915
Thread/posts got deleted, becoz the mods know too.
>>
>>27150799
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure between Inkay and Malamar that one's Dark/Psychic and the other Psychic/Dark.

Still though, even if that is true, switching things around is kind of their theme.
>>
What a pathetic attempt to add credibility to your fake leak by mentioning things we just got, like "a fairy" with the Ability False Color and the surfing models.
>>
File: Kyubi.png (156 KB, 611x224) Image search: [Google]
Kyubi.png
156 KB, 611x224
>>27150931
Here's a hint.
>>
TELL US ABOUT ALL THE NEW GHOST TYPES YOU KNOW ABOUT
>>
>>27150931
was it done within the last day or so? kinda curious if i missed saving something or what. care to mention a tidbit of your post so i can look through my collection?
>>
>>27150978
Nah, a week ago or so.

Some evolution methods are different in Alola; example Alolan Munchlax evolve by leveling up with leftovers attached.
Some Pokemon’s stats have been changed/flipped; example Alolan Rapidash have better special attack than attack.
>>
>>27150816
Theres been plenty
The most prominent one was Wottergate
>>
Anyone notice Serena hasn't evolved her Pancham yet?
>>
>>27151108
i missed that then. sucks since i like collecting "leaks".
>>
>>27151141
Wottergate started on 2chan
>>
More leaks please
New dragon pokemon? New fairy pokemon? What about the pseudolegendary ?
>>
>>27150148
>chocolate pokemon
>evos of past generations
>Kecleon getting another ability
>literally regurgitating info we already know from the trailer, just adding a bit about Synchro
>calling out special moves that aren't actually special at all
>>27150163
>these safe of picks for megas
>shit we already know
>shit we already know
>shit we already know
>>27150211
>bunch more shit we already know, or shit we can't disprove until the games' release
>dolphin

Disgusting attempt.
>>
>>27150148
Anon, if this is real, I'm nicknaming you Wondergate
>>
>>27151173

Here's some more:
A limited number of old Pokemon that are found in Alola are different to those found in previous games. An example; Alolan Pidove are pure white. Not just limited to color though.
Marshadow's type is unique.
>1 revealed Pokemon evolves differently depending on the time of day.
Time works differently in each version.
There is one (unannounced) Pokemon with version exclusive evolutions. You need to trade the evolved form to get it in your dex.
The no gyms thing in the Chinese leak is real.
Pokemon transferred from the VC RBYG will have the pre-gen 6 typings/stats for those Pokemon. Still seeking confirmation on whether Magnets are pure Electric or Electric/Steel.
>>
>>27151337
Wait, are these real, cause this is fucking based

Archer, wrestler, mermaid?
>>
File: Leaakkkkk.png (659 KB, 1264x1442) Image search: [Google]
Leaakkkkk.png
659 KB, 1264x1442
Screencapped
>>
>again the shitty battle maison

god damnit, i'm telling you, from what we know so far, i feel like these games are going to be the best gen ever

but IF I FOUND THE SHITTY BATTLE MAISON IN THIS GAME i think my madness at game freak would know no end
>>
File: 1465260693338.jpg (55 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1465260693338.jpg
55 KB, 704x480
>>27150148
tell me about mega golurk
>>
>>27151349
Concept arts aren't real, but ideas are similar.
>>
>>27151337
>The no gyms thing in the Chinese leak is real.
Nigger I was one of the people that saw your thread and you didn't mention this at all. Stop bullshitting fampai.
>>
>>27151337
thanks for the info! i'm taking everything as a grain of salt, but it's still nice to read these things. the only thing i think i can see happening is the no gyms thing. the islands seem really small to me with no a lot of areas to actually hunt pokemon besides the water. i'm just having trouble believing that there will be 8 gyms between so few islands.
>>
>>27151422
How is that possible?
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 258x248
>>27151422
>>
>>27151447
It means they have similar themes/designs.
>>
>>27150946
Funny thing is the "False Colors" thing actually makes him lose credbility because that's not what the ability is actually called. ばけのかわ means to disguise oneself or hide one's true intentions, it has nothing to do with colors specifically. There is an expression involving the phrase which in English could translate to "revealing someone's true colors", but "true colors" in this context is figurative and likewise has nothing to do with literal colors, and I've never heard of anyone using the opposite term "false colors" in the same context before.

Now Kecleon very well could get the ability since it uses camouflage to disguise itself, and it's possible they called it False Colors purely for that reason. But that would only make sense to someone who knows a color-related Pokémon has the ability in the first place. Serebii (who I'm assuming OP got the "False Colors" translation from) most certainly doesn't know that. All he knows is that the ability name has nothing to do with colors and is given to a Pokémon that also has nothing to do with colors, so "False Colors" is just a bizarre asspull translation that involves mangling English expressions in ways no actual English speaker ever would. Which I guess is just par for the course for Serebii Joe, who has the language skills of a toddler with Down syndrome. This is just like retards thinking Rockruff was the "Deep Eyes" Pokémon because someone mixed up their hiragana.
>>
File: 1410029318873.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1410029318873.png
563 KB, 569x802
>Tapu Milo has /Flying and Misty Terrain
>No one has pointed out that you have to touch the ground to benefit from terrain conditions
>>
>>27151366
that post with the megas abilities is mine

and I'm not OP

Sorry
>>
>>27151520
I did >>27150444
>>
>>27151500
I mean how is it possible that a faker was able to get the concepts so close
>>
>>27151554
Oh ok thanks
>>
>>27151438
Yeah, you got me.

Guess there's no Water type Growlithe/Arcanine, either.
>>
>>27150148
>Synchro Evolution enables certain Pokemon to use a special 5th move during battle.
>only certain
Dropped
>>
keep this shit bumped until july 17
>>
File: 1462730606600.png (389 KB, 630x1549) Image search: [Google]
1462730606600.png
389 KB, 630x1549
>>27150211
>tapu koko
>tapu coalo
>tapu milo
>tapu lolo

>magearna
>>
Fake leaks are now a lost art
>>
I know a lot of people are hating on these leaks (as usual)... But I think this is some pretty clever stuff
>>
If I ever had a real honest to god leak in my bare hands, I'd legitimately just call myself not "a leaker", not "X leaker", not "beta tester" or some nickname of my own to camouflage myself.

I'd just call myself "the grandest ass of all time" and then, when people would turn out to realize my leaks were right the whole time regardless of the doubt, they'd just go and say "that guy might have been a giant ass, but his leaks were fucking legit" or "the ass was right".

I wish I had the right to be that kind of ass.
>>
>>27150350
Keep in mind that the volcanion movie comes out on the 16th... this very well could be true
>>
>>27150211
>Magearna only appears on this island through scanning
it's event QR code, which will be released WW for 30 days day of launch.

But that's wrong you retarded motherfucker
>>
>>27151729
A lot of the ones now have some stupid inconsistencies, we saw the same thing during pre-XY but it was harder to spot since we were getting an all new type and Mega Evolutions

Personally I would only stick to Dex and Ability leaks and nothing about gameplay or the story, since we're getting so much new and unique stuff about those things now
>>
>>27151839
Honestly, I would call myself nigger or something to make redditors squeamish whenever they tried to reference me.
>>
>>27150211
>Magearna is Steel/Fairy and the guardian of Opuni Puni Island, an articial island that an ancient civilization created. Magearna only appears on this island through scanning it's event QR code, which will be released WW for 30 days day of launch.
Already disproved yourself with that man.
>>
>>27151516
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sail+under+false+colours

Are you retarded?
>>
>>27151874
Except the movie had a prepremiere last week and we'd have known if something THAT fucking major was in it
>>
So Pancham evolves into Pancare (Kiteruguma) when it's traded with a Pokemon that has False Colors (Disguise).
This leak comes out after the trailer which shows a Mimikkyu and a Pancham being traded, then a Kiteruguma.
So convenient.
>>
>>27152058
Hory shit
>>
Butterfree = Bug/Psychic
Rattata/Raticate = Dark
Nidoqueen/Nidoking = Poison/Fighting
Ninetales = Fire/Fairy
Mankey/Primeape = Dark
Growlithe/Arcanine = Water
Abra line = Fighting
Doduo/Dodrio = Fighting/Flying
Mr. Mime = Psychic/Dark
>>
>>27151959
Just like with any movie premier those who saw it probably are not allowed to say anything
>>
>>27152735
It was a giant preview with like 3000 attendants, most of them kids.
Also, the Zygarde forms that got revealed last year leaked immediately
>>
>>27152824
Then why don't we have any info on what they show at the end of the movie!? Exactly
>>
>>27152915
Because it was probably just them showing the starters and the box legendaries and saying "new movie next year"
>>
>>27152995
They always show something and the last few years is an indication
>>
>I am not gonna mention Pikaboo directly to make my leak seem more believable

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>27153053
The preview at the end of the Genesect movie was literally just the XY starter trio and Xerneas and Yveltal.
>>
>>27153088
When was the premier? I checked serebii and don't see anything from the past few weeks... Also I remember that whenever a Pokemon movie comes out one of serebii's friends translates a summary of the whole plot for him
>>
>>27153212
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2658

July 3rd
>>
>>27150148
>Pancare

1/10 At least you tried
>>
>>27153319
Imagine the dumb sounding warning signs:

BEWARE: PANCARE IN AREA
>>
>>27150657
>Weavile: Technician

I feel sorry for everyone who has ever thought this would be a good idea, especially when Refrigerate and Tough Claws exists.
>>
>>27153277
It literally said the movie screening had a bunch of breaks in between and you'll find out about it July 16th
>>
>>27150163
>Bellossom
Don't you fucking toy with my heart, OP.
>>
>>27150148
>
There is a Chocolate Pokemon that almost looks like Ditto, with Gooey ability. Alola residents report that its edible, but Trainers that get a taste of its body no
longer desire to eat.

Yeah sure, Totally not shit
>>
>>27153448
Refrigerate Weavile would get banned quicker than you get can say suspect test.
>>
>>27150816
The PokeBeach leaks. Inkay to Malamar and Pancham to Pangoro evolution methods were leaked, as was the Fairy typing and some other stuff. It was about 80% truth, 20% bullshit.
>>
File: 1467571716716.png (101 KB, 197x273) Image search: [Google]
1467571716716.png
101 KB, 197x273
>>27150148
>Mega luxray and the mermaid popplio
dont toy with my heart anon
>>
>>27150148
>no mega raichu
seems pretty believable
>>
>>27150504
wow, and there's no way anyone else could have accessed this "google translate", so it must be real!
>>
>>27150163
>No Kalos post game, and no new eeveelutions.

Wew lad
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.